Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Baldev's eyes in the precap! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

There is so much that can happen after this accident.
Baldev will now obviously distance himself frm Veera & maybe leave the pind after Ranvi too blames him!
Veera will obviously miss him once he's gone cos they didnt brk up or had a fight before the separation.
Knowing that he was blaming himself for everything & so went away... Veera's love for him will grow stronger which we all wanted... which in turn will make her realise how much he meant to her wen he wont be by her side to support her emotionally!

Rest assured... its gonna be so so heartbreaking to see Baldev in such a condition! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ ST

I saw the SBS video...I know that Vishal is going to nail it on Monday. I already have my tissue box ready.

I think this track can revive the show and turn it around completely. Damn it, I was determined not to come back to this show, but they have me reeled in completely. Very clever of the CV's! If they give a proper promo, I am sure many of the loyal viewers will be back in hordes.
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: mishachwdhury

I don't think anyone is Literally Crying..we are just Using this"๐Ÿ˜ญ"Emo๐Ÿ˜†

Nope they aren't but maybe a lot of them are crying internally.๐Ÿ˜†
divyasn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Baldev's eyes in the precap! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿฅบ

There is so much that can happen after this accident.
Baldev will now obviously distance himself frm Veera & maybe leave the pind after Ranvi too blames him!
Veera will obviously miss him once he's gone cos obviously they didnt brk up or had a fight before the separation.
Knowing that he was blaming himself for everything & so went away... Veera's love for him will grow stronger which we all wanted... which in turn will make her realise how much he meant to her wen he wont be by her side to support her emotionally!

Rest assured... its gonna be so so heartbreaking to see Baldev in such a condition! ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ˜ญ

cvs bhaiyya bhabhi ka bhi seperation karwa denge aur humein  pakayenge ...
Edited by divyasn - 9 years ago
herebedragons thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Yup. Dont know if SP interfered but CVs have played a smart game. Aisa lag raha hai show main nayu jaan aayegi.

Agar ye sudden change tha, I'm really curious to know what their original plan was! All this while we were wondering what would make Ranvi go against VeeBa and give Baldev the incentive to do more than just help Veera with the Krish Vidyalaya...agar Veera ka accident nahi hotha tho kya hotha?

๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Edited by herebedragons - 9 years ago
IntrovertedDame thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
@ Everyone:)
I personally feel it was a nice idea making Baldev feel guilty for the accident. Obviously, he didn't anticipate the turn of events, but we know that he'll blame himself for it.

I am looking forward to this track because it will give Vishal a very good opportunity to showcase his considerable acting prowess. No one can do angst as well as he does. Remember the breakdown scene where he learns that he has lost the Sarpanch post?

And apparently Baldev is getting a makeover. So I am sure he'll have transformed into one of the ASR type business tycoons. Vishal Vashishtha in a dapper suit...I am already daydreaming!!!

P.S. It would have been an equally bad idea to have Ranvi's phone call being responsible for the accident. No offense to Shivin's fans, but he does NOT nail the emotional scenes!
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Now R will start hating Baldev & be dead against VeeBa!
He wont tolerate even a shadow of Baldev near her... rishte ke liye haa bolna toh bhool hi jaao!

Bansuri too will hate Veera more than before if Baldev goes away blaming himself for her condition!

Yes yes!! Exactly what we all wanted! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
Edited by -...mohini...- - 9 years ago
Prii.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ST0207

Thanks Liz ๐Ÿค—

I think they have planned for a separation because he also told me they are going to break the monotony of VeeBa. So maybe she goes into coma. Ranvi blames him and he goes away. A leap. And Baldev becoming something. ๐Ÿค” Otherwise I dont understand new look kahan fit hota hai

If its just a change of wardrobe they wouldn't say "new look"๐Ÿ˜† I guess B will distance himself from Veera and leave the Pind. Ranvi will leave his singing career and take care of her.  G will be by his side always๐Ÿ˜›
It can go the other way also. Ranvi can become very rich and the entire family moves to Mumbai. In the mean time B becomes the Sarpanch๐Ÿ˜† But I guess the first scenario is more probable. If B becomes the Sarpanch, it wouldn't signify his heart break to a great extent. Somehow on Indian TV becoming a business tycoon is mandatory to show that the hero is heartbroken/has a sad past๐Ÿ˜†
You know rough exterior, soft interior kinda thing๐Ÿ˜›
Plus the new Gul show is going to air at 10.30. I don't know how much of an impact it will have on the TRPs since its on Sony Pal. But since there is tough competition in that time slot, it would make a difference. So maybe this is how they are planning to compete with that show๐Ÿ˜† That show airs from next week and if a leap is supposed to happen, it would come in 2 weeks time.
Edited by Prii.. - 9 years ago
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: -Amri-

@ ST

I saw the SBS video...I know that Vishal is going to nail it on Monday. I already have my tissue box ready.

I think this track can revive the show and turn it around completely. Damn it, I was determined not to come back to this show, but they have me reeled in completely. Very clever of the CV's! If they give a proper promo, I am sure many of the loyal viewers will be back in hordes.

IK.. My mum and my sis usually want to watch Kapil but today they actually shouted on my nephew who was going to change the channel. ๐Ÿ˜† So even TRP janta loved it. Bas if SP comes up with a solid promo the show will touch new heights.
Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: herebedragons

<font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Agar ye sudden change tha, I'm really curious to know what their original plan was! All this while we were wondering what would make Ranvi go against VeeBa and give Baldev the incentive to do more than just help Veera with the Krish Vidyalaya...</font><font color="#660000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">agar Veera ka accident nahi hotha tho kya hotha?</font>

๐Ÿ˜ƒ

SBS said it was a sudden change ๐Ÿ˜† Maybe they were planning to show NiRa wedding next and then VeeBa wedding ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†