Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

Bidding Adieu to EMA

-Misek- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello all lovely EMA Members, 

First of all me and Jyo would like to THANK YOU all for being a part of this Forum and making it much lively, homely and fun ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค— 

Also thanks to Zee and all the Team of EMA which bonded us together as a family with in the forum to discuss about the show  and all other issues related to it. Also we wish them Luck for their upcoming shows as we bid farewell. 

Although farewells are always heartbreaking we hope members  keep this Forum lively with their post and FFs  in future too  as it has been one of the most active Forums of IF. ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—

Thank You all so much for being part of EMA forum ๐Ÿค—

Ps We  wanted to do a slambook in the forum for all the members who have been through the journey of EMA so that we could all fit under one thread ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—Please do fill them in and also you are free to skip question that you don't want to answer. Thanks ๐Ÿค—

EMA members Slam Book   

Name

Birthday 

Zodiac Sign 

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars

Favourite characters of the show 

Wrost Characters of the show 

Are you happy with the ending of the Show

How did you want the show to end

Things you enjoyed in the forum

Things you will miss in the forum

Most memorable person in the forum

Other forums you visit

Words to all in the forum

Edited by -Misek- - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_BleuNoir_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

EMA members Slam Book   

Name : meenu

Birthday : 12 september

Zodiac Sign : virgo

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars: 4.5 brfore 9th may and 0 after 9th may

Favourite characters of the show : Ragna & neetu

Wrost Characters of the show :kamla 

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : yes i m happy that show ends but not happy with ending..miss ragna

How did you want the show to end: with my original kalpi aka rachana n raghav marriage n with their lovy dovy scene๐Ÿ˜ณ.. if rachana was there thn i want serial to run a year more

Things you enjoyed in the forum: with my lovely frnz in ragna asylum๐Ÿ˜†

Things you will miss in the forum: my ragna asylum

Most memorable person in the forum: all r my fav n have special place..bt karnika my spike is my sweetheart 

Other forums you visit: MP & SS forum

Words to all in the forum: i love u all my frnz who stands united n prove the power of remote๐Ÿ˜†..i love u all n i will be here to stay connected with you forever๐Ÿค—
Edited by meenu7 - 9 years ago
BeyoundTruth thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

EMA members Slam Book   

Name-BhanuSri Sharmaโ˜บ๏ธ

Birthday -Dec'28๐Ÿฅณ

Zodiac Sign -Capricorn๐Ÿ˜Š

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars-Until May 9th 5 out of 5๐Ÿ˜•

Favourite characters of the show -Raghav,Kalpana,Sammy and Neetu๐Ÿ˜ณ

Wrost Characters of the show -Kamala and Pakhi๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you happy with the ending of the Show-No not at all.At the end Pakhi and Raghav did not get any divorce but marriage took place

How did you want the show to end-Kalpi becoming successful,Raghav taking revenge on the Kapoors by sending them behind the bars,get rid of Pookhi by making marriage fake and then have a happy endingโญ๏ธ

Things you enjoyed in the forum-Posts and epi discussion infact each and every activity I enjoyed thoroughly๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Things you will miss in the forum-Happiness that we had when Ragna was round the corner๐Ÿ˜ญ

Most memorable person in the forum-All the forum members cant pic one๐Ÿ˜ณ

Other forums you visit-Maharana Pratap

Words to all in the forum-You'll are the sweetest guys I have ever come across.Love you all to bits.Stay blessed and letz continue to have fun together.This is for all you guys๐Ÿค—

Edited by BeyoundTruth - 9 years ago
DimpleAggarwal thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4

EMA members Slam Book   

Name       :  DIMPLE    

Birthday  :   8th September 

Zodiac Sign  :   Virgo

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  : Until May 9th bcz of AshNa/RagNa,Sammy and Neetu 5 out of 5 and  after
May 9th till July 31st 2 out of 5 stars only for Kalpi(Rachana)
and RagNa/AshNa.

