Jagraata Express : Wow! YT link updated - Page 20

Posted: 9 years ago
As per the Sbb segment Baldev actually banged the wall a few times and was crying sitting near Veera. He was still holding himself strong. Let's see what they come up with. But I'm failing to imagine anything too dramatic now.
With due respect to everybody's views, what I'm failing to understand is if the person who replied to ST didn't lied, then what change of equation they were talking about? VeeBa has not been too romantic, they have not been flying in the seventh heaven all this while, rather their love story has been down to earth and fans may have had their doubts over Veera, but neither Baldev, nor the CVs had at any point in time. He did use the word "monotony" and yes their relationship was becoming monotonous. Their first date was almost spoiled due to RanJan, then their was the Nihal chachu track, their Second date was spoiled by the disco people and the same day they came to know about Ranvee being cheated and from then this singer track, now as the singer track is coming towards an end all of us know what will be Ranvee's reaction and there will hardly be any romantic VeeBa scene for a while. Neither Veera, nor Baldev had any doubt over the other, so what change of equation they were talking about. If any of them was not sure about his/her feelings and this accident would have allowed him/her to realize his/her feelings, it would have been OK, but it is not so. Only the CVs know what change of equation they were talking about.
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

I have to disagree with this. Both Baldev and Veera are partially to be blamed for the accident, even though it was clearly unintentional on their part..coz while you are on the road, your eyes should only be on the road as your life and possibly the life of others depends on it. They should have never played this racing game especially while it was so dark outside. It can be very dangerous diverting your attention while driving.

I might have missed that little moment. If they were racing, then Yes both of them were responsible.