Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Pheww finally completed reading ur story..jst caught of with ur story nd read all the chap in one go..
Must say awsum story..diffrent concept..loved it..beautifully written..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
So arshi hav feelings for eachother from thier schoodayz...pehela nasa pehela khumar..naya pyaar hai naya intezzar khushi was deeply nd hoplessly in love with arnav from childwood..so also arnav..bt wht made him to made him like this monster..one side he claim that he was madly in love with khushi..bt in love we cant hurt our love..right??it seems like he was so much obessed with khushi dat i cant able to bear her separation from him..is it because it thinks himself guilty for not recipocate khushi's feelings in childhood...he sayz that he was like thiswht he was now because he hurt khushi so much nd also hate that arnav who was not so strong like this ruthless asr..den why cant he now changing for his love for his khushi..is it so difficult to change for our love??why he keep on hurting khushi..nd forcing her to do the things which she was not comfortable.. really iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??
He was so much obessive nd possesive for her dat he can go to any xtend to make her his by hook or by crook..this asr was so dangereous nd scary
hope khushi able to change this ruthless nd beast asr nd make him understand that we cant force anyone to love him/her..nd we have to b gentle with our love whom we claim to love them like anything.. so now khushi gonna do serial nd the title was iss pyaar ko kya naam doon nd my two jokers i mean meenu nd nicky r director..the show defo gonna b hit onehope he now dnt create any prblm for khushi further..fingercrossed..
Waiting for nxt..continue soon
Ps- do pm me when u updt..i already send the buddy req..thanx..tc๐Ÿ˜Š
pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
good update.. arnav is behaving cool with khushi no anger nothing.. surprise.. well lets see how many days he can maintain cool because the time he comes to know about khushi doing a show and shifting to Mumbai, the volcano will erupt.. loved the update.. ๐Ÿ˜Š
Payaash thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ArshiHolic_Sush

Pheww finally completed reading ur story..jst caught of with ur story nd read all the chap in one go..
Must say awsum story..diffrent concept..loved it..beautifully written..๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
So arshi hav feelings for eachother from thier schoodayz...pehela nasa pehela khumar..naya pyaar hai naya intezzar khushi was deeply nd hoplessly in love with arnav from childwood..so also arnav..bt wht made him to made him like this monster..one side he claim that he was madly in love with khushi..bt in love we cant hurt our love..right??it seems like he was so much obessed with khushi dat i cant able to bear her separation from him..is it because it thinks himself guilty for not recipocate khushi's feelings in childhood...he sayz that he was like thiswht he was now because he hurt khushi so much nd also hate that arnav who was not so strong like this ruthless asr..den why cant he now changing for his love for his khushi..is it so difficult to change for our love??why he keep on hurting khushi..nd forcing her to do the things which she was not comfortable.. really iss pyaar ko kya naam doon??
He was so much obessive nd possesive for her dat he can go to any xtend to make her his by hook or by crook..this asr was so dangereous nd scary
hope khushi able to change this ruthless nd beast asr nd make him understand that we cant force anyone to love him/her..nd we have to b gentle with our love whom we claim to love them like anything.. so now khushi gonna do serial nd the title was iss pyaar ko kya naam doon nd my two jokers i mean meenu nd nicky r director..the show defo gonna b hit onehope he now dnt create any prblm for khushi further..fingercrossed..
Waiting for nxt..continue soon
Ps- do pm me when u updt..i already send the buddy req..thanx..tc๐Ÿ˜Š

Itna bada comment ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I'm happy !!! 

Will u send buddy request to my main account also ?
Payaash thumbnail

Originally posted by: pup03

good update.. arnav is behaving cool with khushi no anger nothing.. surprise.. well lets see how many days he can maintain cool because the time he comes to know about khushi doing a show and shifting to Mumbai, the volcano will erupt.. loved the update.. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah !!! You got it right๐Ÿ˜ณ
Panther007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Payaash

Itna bada comment ๐Ÿ˜ฒ

I'm happy !!! 

Will u send buddy request to my main account also ?

Haww did i make u shocked by my big cmnt dear๐Ÿ˜†..bt glad that it make u happy..lt means a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
Am already accept ur buddy reqt dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thiyamappy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
wow what a title...
wonder how Arnav will react when he comes to Know abt Khushi acting n leaving delhi..
awww so he just pretended to make Khushi realised the pain of he going to someother woman.
smileysarah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ASR reaction will be worth reading. 
barunsgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice update
Continue soon
Thanks  the pm
Payaash thumbnail

Originally posted by: ArshiHolic_Sush

Haww did i make u shocked by my big cmnt dear๐Ÿ˜†..bt glad that it make u happy..lt means a lot๐Ÿ˜Š
Am already accept ur buddy reqt dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Haan .. Itna bada comment bahot rarely Milta hai na ... So thank u for spending ur quality time in reading my story .. 

Payaash thumbnail

Originally posted by: thiyamappy

wow what a title...
wonder how Arnav will react when he comes to Know abt Khushi acting n leaving delhi..
awww so he just pretended to make Khushi realised the pain of he going to someother woman.

Thank u for commenting dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