Favourite characters of the show : Kalpi(Rachana)โค๏ธ,Raghav , Sammy ๐Ÿ˜‰, Neetu ๐Ÿ˜†and RagNa โ˜บ๏ธ(AshNa)

Wrost Characters of the show : ๐ŸคขKAMLA and Pakhi ๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : Mixed feelings...Happy becz story lost its sense long bck(frm May 9th) and Revamp killed it completely on July 31st but sad becz  loyal fans of EMA didnt get to watch happy end with AshNa(RagNa) and no proper closure of RaKhi.

How did you want the show to end :Original and only Kalpi (Rachana)for viewers acheiving her dreams and sending Kapoors to jail.Raghav bcmng successful in taking Revenge and divorcing Pakhi(or proving it as a fake mrrge)..Pakhi gng to mental Asylum and  Original and only Kalpi (Rachana)for viewers getting married to Raghav 

Things you enjoyed in the forum :Beautiful Posts , FFs/OS/SS ,
lovely friends and healthy discussions ,freedom to express opinions ,
supporting one another and everything

Things you will miss in the forum : RagNa story ended n v cant do episode discussions any more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Most memorable person in the forum : Everyone

Other forums you visit: MahaRanaPratap and Udaan

Words to all in the forum: dont dare to leave this forum๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜† ...V r still staying in this forum and going to continue our discussions on RagNa/AshNa

LOVE U ALL๐Ÿค— 

Edited by dimpleagar - 9 years ago
Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
EMA members Slam Book   

Name  - Bhavana

Birthday  - 3rd June

Zodiac Sign - Gemini

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  - started at 4 but ended at 2.5

Favourite characters of the show - Raghav

Wrost Characters of the show - Kamla

Are you happy with the ending of the Show - No but then it was necessary, the show was going horribly off track !

How did you want the show to end  - Suhana being Suhana and not Kalpi and Aryan-Suhana ending together :P

Things you enjoyed in the forum - Doing the WU

Things you will miss in the forum - Doing the WU :P

Most memorable person in the forum - Everyone !! Love them all ๐Ÿค—

Other forums you visit : ABC Forums,Coolbie Forums and CID Forums

Words to all in the forum : Had a memorable journey with you all !! Loads of Love 
NandiniRaizadaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
EMA members Slam Book   

Name  - Nandini

Birthday  - 27th dec

Zodiac Sign - Capricorn

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  - started at 4 ended at 1

Favourite characters of the show - Kalpana 

Wrost Characters of the show - Kamla

Are you happy with the ending of the Show - I am happy that it ended as it had gone totally off track but I am not happy with the end. Kalpana did not get any aasmaan

How did you want the show to end  - Kalpana becoming something on her own and Suhana being Suhana and not kalpi

Things you enjoyed in the forum - Doing the WU and other activity management 

Things you will miss in the forum - Doing the WU

Most memorable person in the forum - My DT team

Other forums you visit : Jodha Akbar , BI , airlines , QH and Mahabharat forum

Words to all in the forum : Had a memorable journey with you all !! Hope to see you all again
appyK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

EMA members Slam Book   

Name Arpita aka appy

Birthday 22nd January

Zodiac Sign Aquarius

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars Till 9th may 5... Till 31st july 3 and half and after that 1/8

Favourite characters of the show Kalpana ,Raghav(till 9th may) ,Sammy,Prem and Neetu

Wrost Characters of the show Kamla.. Nobody was more irritating than her and to some extent paakhi and gauri

Are you happy with the ending of the Show I'm happy that it ended๐Ÿ˜ƒ

How did you want the show to end With AshNa as RagNa marriage๐Ÿ˜ญ

Things you enjoyed in the forum Everything

Things you will miss in the forum The super awesome members but as it is always gonna be active I won't really miss it

Most memorable person in the forum Too many to name...

