Utkarsh Sir's tweets about SC:'(

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Utkarsh Naithani: Long ago, in July 2011, SLB had told me that he wishes to enter TV and make a show on Goverdhanram Tripathi's SARASWATICHANDRA. #Nostalgia
I had no idea that this show would make a writer out of me. I was the creative director. On SLB's suggestion, I wrote the pilot (1st 3 eps). We shot the pilot in jan 2012 and then for a year, the show was stuck. I had no money. Wrote 'Diya aur Baati hum'. Had to wait a year for SC.
I always believed in the show. Believed in Saraswatichandra & his pain. I Left when I couldn't recognise the characters I had once written. I still remember the last meeting when I was excitedly told that they're going to get married. I said that's like Devdas and Paro marrying..
Still as the show is ending... It hurts.

This photo I had clicked while we shot Kumud telling Kusum: Maine haan nahi ki, main buss... Na nahi kar payi :') 

#Saraswatichandra #Nostalgia This is from Jan 2012 shoot. We had no clue this'll come on TV after ONE full year.

#Saraswatichandra #Nostalgia This is from the pilot. We shot on two evenings to get these pigeons... http://instagram.com/p/s40IKDMoot/ 

The famous entry of Kumud. It was Freezing. But Jen shot all night in water. Hot water was poured. Hugs were given :)

Remember Gautam's entry? He didn't eat salt or drink water for 2days to get the right look for it.

During the pilot shoot of #Saraswatichandra. Jan 2012.
#Nostalgia 

Utkarsh: I have no qualms in admitting that I'm Emotional right now.
Like the original story, for me, #Saraswatichandra ki daastan adhuri reh gayi... Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sjj23 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    45m

Long ago, in July 2011, SLB had told me that he wishes to enter TV and make a show on Goverdhanram Tripathi's SARASWATICHANDRA. #Nostalgia

I had no idea that this show would make a writer out of me. I was the creative director. On SLB's suggestion, I wrote the pilot (1st 3 eps).

Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    41m

We shot the pilot in jan 2012 and then for a year, the show was stuck. I had no money. Wrote 'Diya aur Baati hum'. Had to wait a year for SC

Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    36m

I always believed in the show. Believed in Saraswatichandra & his pain. I Left when I couldn't recognise the characters I had once written.

utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    35m

I still remember the last meeting when I was excitedly told that they're going to get married. I said that's like Devdas and Paro marrying..

Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    38m

Still as the show is ending... It hurts.

Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    32m

This photo I had clicked while we shot Kumud telling Kusum: Maine haan nahi ki, main buss... Na nahi kar payi :')

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxaoVbaCQAIC72O.jpg

Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    28m

#Saraswatichandra #Nostalgia This is from Jan 2012 shoot. We had no clue this'll come on TV after ONE full year. pic.twitter.com/zzEsAz9sto

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BxapVrbCMAAgkXg.jpg" />

Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    4m

The famous entry of Kumud. It was Freezing. But Jen shot all night in water. Hot water was poured. Hugs were given :) pic.twitter.com/0oFxEkmO7W

Remember Gautam's entry? He didn't eat salt or drink water for 2days to get the right look for it. #Saraswatichandra

Utkarsh Naithani @utkarshnaithani    39s

I have no qualms in admitting that I'm Emotional right now. Like the original story, for me, #Saraswatichandra ki daastan adhuri reh gayi...

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nice memories. Gautam and Jenny truly dedicated themselves to this show. Will remember Samud forever.

Originally posted by: romancefan

Nice memories. Gautam and Jenny truly dedicated themselves to this show. Will remember Samud forever.

Yeah but hate Crap Origins for ruining such a beautiful love story ðŸ˜¡

His tweets are making me so emotional feel like crying ðŸ˜­

I know ðŸ˜­
vidz2122 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Romaa_GR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
His tweets make me cry yr...i cant believe ths ki ye crap origines ruined a good shw 😡 shame on thm chi thy dont knw hw to handle a shw..jst hate thm yr
eeeeeeeee thumbnail
awww ðŸ˜­
SC for me was always a mukammal maohabbat ki adhuri dastan ...whr saras n kumud wud never come together n d pain in der love...n intense passion n all des excited me like hell.
but after utkarshji left hardly we get des...n hence for me too 
 #Saraswatichandra ki daastan adhuri reh gayi...  

Originally posted by: MaaneetDeewangi

Utkarsh Naithani: I still remember the last meeting when I was excitedly told that they're going to get married. I said that's like Devdas and Paro marrying.. Still as the show is ending... It hurts.

@bold ..all bcoz of d silly trps we lost SLB production else d story wud hav been great ..
Edited by ginya - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ginya

awww ðŸ˜­

SC for me was always a mukammal maohabbat ki adhuri dastan ...whr saras n kumud wud never come together n d pain in der love...n intense passion n all des excited me like hell.
but after utkarshji left hardly we get des...n hence for me too 
 #Saraswatichandra ki daastan adhuri reh gayi...  

@bold ..all bcoz of d silly trps we lost SLB production else d story wud hav been great ..

I know stupid Crap Origins ruined everything and the channel never cared  ðŸ˜­
romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Why did SP choose sphere origins to take over the show? Why not another production house with more credibility and professionalism?Edited by romancefan - 9 years ago