The unwedding of RK and Madhu - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
I was on shock for weeks after that scene!  

I remember I kept trying to think of excuses for RK's behaviour, like he was being blackmailed or he was trying to protect Madhu.  

I never thought it could be true.

The scene itself was mind blowing.  Amazing acting by both.  Dialogues were perfect and direction was at its best.  

I cried.
Originally posted by 4ever4love

I was on shock for weeks after that scene!  

I remember I kept trying to think of excuses for RK's behaviour, like he was being blackmailed or he was trying to protect Madhu.  

I never thought it could be true.

The scene itself was mind blowing.  Amazing acting by both.  Dialogues were perfect and direction was at its best.  

I cried.

I was depressed after those two episodes and just couldn't stop thinking about all that for days.For me it was so shocking to see how rude he was,how cruel,how coldblooded,with no regret because if loved her at least little bit,he would stop when he saw her crying so much.But he had this so self pleased look and smirk when she sat down and broke her bracelets that in my opinion he deserved Madhu to never forgive him.That's why I didn't like so much in their true wedding scene when he found about her betrayal,like,she again begged him not to leave her.And she planned to leave him on the mandap brokenhearted not the other way around!
As for the betrayal,at first it seemed to me little bit childish and immature from RK to bring such an old thing back from the past in their relationship,to get even for the 4 slaps.Then I just couldn't believe that all of their beautiful scenes together were a lie!I tried to find excuses too,like somebody blackmailed him,or something but when I understand that he actually really did it I was so depressed!I still believe that although that was his first plan I think that he fell in love with her and decided to not leave her but that something provoked him and he decided to go on with his plan.Anyhow whatever his true reason was,I felt that Madhu should never forgive him.A part of me still wants to see how she would go through her revenge!
P.S.I still cry every time I watch those scenes,what RK did was equal to murder,he killed her soul,her whole being,he deserved to suffer so much for what he did.It's very hard because he destroyed them both.No one else would forgive him after that,or maybe someone could forgive him but wouldn't believe him again after that!
Edited by ilovebandini - 9 years ago
Originally posted by zubeada

are yeaar RK was very bad with madhu here
but i dont know why i loved RKs evilness πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜ƒ
even here i loved him πŸ˜†

anyway i loved your post ..
DVD was superb
they made me love the show and stick to it to the end...
😳 Thanks so much Zubeada. I knw Rk ws vry bad for Madhu,he almost destroyed her bt even i didn't hated him. Madhu also gv bk to him later n i love that too. DVD wr superfab in each n evry scene. I just love them n watch show only fr them.
Originally posted by rima4ever

fabulous impacting dialogues
⭐️ Vry impactful

superb pics
😳 Thanks

unforgettable episode
πŸ‘ Really unforgettable

thanks for sharing
😊 My pleasure
Originally posted by bhavnajaiswal

Really this was the Maha Unexpected Twist of MB n also of Television industry as ever
The Shocking Revenge Plan of RK 😲
Even i didn't thought that Rk can do this to Madhu😲
Vry shocking

[I]DVD were Marvelous in their part of actingπŸ‘
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Agree wth you Bhavna,there performance ws mindblowing,loved it

Everything was up to the mark😊😊
Location, marriage arrangements, Background music, DVD n their outfit, Dialogues, acting, direction just Perfect πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ€—πŸ‘πŸΌ
πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Truly said
Evrythng ws just perfect