The unwedding of RK and Madhu - Page 5

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by RM14

😳  Welcome and thanks so much.
I am glad that you like it.

I also think the same ,agree with you.

He did it without mercy, cold blooded.He didn't regret for a second n just as he did acting in films, he was speaking the dilogs here also,as he said that he did his best acting and played a real life character.  
Madhu was all shocked that how can this person so changed again now?He mocked her love and also he made fun of her words which she said in village night. He insulted her so much and when she did the same and played game with him and risked her own life than only he felt the pain and understood what is  cheating and what it feelslike when somebody ditches you.
Its indeed a hard topic but ya we can discuss it endlessly.
Thanks

Yes,I think when he found about her betrayal he finally understood what cheating is,I agree.And I somehow miss in that whole scene disappointment from RK that she actually never forgave him,that she didn't do that.That he obviously underestimate the gravity of what he did to her,her pain.Because it was too easy for him to believe that she forgave him for such a serious and devastating  hurt which he gave her.I miss his disappointment from that.Because he was disappointed from that that he was being cheated from her and that she changed and became like him,but not because she actually didn't forgive him.He needed to know that he actually deserved Madhu to NEVER forgive him,but that she still did.Madhu should've never asked him in that scene "You are not gonna end everything now aren't you?" or something like that.Never!He had to say a hundred times sorry for what he did,not her to apologize!
Edited by ilovebandini - 9 years ago
Arey dear...it was d ultimate shocker...
d promo itself ne meri need uda diya tha...promo main dat one smirk of Rk...nd thud...i was lk ...😲 πŸ˜•

DVD HAD NAILED IT SO BEAUTIFULLY..DAT ACTIONS EMOTIONS DIALOGUES...REACTION..HIS LAUGH ..SMIRK...HER CRY...I . ND TO ADD ALL D SET LOCATION AND MORE BEAUTIFUL WAS D SONG...THAM SAY JO THUTA KOI SAPNA...

WE WONT NEVER EVER GET TO SEE SO MUCH OF EMOTIONS IN ONE GO...
DVD ROCKED D FLOOR...ND MY BEST DAILOGUE OF DAT PART WAS

Paaglo ki si nafrat, paaglo ka sa ishq , paaglo ka sa junoon, dono ne milkar kya khoob banaya , MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON.
πŸ‘
ME GOIN TO WATCH D EPISODE NOW...
LOVLY POST...MISSIN DVD...HOPE DEY COME BACK SOON TOGETHER
Edited by Desire6 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Desire6

d promo itself ne meri need uda diya tha...promo main dat one smirk of Rk...nd thud...i was lk ...😲 πŸ˜•

DVD HAD NAILED IT SO BEAUTIFULLY..DAT ACTIONS EMOTIONS DIALOGUES...REACTION..HIS LAUGH ..SMIRK...HER CRY...I . ND TO ADD ALL D SET LOCATION AND MORE BEAUTIFUL WAS D SONG...THAM SAY JO THUTA KOI SAPNA...

DVD ROCKED D FLOOR...ND MY BEST DAILOGUE OF DAT PART WAS

Paaglo ki si nafrat, paaglo ka sa ishq , paaglo ka sa junoon, dono ne milkar kya khoob banaya , MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON.
πŸ‘
ME GOIN TO WATCH D EPISODE NOW...

It's interesting for me that I haven't seen the promo I think.I should check it out!😊
Originally posted by ilovebandini

I was depressed after those two episodes and just couldn't stop thinking about all that for days.For me it was so shocking to see how rude he was,how cruel,how coldblooded,with no regret because if loved her at least little bit,he would stop when he saw her crying so much.But he had this so self pleased look and smirk when she sat down and broke her bracelets that in my opinion he deserved Madhu to never forgive him.That's why I didn't like so much in their true wedding scene when he found about her betrayal,like,she again begged him not to leave her.And she planned to leave him on the mandap brokenhearted not the other way around!As for the betrayal,at first it seemed to me little bit childish and immature from RK to bring such an old thing back from the past in their relationship,to get even for the 4 slaps.Then I just couldn't believe that all of their beautiful scenes together were a lie!I tried to find excuses too,like somebody blackmailed him,or something but when I understand that he actually really did it I was so depressed!I still believe that although that was his first plan I think that he fell in love with her and decided to not leave her but that something provoked him and he decided to go on with his plan.Anyhow whatever his true reason was,I felt that Madhu should never forgive him.A part of me still wants to see how she would go through her revenge!P.S.I still cry every time I watch those scenes,what RK did was equal to murder,he killed her soul,her whole being,he deserved to suffer so much for what he did.It's very hard because he destroyed them both.No one else would forgive him after that,or maybe someone could forgive him but wouldn't believe him again after that![/DIV]
I agree with you, i also think that ws that Rk -Madhu's scenes wr false n Rk didn't love Madhu? I thought that wther Deepali or anyother villain or vamp will cm in their life bt nt expectd it frm Rk. I mean,hw cn Rk leave Madhu who inspite of all his wrong behaviour n insults started loving him.He have nt been loved by many persons in life,he ws almost alone in life,so whn Madhu cm in his life he should hv stick to her,love her bk,enjoy life,bt no whn all other things wr falling in place than he again did blundr n unwed Madhu fr 4 slaps. All insults of Madhu b4 wr nt enough that he decided to do unwedding? Actually i think one reason fr this ws that he never faced no one in his carreer n life so determined n courageous as Madhu,who cn speak in front of him n go against him. Evrybdy praised him,bt nt say no to him n Madhu did the opp to that,of which he ws nt habitual of. He also fall fr Madhu,bt those 4 slaps wr somethng that he cudn't frgt. In this process he betrayed Madhu bt cheated himself also. Abt Madhu i also think that Madhu shouldn't hv frgv him,nt begged him to nt leave her.He should hv apologized like hell to Madhu n Madhu should hv taken revenge fully n only aftr that they wud reunite. I also felt bad fr Madhu,curious wht she will do nw.She ws shattered n her soul ws ruined.so Rk shud hv realised Madhu's pain n should hv regreted.
Originally posted by PRATHA1

