Jagraata Express : Wow! YT link updated - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Forgive me, but I find everyone's emotional reaction to the episode a bit strange.😆 She is not actually gonna die, so why is everyone so sad?😆

The only heart-breaking thing to ever happen on this show IMO was little Veera facing constant rejection from Ratan.😒 So the accident basically means nothing to me.😆 It's just an opportunity for the CVs to torture Baldev more and for Vishal to exhibit his talent.
Originally posted by Prii..

I watched today's episode and whoa😲
I absolutely loved the Veeba bits and the accident in the end was heart breaking. I am gonna watch the show for the next two epis pakka😆 This track looks promising.
Precap was even more heart breaking😭
The accident scene was brilliant I must say. Baldev on jeep and then all of a sudden things change Waise I wanted Baldev's jeep to hit Veera's bike somehow from the time they started driving side by side😛 Would have been even more heart breaking and intense😈 That would have been an awesome track. Waise have any spoilers about this track come out??🤔

I get the feeling that Ranvi will blame Baldev and that will put an end to Veeba's relationship😕

No spoilers Liz because the CV told me this accident will change everything 😒 And will affect Ranvi too. Hence no spoilers. And he said Baldev will get a new look now and the show will move to its next phase. Ab pata nahi kya kya hone wala hai. 😒
The hug were he dint wanted her to let go 😭 was awww and when he talk abt death she put her palm on his mouth awww this is just pure man.
Why such scen cvs rula diya yaar
me tenu le aaonga😭..he will get her back with his love for sure..but how
Completely agree with you, ST. Today's episode was wow. I felt happy that the show has come to a phase where we can sense a kind seriousness in the storyline and Cvs have done a great job with this new twist. Everything was going well, no villains, no difficulties and the story has been bland after VeeBa confession. And now the story is back in track, happy that we can get some serious moments now.
And yep, cvs take a bow 👏
Veera ka photo click kiya Ballu ne Accident ke pehle...We might get some Emotional scene with those 😭
bahot din baad Veera dekhane ka feel aaya aaj

love baldev nd veeba ❤️

today after watching epi.i m just speech less😭

Edited by kalyaninbt. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by rockstarwm

Baldev ke saath hum bhi rone wale hai monday.

Vishal will nail it.

VeeBa❤️😭

Vishal is going to rock, I'm damn sure ⭐️
Originally posted by ST0207

No spoilers Liz because the CV told me this accident will change everything 😒 And will affect Ranvi too. Hence no spoilers. And he said Baldev will get a new look now and the show will move to its next phase. Ab pata nahi kya kya hone wala hai. 😒
Waise S your color changed. I am noticing now😆 Congrats🤗
I think the show is taking a leap😛 If that is the case, I get the feeling that Baldev is going to become a rich businessman😛
Or you never know😆 Veera might be up and running in a week😆
Edited by Prii.. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Forgive me, but I find everyone's emotional reaction to the episode a bit strange.😆 She is not actually gonna die, so why is everyone so sad?😆

The only heart-breaking thing to ever happen on this show IMO was little Veera facing constant rejection from Ratan.😒 So the accident basically means nothing to me.😆 It's just an opportunity for the CVs to torture Baldev more and for Vishal to exhibit his talent.
riya 😲..we all love baldev alot and his pain hurts us..maa ko bache k dard se dard hta he u see😭..and it was heartbreaking to the core bcoz veera is the only thing he has..he was lonely before she returned and he'll be lonely again😒..his parents are of no use and baggi are not his friends in real sense..he lost his soul infront of his eyes😭..yes she won't die but still they will be separated and he would blame himself for that💔