Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

PAYA's reunion-Awesome Episode-Nakuul/Disha Rocked

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
What a perfect complete PAYA's reunion today.What a beautiful episode.The emotions were running  with the return of  Pankhuri.I loved it to the core.

The best part of episode Adi's reaction:

Adi's reactions were fabulous and  amazing when he FINALLY saw his Pankhuri.

The song Abhi Mujhe mein Kahi was just so perfect for the situation,that star,adi's eyes,#Paya Moments added more beauty to the scene.

This dialogue,Nani says don't worry Adi, your love got her back from death, she will be fine soon.It shows how much Adi loves her and helped to bring her back from death.Finally Adi's painful journey without his life Pankhu from past 2 yrs comes to an end and his true and pure love paid off with Pankhu's return.

Magical moment was when Adi carried Pankhuri in his arms and he didn't spoke a word but his eyes did.

Hey i loved the acting by entire PKDH cast when they saw her Pankhu and also everyone were so happy that all got into arranging their bed to make her sleep and Avantika did it.That was awesome.

Kudos to CVs for making this memorable moment of PKDH awesome and fabulous.

Love u PAYA.

Love u Nakuul and Disha.Both are fabulous and amazing actors i have never seen.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khadeeja_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes it really was a MAGICAL EPISODE it will always be remembered
just want pankhuri to get out of coma as soon as possible
and i really want to know who hid pankhuri?
Angela_Grokes thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Yes !! PaYa reunion was just the way I wanted it to be!! Where eyes spoke louder than words !! Nakuul and Disha just rocked it all!! I love it!! Our original PKDH is here!! The PKDH which we loved!! This is the true PKDH!!
PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee yes what a moment it was!!! No one can ever forget yesterday! That day our Adi got his Pankhuri back!!
_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
I have no words for this episode...😭 it was beyond beautiful!!!😳 it was...it was phenomenal!!!!😊 best episode in the history of PKDH!!!!! everything was just perfect...all the PaYa moments...Adi's flashback...and that song!!!! all much better than I expected!!!!😳 it was...it was just amazing...and honestly I feel so relieved and relaxed now...my PKDH is back!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜ƒ
YeojaNextDoor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Yeah really !! What a beautiful and perfect episode!! β­οΈπŸ‘The bg music..the acting..the flashback..the emotions..the suspense evrything ROCKED!! AN EXCEPTIONAL EPISODE!! πŸ‘
And Nakuul and Disha..I wanna touch ur feet..How simply Perfect u r!! And how beautifully u act!! Loved u Nasha aka paya!!😳

And loveee u PKDH!!!!!!