Jagraata Express : Wow! YT link updated - Page 4

Posted: 9 years ago
baldev would become a ruthless buisness man , ranvi would become a poor farmer again..and then veera would wake up..a leap of a few months has to take place🤔
Originally posted by overactor

felt like crying😭..for the first time veera's dialogues touched me and her love looked genuine😭..and all this before she would leave him😭..i wanted ranvi to call and this accident to happen bcoz of his tension and not ballu's playfullness..now he would blame himself forever😭..
mash are really on crack separarting veeba by this would only grow baldev's feelings more and we would be stuck on veera forever

and this is the worst potrayal of an accident👎🏼 she was wearing a helmet and fell on her arm not such a big accident, max that would happen is her arm dislocation and fracture and head injury would be the least bcoz of the helmet and her arm saved her head..cliche👎🏼

exactly she was wearing helmet na 😕 

Originally posted by ...-Riya-...

Overall I found the episode ok. I might have liked it more if the show hadn't been boring me since the past month.😆

The way Veera rushed to meet Baldev after his call should prove to everyone that Veera does indeed love him (although it's pale in comparison to his) and is not simply using him for her amusement. But I dislike what Baldev did, you should never ever joke about emergency situations.

I wish Baldev and Veera were completely blameless in the accident but I guess they need to show Baldev guilt-tripping himself.

Hopefully whatever new phase they are about to show proves to be more interesting than the dreadful singer track.😆

That fake accident joke will haunt him forever now 😭
😭 the sketch the pic he took of hers..he will keep looking at them and crying 
cvs😡 this will increase baldev's love what about veera..he already has faced pain and now more
and today suddenly veera's love got genuine😕..cvs never show prgression they just jump👎🏼
Originally posted by -...mohini...-

Why do they give such dialogues?!
They were so touching man... oh god! 😭😭

That hug... when he didnt feel like letting her go away frm him! 💔

And his accident prank... thats gonna haunt him for so long!

Bas I cant write more! 😭

Abhi toh rone wala session shuru hua hai 😭

Monday hamari kya haalat hogi 😭
Originally posted by overactor

riya 😲..we all love baldev alot and his pain hurts us..maa ko bache k dard se dard hta he u see😭..and it was heartbreaking to the core bcoz veera is the only thing he has..he was lonely before she returned and he'll be lonely again😒..his parents are of no use and baggi are not his friends in real sense..he lost his soul infront of his eyes😭..yes she won't die but still they will be separated and he would blame himself for that💔

Sorry Sonu😆 I love Ballu a lot, but  the pain of hindi serial characters doesn't really touch me unless they are children or if the situation is very grave. If I was actually afraid of her dying then I would have felt something but since she is gonna become strong as a horse eventually I have no reason to be concerned.😆

I may sound cold, but mai aisi hee hoo😆..I cry over books a lot but TV/Movies need to show me something really really horrible happening in order to make me feel bad.😆
Originally posted by divyasn

exactly she was wearing helmet na 😕 

Beyond Logic Productions you see.😆
Originally posted by krock

The hug were he dint wanted her to let go 😭 was awww and when he talk abt death she put her palm on his mouth awww this is just pure man.
Why such scen cvs rula diya yaar

Has to be my fav VeeBa scene after confession 😭
what if baldev decides to distance himself from her😲 and then  sahiul maroos entriyan😲
mash🤬