Views

Users

Frequent Posters

loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: ST0207

You just missed one of the best episodes post leap 😭
But everything was shown so well. Veera's love for Baldev was shown so properly today.
Accident happened towards the end. Monday will be more heartbreaking 😭

oh i missed nice episode.by reading posts only i started feeling bad for ballu &veeba too much.
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Sorry Sonu😆 I love Ballu a lot, but  the pain of hindi serial characters doesn't really touch me unless they are children or if the situation is very grave. If I was actually afraid of her dying then I would have felt something but since she is gonna become strong as a horse eventually I have no reason to be concerned.😆

I may sound cold, but mai aisi hee hoo😆..I cry over books a lot but TV/Movies need to show me something really really horrible happening in order to make me feel bad.😆

i cry very less to but ballu is very close to my heart..and i never cry while reading😳..but i cry in all srk sad movies😭 and ballu's eyes make me teary in a sec😭..emo attachment
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: overactor

what if baldev decides to distance himself from her😲and then sahiul maroos entriyan😲

mash🤬

i thimk this may happen.
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Baldev shldnt have played that accident prank on Veera!
Thats gonna haunt him & he'll blame himself all the more! 😭
And so he'll go away frm her so that she's safe! 🥺

I always wanted a painful separation between them!
This track is so promising!
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Prii..

Waise S your color changed. I am noticing now😆 Congrats🤗
I think the show is taking a leap😛 If that is the case, I get the feeling that Baldev is going to become a rich businessman😛
Or you never know😆 Veera might be up and running in a week😆

Thanks Liz 🤗

I think they have planned for a separation because he also told me they are going to break the monotony of VeeBa. So maybe she goes into coma. Ranvi blames him and he goes away. A leap. And Baldev becoming something. 🤔 Otherwise I dont understand new look kahan fit hota hai
overactor thumbnail
why couldn't ranvi call and the blame could be on him😡..cvs😡
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I don't know what to say. I am so numb and heavy hearted right now!
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I heart VeeBa. Bas.

Also, CVs! What a clever way to (hopefully) ensure that Ranvi strongly goes against VeeBa, allow for growth in Baldev's character, add more layers to VeeBa's relationship and break the monotony of the recent VeeBa scenes we've got. One stone, many birds.

I like.

overactor thumbnail
i dnt understand the purpose here😕 baldev's feelings would get more strong and we will still be stuck on veera's and after all this baldev might distance himself from her😭..faida kahan hua😕 😕
baldev's accident should have happened..👎🏼
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Saw today's episode. My GOD! I am heartbroken. Seeing Baldev in pain...nahi hoga mujhse:-(

@ Sonu-  wearing a helmet doesn't provide coplete safety. I was surprised to learn it myself. Two days ago a man in Chennai died in a bike accident despite having his helmet on. His injuries were fatal, and his.family gave permission for harvesting his organs. Worst part? His wife is 8 months pregnant. Life can be SO tragic sometimes:-(