Has to be said with honestly....I'm so happy for everyone :') - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by Angela_Grokes

That was really sweet of both of you to come here to wish us PaYaholics. I like that!!

πŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by PayaDesire95

Awww, thanks for this beautiful post! Aaah honestly girl having your female lead killed off is like the worst think trust us PKDH fans we know all too well! To be honest dunno where they get this absurd idea from that killing off the lead will bring in TRPS or increase intrest in fact quite the opposite!

Aaah haha lol we get you! Haha enjoy our Pankhuri's come back as your Paro's πŸ˜‰ haha πŸ˜† ❀️ I can totally understand your frustration! Uff yeh cvs kabhi sudhre geh nahi!

And happiness to all Pankhuri fans who never gave up fighting till their last breaths demanding we get our Pankhuri back! YAYY celebrations!!

We had one more problem too. Our show is ending so Paro can't come back even if we fight. Plus Colors never listen to fans πŸ₯±

We're happy for you all though 😳
Originally posted by khadeeja_

Oh sorry, didnt know your name😳
ok hi amy, thanks for understanding, for the past 4 months we were devastated as our favourite show was going down the hill and we tried everything we could from screaming on twitter to the cvs, making threads about pankhuri has to come back and then our wish finally came trueπŸ˜ƒ
thanks once again
oh really you watched it? do you regularly watch pyaar ka dard hai?

Haha no problem about the name πŸ˜†

I don't watch it regularly but I knew the track about ayesha and all. I used to watch off and on sometime back. 😳
I can only say one thing, it is our demand that has made our Pankhuri back to Diwan Mansion and we are really happy to get her back. Aw I can understand you. 

I used to watch RR but haven't seen it after Paro's death, They ruined it completely. 
We are happy that you are also happy with our Pankhuri's return.

Do join us here for fun friends.:)πŸ€—