Awesome writeup & nice pics Deepti!
I have given my comments in spa!
😳 Thanks so much Pratha,i hv also gvn you reply in spa.
Originally posted by 4EVRoptimist

I know it was so heart wrenching... even now we feel the pain, but loved the superb acting by both DD and VD. only now its a little easy cause we know the story after that...thanks you so very much for capturing the beautiful monologs of RK...πŸ€—πŸ‘
😳Its my pleasure n thanks so much. I am glad that you like it.πŸ€—Yes DD n VD did awesome performance. I just loved it. It is a memorable epi bt than it ws really heartwrenching.Edited by RM14 - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ilovebandini

Originally posted by Desire6

DVD ROCKED D FLOOR...ND MY BEST DAILOGUE OF DAT PART WASPaaglo ki si nafrat, paaglo ka sa ishq , paaglo ka sa
junoon, dono ne milkar kya khoob banaya , MADHUBALA EK ISHQ EK JUNOON.πŸ‘ME GOIN TO WATCH D EPISODE NOW...
😳 Thanks so vry much. I am glad that you liked it.
Oh! It ws a shocker fr me too.
You said it right so many emotions in 1 epi,we never get to see. DVD gv mindblowing perfrmances n the set up the outfits,the dilogs,acting,direction,BG evrythng ws perfct n DVD nailed it.Rk's explaination n Madhu's reactions hv done excellently by DVD. Totally love them,they rocked.

Thanks so much dear student😳 It was unbelievable for me too.I never expected this but as you said we can't predict anythng in MB.That's why we wr curious wht is gong to happen next,wht will Madhu do now? Watching Madhu's breakdown ws so heart wrenching.She ws shattered by this unwedding,it ws nt expected from Rk as she thought that he ws changing.DVD's performance ws par excellence. πŸ‘ Miss DVD so much.
teacher come fast I am waiting for ur today's classπŸ˜›

I agree with you, i also think that ws that Rk -Madhu's scenes wr false n Rk didn't love Madhu? I thought that wther Deepali or anyother villain or vamp will cm in their life bt nt expectd it frm Rk. I mean,hw cn Rk leave Madhu who inspite of all his wrong behaviour n insults started loving him.He have nt been loved by many persons in life,he ws almost alone in life,so whn Madhu cm in his life he should hv stick to her,love her bk,enjoy life,bt no whn all other things wr falling in place than he again did blundr n unwed Madhu fr 4 slaps. All insults of Madhu b4 wr nt enough that he decided to do unwedding? Actually i think one reason fr this ws that he never faced no one in his carreer n life so determined n courageous as Madhu,who cn speak in front of him n go against him. Evrybdy praised him,bt nt say no to him n Madhu did the opp to that,of which he ws nt habitual of. He also fall fr Madhu,bt those 4 slaps wr somethng that he cudn't frgt. In this process he betrayed Madhu bt cheated himself also. Abt Madhu i also think that Madhu shouldn't hv frgv him,nt begged him to nt leave her.He should hv apologized like hell to Madhu n Madhu should hv taken revenge fully n only aftr that they wud reunite. I also felt bad fr Madhu,curious wht she will do nw.She ws shattered n her soul ws ruined.so Rk shud hv realised Madhu's pain n should hv regreted.

I agree with everything you said!I also missed a scene in which RK would literally beg Madhu to forgive him.He was disappointed from her betrayal that she became like him but he should've realized that she should've never forgive him.So he should've known very well and loud and clear that no other person would forgive him,but that Madhu after so many inner fights,she did that!...