Has to be said with honestly....I'm so happy for everyone :')

Posted: 9 years ago
I'm not a huge fan of this show, I watch it on and off, but I felt bad when Ayesha wasn't Pankuri. But to see Pankuri back today makes me so happy. I guess it's because in Rangrasiya our main female lead, Paro, was killed off too and is now ending with the look-a-like marrying the lead male. I hate it. But seeing Pankuri back with Adi makes me soo happy it feels as if Paro's returned...if that makes sense.๐Ÿ˜†
That's all I really wanted to say. I'm very happy for everyone who have got their beloved Pankuri back. :')
*hugs*
x
aaww...that's really sweet of you...thanks๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜Š
Yes us fans have got immense happiness with the return of Pankhuri๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I heard that RR had the same look alikes track which I never liked the sound of since it started in PKDH...I used to rarely watch RR before and after but honestly I didn't expect that the track would work out in that show...
What you said does make sense๐Ÿ˜Š I understand you. thank you for taking out time to come here and make this post๐Ÿ˜ƒ it was a very nice gesture I liked it๐Ÿ˜Š
Zara I agree! I'm so happy for PKDH fans.
Even i felt like our Paro is back. ๐Ÿ˜†
So glad that they got their wish

Congratulations to all pankuri and aditya lovers ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Aww so nice of you to come here and make a post :)
Yes we are sooo happy, finally our pankhhuri has returned in adi's life
and yeh i hard about the rangrasiya track about a lookalike, i never liked this track as it occured in PKDH and it wrecked the whole story
but oh well, it doesnt really matter anymore because PANKHURI IS BACK!
again thanks for being happy for us :)
Originally posted by Preggy

Omg you guys are sooo nice๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Being happy in someone else's happiness... i like that๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks so much zara and preggy we really are happy, we are sooo happy we cant express it ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by khadeeja_

Omg you guys are sooo nice๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Being happy in someone else's happiness... i like that๐Ÿ˜›
Thanks so much zara and preggy we really are happy, we are sooo happy we cant express it๐Ÿ˜ณ

Haha but its actually true. As soon as i saw disha's tweet i was so happy thinking atleast some fandom got their wish true. We truly understand you all ๐Ÿ˜ณ I watched the episode just now and felt so glad.

Btw I'm Amy ๐Ÿ˜›
I agree!! Pankhuri returning after a long time is really a thing which we should be happy of!
I too came to know about RR and am happy that such didn't happen in PKDH.

That was really sweet of both of you to come here to wish us PaYaholics. I like that!!

Haha but its actually true. As soon as i saw disha's tweet i was so happy thinking atleast some fandom got their wish true. We truly understand you all ๐Ÿ˜ณ I watched the episode just now and felt so glad.

Btw I'm Amy ๐Ÿ˜›

Oh sorry, didnt know your name๐Ÿ˜ณ
ok hi amy, thanks for understanding, for the past 4 months we were devastated as our favourite show was going down the hill and we tried everything we could from screaming on twitter to the cvs, making threads about pankhuri has to come back and then our wish finally came true๐Ÿ˜ƒ
thanks once again
oh really you watched it? do you regularly watch pyaar ka dard hai?
Awww, thanks for this beautiful post! Aaah honestly girl having your female lead killed off is like the worst think trust us PKDH fans we know all too well! To be honest dunno where they get this absurd idea from that killing off the lead will bring in TRPS or increase intrest in fact quite the opposite!

Aaah haha lol we get you! Haha enjoy our Pankhuri's come back as your Paro's ๐Ÿ˜‰ haha ๐Ÿ˜† โค๏ธ I can totally understand your frustration! Uff yeh cvs kabhi sudhre geh nahi!

And happiness to all Pankhuri fans who never gave up fighting till their last breaths demanding we get our Pankhuri back! YAYY celebrations!!