Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Omg veeba ko aisa kyon dikhya .ifeel like crying.
The date was so nice and all dialogue s were indicating sepration.
Jab ballu ne marne ki baad ki tab veera ne uske muh par haath ralha tab wo kitna kysh hua tha 😭
And then they were feeding each other.
Veera loves baldev too.
She said im lucky to have u and baldev said ha mujh jisa munda milega nahi.
Veera ne bola main dur chali gayi to tab baldev ka muh kise ho gaya tha 💔
This is bad yaar.
Accident ke time veeba were racing and looking ateach other so i guss baldev gone blame himself for the accident 😔
Tu jaha jayegi waha tera picha karunga tera saath nahi cadunga veeta.mujhse picha nahi chudwa payegi 😭
Pre cap main accident hua but the music in pre cap makes it more touchy.
Baldev ki kya haalt ho gayi thi 😭
Khargosh. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I cannot type😭... My VeeBa
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Overall I found the episode ok. I might have liked it more if the show hadn't been boring me since the past month.😆

The way Veera rushed to meet Baldev after his call should prove to everyone that Veera does indeed love him (although it's pale in comparison to his) and is not simply using him for her amusement. But I dislike what Baldev did, you should never ever joke about emergency situations. 

I wish Baldev and Veera were completely blameless in the accident but I guess they need to show Baldev guilt-tripping himself.

Hopefully whatever new phase they are about to show proves to be more interesting than the dreadful singer track.😆 Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: mishachwdhury

Agreed 😭
And also the dialogues
"Aab ek pal bhi nahi reh sakta main tere bina"
"Oye Control kar...main kahi chali gayi toh"
"Kaha jayegi tu? Kahi nahi jayegi tu aur jayegi toh main khich ke le aayuga"
😭 😭

They even managed to show Veera's love for Baldev 😒 I am never going to question Veera's love ever 😒
What awesome dialogues. Monday ka episode will be even better :(
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Why do they give such dialogues?!
They were so touching man... oh god! 😭😭

That hug... when he didnt feel like letting her go away frm him! 💔

And his accident prank... thats gonna haunt him for so long!

Bas I cant write more! 😭
TR_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
today's veeba scene 😭 i loved the episode...don't want veera to go into coma...can't see ballu crying..poor ballu will blame himself.. precap is so heart breaking😭 

Edited by TeriGalliyan - 9 years ago
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Baldev treats Veera like a princess...and now he will blame himself for the Accident...how will I watch it? 😭
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
felt like crying😭..for the first time veera's dialogues touched me and her love looked genuine😭..and all this before she would leave him😭..i wanted ranvi to call and this accident to happen bcoz of his tension and not ballu's playfullness..now he would blame himself forever😭..
mash are really on crack separarting veeba by this would only grow baldev's feelings more and we would be stuck on veera forever

and this is the worst potrayal of an accident👎🏼 she was wearing a helmet and fell on her arm not such a big accident, max that would happen is her arm dislocation and fracture and head injury would be the least bcoz of the helmet and her arm saved her head..cliche👎🏼
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
After so so long I loved a VeeBa scene to the core... it was so heartbreaking beautiful! ❤️

There was nothing heavy or melodramatic... both were so themselves... but still there was such a gloomy feel to it! 💔
SereneWorld thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
jis jisne kaha hoga ki veera baldev se pyaar nahi karti unko aaj sach dikh gaya hoga

VeeBa😭
Edited by rockstarwm - 9 years ago