Utkarsh Sir's tweets about SC:'( - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Ths made me cry 😭I cant say hw much i lovd them 😭 gonna miss my samud 🥺 kuch na kahe bgm 😭.Edited by --swathy-- - 9 years ago
Originally posted by --swathy--

Ths made me cry 😭I cant say hw much i lovd them 😭 gonna miss my samud 🥺 kuch na kahe bgm 😭.

I know it's so sad to see that such a beautiful love story got ruined by a dumb PH ðŸ˜­
Originally posted by Arshics

These tweets are so emotional. ðŸ˜­
We know what he must be going through. 

That which started out so well, as a labour of love 

Was ruined so hopelessly ! 

Thank god for Jen and gauti, that the show retained some element of class. 

So true Jenam carried the show otherwise no one would've watched it ðŸ˜’
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
one whole month have to,wait to see gautii bck on screen..😭
Originally posted by immira

one whole month have to,wait to see gautii bck on screen..😭

Awww don't worry it's only a month ðŸ˜³
but without Jennifer it won't be the same.i wanted a leading actress like Jennifer,Sanaya or Drashti to be paired opposite Gautam.But my dream is shattered.But mayb they may make a nice pair

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

Awww don't worry it's only a month ðŸ˜³
Originally posted by jasminerahul

but without Jennifer it won't be the same.i wanted a leading actress like Jennifer,Sanaya or Drashti to be paired opposite Gautam.But my dream is shattered.But mayb they may make a nice pair

I know I really wanted Jennifer opposite him but it won't happen ðŸ˜­

I'm praying that Payal Rajput is not the female lead cuz her acting is cringeworthy ðŸ¤¢
Jennifer is impossible 4 sure.i'vent seen payal anywhere.iwas hoping that she is a good actress n she n gautam will mak a good pair.but nowfrom u I heard she isn't a gr8 actress.i feel very sad.i ly want an experienced actress opposite gautam.jennifer is impossible.but at least a famous actress

Originally posted by MaaneetDeewangi

I know I really wanted Jennifer opposite him but it won't happen ðŸ˜­

I'm praying that Payal Rajput is not the female lead cuz her acting is cringeworthy ðŸ¤¢
@Jasmine

Yup you can search her videos on youtube I'm sure her acting will make you cringe ðŸ¤¢

Jennifer was not impossible they didn't even ask her the writer just tweeted that Jennifer is not the lead it's someone else ðŸ˜’

I'm sure she would have said yes if Arvind Sir asked her cuz she loves to work with him she also mentioned him when she won the ITA award ðŸ˜³
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
Agree with each and every word of his!