Posted: 9 years ago
Guys,I read some os,ss,Ff and some more. Till today I didn't have any interest to write os or as but today I like to start to write os. This is my first os so forgive me for mistakes.

" Take day after tomorrow newspaper and solve that sudoku."sandy ordered to hacker.

Hacker replied,"ma'am, how could possible for day after tomorrow sudoku "

Sandy said, "just try to find any hack happened to make that sudoku", hacker agreed to do so.

Suddenly he shouted with surprise tone, "yes ma'am,here it is , wow. The sudoku and front page only exists but front page in empty".
Sandy too shouted, "good, solve that sudoku immediately, get the ciphered detail immediately".

Hacker, "there is some human". sandy,"what?". she checked the picture she said,"he's the home minister of next state"
He asked,"what does it mean?"
She said ,"he will come to this state after 4 days for a political conference. So this is the plan that kill the minister to initiate duel between two states and to destroy national security."

Hacker, "but how can we stop them. We just have a photo only. Do we increase the security."

Sandy, "I don't think so. Tight security will be there. But which bothers me is if they planned this much, there must be some black sheep in our dept.I don't know who it could be. So we have to do something to stop this from happening,(after some minutes ) wait, just check place name for this pin code".

Hacker, "it's udhaypuri."

Sandy,"let's recall how newspaper aligned, first place name, then date and finally some picture about related news.now we have everything got to front page of this newspaper.give udhaypuri, give date as fast after tomorrow and place this picture and do decrypt "

Hacker, "ma'am , we got every details. They hided this text by using three keys which you gave. They are at hotel holiday. Today night at 12 o clock.they are going meet officer nithik who is responsible for driving responsibilities at that hotel. (Details end)OK, so replace the driver with killer but how can nithik escape."

Sandy, "nithik on leave, his junior only on duty. So he used his junior as pawn to get money and trap him at jail. Nice plan. "

Hacker, "but ma'am, you're born genius. You solved big curfew within four walls."       

Sandy, "not yet. Now time is 11pm only. So we have plenty of time.(on phone)
Zakir,_where are you? Don't worry. Everything is out now. We have Probable Cause So no need for warrants. Get ready at holiday hotel.we have sheeps to get "

"Arrey,surajji today are you trying to find your wife picture at today newspaper."sandy asked to sooraj, with smile.

"No, I don't expect that (sandy face turned to upset , after a teasing smile suraj came near to her and whispered in her ears) even if this newspaper only contains her achievements, it will need ten more pages because she is brave, brilliant, loving and caring (she smiled happily,suddenly he hold her waist and pulled towards him) hot and sexy too."

"Sooraj leave me, please "

" do you know something , today in this paper, I found one announcement which is very different"

"What is it, sooraj"

"Try to solve today sudoku. Because each no have to get it place"

"What? What a rubbish announcement. (She grabs news paper and sees the announcements) wait sooraji. (On phone) hello, sheetal go and verify the address without delay which I will tell you (she tells the address and cuts the phone) this seems to be fishy sooraji. Why this kind of announcement made."

Sooraj, "I think he doesn't have phone, that's why he made like this" suddenly sandy eyes are widen,"now I understood why this announcement made. (in mind voice) [Intelligence reports warned about some problems in national security.
All lines in Rajasthan are tapped so naxals/terrorists knows clearly that they can't instruct briefly. Even if they said something in code, police will work on it. So they chosen this way. But how can sudoku gives solutions]"

"What are thinking you sandhyaji"

"Nothing sooraji, things always hard at destiny "

Suraj, "may I tell you something, it doesn't matter how many ways are there but it always about source".
Sandy thinking about that a minute. Suddenly her face become glow. Phone rang on.
       "Ma'am, there is no address here. It just graveyard".
       "No problem, sheetal. Leave it. I'll take care. (On phone, she cuts the call and calls to another one) hello zakir, some dangerous may going to happen. So I want to tight security at railways, bus stop and air port and other important places. I'll give you the remaining detail when I get. Over "
      "Sooraji, bless me. I'm have to go to duty"
"Victory is always yours_"
"I know suraji because you're with me always." She left to duty and sooraj watched her proudly and decided to wait till she returns.

@police station.

"Call cyber security officer to my cabin immediately"

Hacker came to her cabin, "what happened ma'am."
She tthrows the news to him. "See. naxaks are converting some details thru sudoku"

"But mma'am. How can we get done detail from sudoku in newspaper"

"Yes you are right. But it always matters about source. Daily hit has website too. So get that website and solve sudoku and try to get hidden detail".

"Ma'am. Do you think they planned like this silly"

"If they succeed in this plan, can I ask excuse from my higher officials by saying this is silly plan"

"No. Ma'am"

"So do it "

Hacker started and write program to solve sudoku to decrypt details.

Sandy, "9 numbers,9 places for each number, each number deserves its own place. How brainy the one who created this combination"

Hacker, "yes, but 1 and 0 is enough for me. These two numbers enough for everything"

Sandy, "you are right. It's like either do or die. No more states "

Hacker saw her stubborn face when she said that.

Hacker,"ma'am. No changes. I said you an. This is stupidity. "
Sandy watched the sudoku closely, "wait. See six digits at upper left and 4 digits at down right widen became less. So these two things are keys. what is the meaning of 781935 and 2914."

Sandy, "what does 2914 mean. Is it any vehicle number. Does the vehicle contain any bomb.?"

Sandy run her brain some more time but she didn't get anything. She look at her watch.time is 10.45pm and 31 Aug 2014.

Sandy, (in mind voice)"[omg, does it mean it. 2914 is 02/09/2014.Date of day after tomorrow. "]

Suddenly she shouted at hacker,
    " Take day after tomorrow newspaper and solve that sudoku"

P.s:
See, i'm an amateur writer. I know thus story may contains many bloopers and loop holes but I'm always interested in mind game tracks that's the reason I wrote this os. Please give you're suggestions and criticisms about this os.
a mind blowing mind game
for a starter very good

Awesome susee 👏👏
Mind-blowing OS  ⭐️
Awsm os .
Suraj complement superb. That too last two words.
Su do ku idea. Really great...
dabhily rocking...
Wonderful OS Susee!! 👏 👏 

The way she connected the dots is awesome... ⭐️
thank you all. did anyone notice any special in sudoku part
Good one.. Wish DABH actually start using these kind of plots as RK seems smart too..
By the way, how could you use 1 and 9 twice in your puzzle? trying to find pincodes and dates that are relevant and meet Sudoku? ;-) 
@zeus
I didn't use entire row.I said upper left 6 digits that mean first 6 digits at first row mean to be pin code. then I said down right that mean last 4 digits of last row mean to be column. now 6 digits 781935 and 4 digits 2914. these both in different rows still totally it contains 10 digits that's mean 6th digit of first row and first digit of 4 word in same column. that's why last digit is 5 and first digit is 2. (no repeating). I wrote this is at 10 sept. but in sudoku no possible for combination row like 10914. that's the rain I choose 2914(here also no repeating). why I chosen this date because we writes date as 2/9/14.not like 02/09/2014.if I choose today's date as for example (3/9/14) and date in sudoku(5/9/14). sandy will really find out it resembles date because both in same format (4 digits) that's why I chosen 31 Aug because 31/8/14 is five digit combination. it needs lot of presence of mind to connect two different combination under same roof. that's why I gave irrelevant date on this is.in this is every digits I entered strictly follows sudoku rules. that's why I asked question did anyone finds any special in s sudoku part.
vry nyc update susueez
n plz pm me 
ur writtings 
i luv it

superb os..
nice concept...👏👏
loved it...