Delena One Shot-"To have and to hold..." Updatd page 5 Oct 5 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
OMG!! that was simply brilliant...I just loved it...& the way u described the feelings of damon & elena for each other was awesome...I am also a huge damon fan & love nina's acting skills ...Also I love stephen , but not stelena...For me Delena forever...😳...plz write some more delena stories...
Damon Damon Damon...he's bad but he still cares
That what I like about him πŸ˜ƒ

Awesome OS Indu di πŸ‘
Reading up on some TVD FFs here and there
Pumped for season 6 😳
Originally posted by Temptations.

Beautiful OS. Finally got time to read it :) Can't wait to see what happened after this. It is so amazing. Continue soon please!!
aww thanks a lot dear. I shall update pretty soon.😳
Originally posted by somergasm.

reserved. thanks for the PM! =)
I really sorry for taking so long to read this one. But I loved t so muc. So I guess it was worth the wait. I really like the setting of your one-shot. Elena is still human and all that. I'm curious to know what happened to Damon and who thu are running from. Very well penned. Can't wait for the next part.
thats ok dear. You could make time to comment is what matters.😳
thank you so much for loving it.😳
actually it's nt based on any particular scene. Rather it is just a vague idea. I got this image out of the blue. . . and just wrote it down.😊 i hope you like the end too.
I shall update either tonight or tomorrow!😳
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by TVD-IANcrazy

Awesome Divs. πŸ€— This was soo brilliant. You writing on Delena. Too good. Love this. Love the concerned Elena. Damon is so miserable and still he cares for her. Damn you Damon. Why are you soo freaking awesome.
Thank you dear.πŸ€—glad you like it.πŸ˜ƒ

yeah! He is one hell of an hopeless guy! Right? ;)
Originally posted by bookworm-ALS--

That was a beautiful OS Indu
thank you Shreya.😳
Originally posted by ..juhi..

Awesome!!
Thanks Juhi. 😊
Originally posted by MS-meghasharma

amazing os.
damon and elena are far better here then the way they were shown in the show. it was beautifully written . i am not a delena shipper i luv stelena but the emotions of elena and damon were described well..the concern she had when she saw damon in that condition was just lovely.
Megha. . .πŸ€—thank you so much! This was how i had it in my mind. So Glad it came that way. 😳

and you aren't a delena shipper yet you are here-- means a lot to me dear.πŸ€—
Edited by Paint.It.BlacK. - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Sh_Abhiya

awesome update , th'gh I'm not fan of TVD but I like elena n damon part n his concerned for her
thank u
thanks dear.😊
oh you are nt a fan?- but you still read? Aww thank you so very much! Means a lot.πŸ€—
Originally posted by Syed695

Lovely OS!!! Awesome n thanks for the PM!!
Thank you! You're welcome.😳