Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: overactor

why couldn't ranvi call and the blame could be on him😡..cvs😡

But then the Whole Focus would've been on RanVeera 😆
Ranvi repenting and maafi manging & Veera making him understand that it wasn't his Fault 😆
loveispure thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
i also dont cry often.preleap chotu ranveera scenes made me too much emotional many times.postleap i never find any scene emotional.bt first time i felt anger watching ballu cry after losing election.since postleap that was only scene till nw which affected me.i know vishal has capability to increase emotional quotient of scene.may b i will cry on monday.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Only when Baldev will go away will Veera yearn for him understand. Aaj ke dialogues aise hi nahi the. And maybe Sahil is not entering now. Cuz this was last minute change in script. The show might take a small leap now
..FallAndFly.. thumbnail
I don't think anyone is Literally Crying..we are just Using this"😭"Emo😆Edited by mishachwdhury - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: herebedragons

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">I heart VeeBa. Bas.

Also, CVs! What a clever way to (hopefully) ensure that Ranvi strongly goes against VeeBa, allow for growth in Baldev's character, add more layers to VeeBa's relationship and break the monotony of the recent VeeBa scenes we've got. One stone, many birds.

I like.</font>

Yup. Dont know if SP interfered but CVs have played a smart game. Aisa lag raha hai show main nayu jaan aayegi.
Bravehearts thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ST0207

Has to be my fav VeeBa scene after confession 😭

Sacchi st pehli baar veera ke side ka pyar dikha mujhe it was touchy.
Cvs pehle nahi dikha sakte the why wait till accident
I think this is best veeba scens after leap including accident and all dialouges too
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

They have already put a Gunjan naam ka kala daag (birthday track) on the rishta of RanVeera, so maybe they don't want to taint it more.😆 Maybe they don't realise that many of us have already stopped feeling for their bond.😆
_SilentSoul_ thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ranvi pe blame daalte toh Ranveera track hota!

Sigh I'm suddenly so excited for this track. It feels good to get back that fun and excitement !
Poohjabear thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Amri-

Saw today's episode. My GOD! I am heartbroken. Seeing Baldev in pain...nahi hoga mujhse:-(

@ Sonu- wearing a helmet doesn't provide coplete safety. I was surprised to learn it myself. Two days ago a man in Chennai died in a bike accident despite having his helmet on. His injuries were fatal, and his.family gave permission for harvesting his organs. Worst part? His wife is 8 months pregnant. Life can be SO tragic sometimes:-(

This is nothing. If segs are any indication Vishal is going to give his best performance on Monday! I am actually going to cry on Monday
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krock

Sacchi st pehli baar veera ke side ka pyar dikha mujhe it was touchy.
Cvs pehle nahi dikha sakte the why wait till accident
I think this is best veeba scens after leap including accident and all dialouges too

I am glad that they finally did something to show Veera's love for Ballu but I wish it had come out naturally rather than just as a preclude to the accident. Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago