Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: jasminerahul

heard akanshka is d lead.then I'm happy.at least she is a well known actress tho i'vent seen her shows

But she looks old. Wont suit Gautam's youthful looks.
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
She looked old in her previous show.Bcz her character was a mother.But offscreen she doesn't look old.And I'm sure that Gautam can create chemistry onscreen with anyone thru his acting like SRK creates chemistry with all his heroines.

But she looks old. Wont suit Gautam's youthful looks.

romancefan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
What's wrong with the casting team? Sanaya and Drashti are free, why not grab them? I was also hoping for Pratusha Banerjee, but she is now in a new show.
jasminerahul thumbnail
I agree with u.i was also hoping 4 either sanaya or drashti

Originally posted by: romancefan

What's wrong with the casting team? Sanaya and Drashti are free, why not grab them? I was also hoping for Pratusha Banerjee, but she is now in a new show.

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

heard akanshka is d lead.then I'm happy.at least she is a well known actress tho i'vent seen her shows

She can at least act so I won't mind her but Amrita Rao would've been a better choice ðŸ˜³
jasminerahul thumbnail
I luv Amrita Roa.But its doubtful abt coming 2 tv.Akanshka can act.Tho she didn't look so pretty in her previous shows as her role was too simple,I am confident that if they give her a makeover she'll look pretty.Bcz offscreen she looks gorgeous when she attends functions

She can at least act so I won't mind her but Amrita Rao would've been a better choice ðŸ˜³

MaaneetDeewangi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I luv Amrita Roa.But its doubtful abt coming 2 tv.Akanshka can act.Tho she didn't look so pretty in her previous shows as her role was too simple,I am confident that if they give her a makeover she'll look pretty.Bcz offscreen she looks gorgeous when she attends functions

Yeah it was probably a rumour ðŸ¤”

She's naturally pretty and as long as she is a good actress I don't care about her appearance ðŸ˜ƒ