bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
DVD were Marvelous in their part of acting πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Everything was up to the mark πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜Š
Location, marriage arrangements, Background music, DVD n their outfit, Dialogues, acting, direction just Perfect πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
Heart wrenching episode in the history of MB πŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
And the song in last part

"Dil joode bina hi toot gaye, haath miley bina hi choot gaye" was really brutal n heart wrenching to watch 😭😭😳😳
bhavnajaiswal thumbnail
tfs this unexpected twist of MB with us my dear friend😳😳 
Snowy_Secret thumbnail
Nice posts and pics Deepti.U r right DVD did awsme job here bt persnaly I hate this twist
sree.gattu thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

unwed drama is such a painful that broke my heart and watching Madhu in such stage is really really painful . RK , Right Kameena who kept his big fat ego infront his heart broke Madhu's heart only to get his heart also to be broken further  . DVD's performance is excellent , marvelous . really I hated how RK talked to Madhu but beared only in one hope that he is telling lie that he doesn't love Madhu . RK doesn't love Madhu but his life is Madhu as he lived each and every happy moment with Madhu is true . in that unwed drama also he totally didn't able to deny his concern when Madhu breaks down near mandap , in chawl and at home he warns padmini to take care of her .

Edited by sree.gattu - 9 years ago
ilovebandini thumbnail
Thank you very much for this beautiful post and  THANK YOU VERY MUCH for the dialogues!Betrayal will always be and stay to be my most favorite theme for discussion!
What shocked me the most in the betrayal was not what RK did but the way he did it-coldblooded and without mercy and regret!The way he acted towards Madhu even in the physical way,the way he pushed her tree times:(first time-when he said how can anyone else finish his game,second time-when he said he wanted to see his victory and her defeat and third time-when he said he never loved her)was so painful to watch!He was so rude,so insolent,so cruel to a gentle creature-a girl,he was so malicious when he said why isn't she crying yet and then mocking her tears and then when he said that he doesn't have a heart,doesn't he?,he was sooo cruel and malicious then,he knew how to get things back at her,he used her words which she said them when she poured away his alcohol,even when they first met he knew how to get things back at her(she was clapping at him first,and then he at her right after)I mean really RK was too much in the whole scene.I couldn't understand how he was gonna fall in love with her after,when he didn't cause if he did he would have stopped himself from doing all that!The way he he explained the Balraj incident was a very hard thing to watch,because although we as an audience needed explanation about that still it was so devastating and disappointing to hear that he risked his life just so he could ruin hers!He finally understand and looked himself and what he did to Madhu with that when he found out about her betrayal,he finally saw his fault when he understood what she wanted to do to him and that she did the same thing:risked her life in the terrace scene just so she could hurt him the most!
Anyhow,very hard topic,my most favorite for discussion,thanks for your post!

Edited by ilovebandini - 9 years ago
ferii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Oh my dear teacher its fabulous post πŸ‘ ⭐️
Yah that was one of the amazing episode were DVD did an incredible job and brought tears into my eyes and felt it so unbelievable even after RK declared his revenge and hoped it to be a lie said by RK for some or other reason but even it was unbeleivable but that was mb were we couldnt even predict what will happen next and every day we come infront of our tv on 8:30 to watch what will happen next
I really miss my dear DVD onscreen...
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
😳 Thanks so much all for liking the post.I know i am late bt i will reply all of you seperately.Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago