Poll

who hid Pankhuri for 2 years

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
sharsidd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Don't want it to be Ayesha but from the things said by Inspector donno.maybe Ayesha Nilofer planned for money..

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharsidd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
But they said the thieves are from Gaziabad.So how Poonam can reach unless there is some twist..
Ijaza thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I feel it's either nilofer or ruksar,'caz guys remember wen nafisa went to da hospital to meet Dr.rustam they showed ruksar..remember I'm not sure caz I skipped in between..I so excited for this track hope trps increase n they into da 1st 10
Rainbowcatxo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Nice poll. Perhaps, it is Nilofer. I suspect her as she seems very suspicious. Also, the CV'S were in need of a track to bid farewell to Ayesha's character, without anybody missing her character. I believe Nilofer hid Pankhuri, and so did Ayesha, and they decided to trap the Deewan family for money. Besides, in the start, when they had introduced Ayesha, she was a very arrogant, insolent, uncivil and a impolite girl. After a while, she suddenly became into a carbon copy of Pankhuri. In today's episode, Ayesha was saying all she wants is Aditya's happiness, and all of that, so maybe she is perhaps doing all of this for sympathy...?  Edited by Rainbowcatxo - 9 years ago
OH MY GOD I THINK LATIKA IS BACK!!!! Latika, nilofer and rukhsar or nafeesa hid pankhuri. Nilofer was planning this since years, ayesha and pankhuri are twin sisters, nilofer had kidnaped ayesha when she was born and ambika was told she had only 1 daughter. Could be but hope it aint ayesha, if it is then i will stop watching this show.
Originally posted by: sharsidd

Don't want it to be Ayesha but from the things said by Inspector donno.maybe Ayesha Nilofer planned for money..

i think its latika!! 👏
mumtaz79 thumbnail
I think it's   kaira brother-in-law  vikram
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Shazad786

OH MY GOD I THINK LATIKA IS BACK!!!! Latika, nilofer and rukhsar or nafeesa hid pankhuri. Nilofer was planning this since years, ayesha and pankhuri are twin sisters, nilofer had kidnaped ayesha when she was born and ambika was told she had only 1 daughter. Could be but hope it aint ayesha, if it is then i will stop watching this show.

wow totally filmy haan 😆
Mahek_No1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I have not voted, not sure who to vote for, this is too much for me to handle 😆 . Suspense is gonna kill me.

It could be Latika like some other members mentioned, how can we forget her 😆 .

I really hope Ayesha has got nothing to do with this. It could be Nilofer, I am confused.com 😕
khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i suspect nilofer, because she has always been suspicious when pankhuri's name would be said or brought up
i dunno we'll just have to wait and watch
but i dont think its ayesha...