Other forums you visit MP, Udaan and YHA

Words to all in the forum Love you all.. Just stay as you are..

roni_berna thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
EMA members Slam Book   

Name       :  Erika

Birthday  :   13th December

Zodiac Sign  :   Sagittarius

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  : Till May 9th, I would rate EMA 5 stars due to the love track of Raghav and Kalpana. After May 9th, I would rate it 2.5 stars till 30th July and then it deserves a big ZERO out of 5 stars.๐Ÿ˜†

Favourite characters of the show : Kalpana Jadhav(Rachana Parulkar) ๐Ÿ˜ณ,Raghav Sighania  

Worst Characters of the show : Kamla and Pakhi ๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : No not at all... I did not want Raghav to get married to Suhana whether she was or not Kalpana, it did not matter. The message of the show was completely killed on 30th July itself when RagNa/AshNa died.

How did you want the show to end : I wanted the original Kalpana Jadhav (Rachana Parulkar) to get married to Raghav Singhania (after divorcing Pakhi) and then become a business woman by helping Raghav and they taking revenge over the Kapoors. 

Things you enjoyed in the forum : All the FF/SS/OS and the posts made by members on RagNa and fun posts

Things you will miss in the forum : RagNa and only RagNa

Most memorable person in the forum : Everyone

Other forums you visit: MahaRanaPratap, Udaan and Nisha aur Uske Cousins

Words to all in the forum: Please stay in this forum and keep RagNa/AshNa alive

Breathing thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail

Name Dhaani (Dhanuli)

Birthday   17 March

Zodiac Sign  Pisces

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars No ratings

Favourite characters of the show  Raghav , Kalpana, Sammy, 

Wrost Characters of the show Kamla, Pakhi , Gauri

Are you happy with the ending of the Show Very happy..the crap was over for me on May 9

How did you want the show to end Kalpi(Rachana) getting her aasmaan of becoming memsaab by her own and RAghav beloyfy papads for her..and then they get marry

Things you enjoyed in the forum Truly frinends and their masti and moreover..posts on RAgna alive forever

Things you will miss in the forum Obviously not happy ending with Rachana and Ashsish(Kalpana and Raghav)

Most memorable person in the forum Shaanullas(Shana Di) , Best posts maker in my opinion..I loved reading her posts..

Other forums you visit Trying but couldnot find it gullible like here..This forum is like my home

Words to all in the forum Donot be disheartened friends that we never got happy ending with our RAghav and Kalpana(Ashish and Rachana) but let them remain in our hearts..coz they are the only ragna and the magic they showered on us is just unexpressive. Be happy that we got that sizzling onscreen couple .. who burned our screens.

_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

EMA members Slam Book   

Name Ushoshi

Birthday 8th Jan

Zodiac Sign Capricorn

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars Till May, 4/5, after that, well, minus infinity if possible ๐Ÿคข

Favourite characters of the show Raghav, Kalpana, Sammy and Prem

Worst Characters of the show Kamla and Pakhi ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข  

Are you happy with the ending of the Show Yes I'm happy that it ended, coz it had become totally Crap... But no, I'm not happy with the ending, coz it was totally rushed up and nonsensical, and biggest problem, it didn't have Rachu ๐Ÿ˜ญ

How did you want the show to end
 First of all, I wanted the show to fulfil the promises they had made, starting with making Kalpi successful... And other than that, I wanted that RagNa should unite, Raghav should get a proper revenge or at least justice, and last but not the least, Kamla and Pakhi to be bearable (if not, they could die ๐Ÿ˜†)
 Things you enjoyed in the forum The craziness, the fun, and of course the awesome posts and FF/SS/OSs ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Things you will miss in the forum I hope I won't miss anything ๐Ÿ˜› don't want EMA's end to affect the forum

Most memorable person in the forum Can't choose any one... Each n every one is memorable ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Other forums you visit Fanaah, sometimes Ek Hasina Thi, and now Maharana Pratap

Words to all in the forum Love u all ๐Ÿค— all of u are awesome ppl ๐Ÿค—