Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

aravindam100 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
This was 1 f d BEST-est episod f Our Show. Both Vivian Drashti Nailed it. Both f our DVD was Outstanding. Itz 1 f my FAVRT episode. Omg wat a Performnz yaarrr. Realyy realyy HATZ OFF TO DEM. Each & evry dilog, exprssn evrythng just Superb. Nxt epi s also my fav ver Madhu was a haf dead persn paddi & Trish try to cnsol her & she went to d rk s postr & recollctng past & presnt & D SCENE ver she Cried calling Rk Ohhh My Gudnezz wat a Performanzzz DRASHTI... she just nailed it. In an intrview she herslf told she actuly felt crying by doing dat scene & she ver n teary eyes, she doent requrd glycerin. Ohh god She s a Fabulus Actrzz & VD too. Both f dem Gve Life to d Character f RK & Madhu. No actr can match up wid Vivian s Rk charactr. Actuly nw othr shws r copying it. Der s No1 lik OUR DVD, our RISHABALA s IRREPLACEBLE.. May God blz Dem
Chikalu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: RM14

This was the most unexpected twist and DVD were par excellence in these  episodes.😊The set up, the build up were amazing, the dilogs, the direction were just perfect. 👏DVD were looking so beautiful ⭐️and awesome. 😳

I am agree with you. 
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: anish17

Fantastic post deepti

I cried while seeing this episode
Not only madhu even we were shocked for this unexpected twist.
Madhu's expression was priceless and rk he did a fantastic job his dialogue delivery and Body language was awesome.
Excellent performances by our rishbala hats off to them👏
Amazing post deepti😃

Thanks so much Anish.😳So happy you loved it.😃Ya it was shocking episode and ya hats off to Rishbala.👏Agree with you dear.😊Thanks for the appreciation my Pinky.😃
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: vasavi_sri

the unwedding is one of the best epsiodes

both DVD had done their best

RK's dialogues and Madhu's expressions

they are the best

nice post and beautiful pics

Thanks so much Vasavi,😳agree with you fully.⭐️
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..neelanjana

This was a shocking & heart breaking episode
💔 🥺 I remembered when I saw this episode I was shocked beyond limits and was cursing RK . ..after that I didn't saw few episodes as I couldn't able to see crying Madhu...
Painful episode ...
Deepti ...you remind me the most shocking episode of MB !

Ya Nikki,it was the most shocking and heart breaking episode,💔me too felt so bad for crying and shattered Madhu,it was really painful and DVD were at their best.⭐️
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aan-rish

Nice post and awesome pics

RK and Madhu looked their best in this episode. Madhu was wearing a very simple sari with out much make up but still she looked out of the world⭐️.Rk 's blue sherwani suited him well and he looked dashing😳. Both actors did their best performances.

I agree that Unwedding was an unexpected shocking twist but it broke my heart. Really i never re watched those episodes not even in the dubbing version. I am not a hindi speaking person , i somehow made my mother in law watch the show for my own selfish reasons, after a lot of persuation she agreed to watch with me😆. But the unwedding ruined everything. She completely refused to continue watching the show after the unwedding. She never watched it after this twist and was mad at me for watching the show again😆. So the unwedding was a turn off for at least some trp audience..

Thank you so much.😳Really you have to do somuch to watch the show.😆Yeah unwedding was an unexpecting twist.It was a turn off for many viewers.Ya DVD were amazing in this.👏Edited by RM14 - 8 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: ananya2010

Shocker episode, DVD nailed it with their performance.

Ya Ananya,DVD nailed it with their performance.👏
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: .chandni.

very painful episode

Yes indeed very painful episode.
RM14 thumbnail
Originally posted by: aravindam100

This was 1 f d BEST-est episod f Our Show. Both Vivian Drashti Nailed it. Both f our DVD was Outstanding. Itz 1 f my FAVRT episode. Omg wat a Performnz yaarrr. Realyy realyy HATZ OFF TO DEM. Each & evry dilog, exprssn evrythng just Superb. Nxt epi s also my fav ver Madhu was a haf dead persn paddi & Trish try to cnsol her & she went to d rk s postr & recollctng past & presnt & D SCENE ver she Cried calling Rk Ohhh My Gudnezz wat a Performanzzz DRASHTI... she just nailed it. In an intrview she herslf told she actuly felt crying by doing dat scene & she ver n teary eyes, she doent requrd glycerin. Ohh god She s a Fabulus Actrzz & VD too. Both f dem Gve Life to d Character f RK & Madhu. No actr can match up wid Vivian s Rk charactr. Actuly nw othr shws r copying it. Der s No1 lik OUR DVD, our RISHABALA s IRREPLACEBLE.. May God blz Dem

Fully agree with you.😊Ya it was one of the best episode and DVD nailed it,hats off to them,VD was outstanding as Rk and DD was outstanding as Madhu and when Trish and Paddy trying to console her OMG!truly mindblowing performance by DD,beyond perfection,every time,i watch this episode,i cry with her,amazing performances.👏
ilovebandini thumbnail
My mom started watching MB with me after these two episodes.
Right now I have a friend going through something similar like this what RK did to Madhu,I can't find words,I can't find a way to console her.