Other forums you visit: DEK, JDJ, EHT, SC, D2D

Aahah thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

EMA members Slam Book   

Name - Savitha

Birthday  - Nov 17

Zodiac Sign  - Scorpio

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars - 5/5 only 4 RAGNA scenes til May 9 .. aft that no logic ..

Favourite characters of the show - RAGNA

Worst Characters of the show - Dumbla

Are you happy with the ending of the Show - Super happy but i miss my Ragna

How did you want the show to end  - ofcourse RAGNA milan .. i mean ASHNA .. 

Things you enjoyed in the forum - fun post 

Things you will miss in the forum - i dnt think i ll miss it .. bcz many planning 2 make tis forum Alive

Most memorable person in the forum - Mona ( for al PMs & dedications .. also her funny smileys) & MGY love ( her post make me laugh .. she got funny pics ) & Divirgo aka Dianna ( height of Positivity ) ... Erika & Ban18 (fun posts)

Other forums you visit - soon MP forum 

Words to all in the forum - actually m blank ..bcz i dnt interact wid any1 hea .. i hope v al make tis forum alive as long as v cn .. u al r crazy Ragna fansss .. kudos 4 al d efforts u put in be it 4 poll or dignity

[/QUOTE] Edited by Aahah - 9 years ago
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
EMA members Slam Book   

Name - Dev

Birthday  - 14th March

Zodiac Sign  - Pisces

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars - 5 in starting  till between and 3 in the end.

Favourite characters of the show - Kalpana & Raghav, untill he became selfish and Sammy.

Wrost Characters of the show - Neetu, and her family.

Are you happy with the ending of the Show - The last couple of episode were unexpected & not happy with the ending. The show was about Kalpana achieving a dream.

How did you want the show to end - Kalpana becoming a big enterpreuner  on her own, Kamla feeling proud and Raghav asking for forgiveness for whatever he did and their marriage.

Things you enjoyed in the forum - The superactivity!πŸ˜†

Things you will miss in the forum - The superactivity!πŸ˜†

Most memorable person in the forum - Jyoti06

Other forums you visit - A lot of forums!

Words to all in the forum - Hey guys, the show is ending but lets hope we see these actors in another good show and till then be in touch with each other, remain happy and enjoy. It was a memorable journey.

Sevenstreaks thumbnail

Name: Sandhya

Birthday : 18th August

Zodiac Sign : Aquarius

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars: till may 9th 5⭐️s  for Ragna alone..after 9th may i don think rating is needed πŸ˜†

Favourite characters of the show : Kalpana till she accepts Holi marriage and challenges Pakhi...Raghav till 9th may...All time favorite Neetu and Ramu kaka πŸ˜‰

Wrost Characters of the show : i guess 90% of the forum members answers ll be kamla and Pakhi...my answer is also the sameπŸ˜†

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: I m happy that that show  ended finally...its nothing but a bag full of  frustration for viewers  after 9th mayπŸ₯±

How did you want the show to end: of course giving justification to the main theme which they started and promised followed by Ragna marriage with dignity...Bai ki beti ll achieve big dreams(Some thing like that ...don remember even the theme nowπŸ˜†...)...i didnt know Bai ki beti can easily achieve her Aasmaan  after marrying  rich  married manπŸ˜›

Things you enjoyed in the forum: till May 9th in Ragna Asylum...after that in Ragna memories...Fun post , FF/SS/OS, fans creations all the time😳...we have awesome post makers especially Shona Mayur, Sejal, Shana Di, Nandu, Jules, Saru...I must say their wonderful posts on Ragna  made me love Ragna even more😳

Things you will miss in the forum: This forum is always special to me... i was groupbie when i joined this forum and i didnt know many things about IF the time when i joined, including adding pics to the post🀣..this forum & forum members taught me so muchπŸ˜ƒ...i want to achieve next ladder  in this forum onlyπŸ˜† ...so ll be active here...i m not going to miss anything...may be i ll miss written updates πŸ˜Š

Most memorable person in the forum: have a huge list..if i left anyone name then  it ll be  hurting  to edit it again

Other forums you visit: YHM,SSEL,SS,Udann, NAUC,JR,MP and two tamil serial forums (Thayumanavan and other tamil serial forums)πŸ˜ƒ

Words to all in the forum: i really wish this  forum stays active long time...lets all be active in the forum and let our  love for Ragna live longπŸ₯³...few members left the forum long back and few are silent readers now...i  really want them be active again  miss them😭
Edited by -sevenstreaks- - 9 years ago
ragnaareangel thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ema members slambook
Name. Diya

Birthday. 18 August

Zodiac Sign Leo
Rate EMA out of 5 Stars 4
Favourite characters of the show ragna/ashna
Wrost Characters of the show kamla
Are you happy with the ending of the Show Yes.
How did you want the show to end. By getting ragna / ashna together forever
Things you enjoyed in the forum everything
Things you will miss in the forum my frnds and their awesome posts
Most memorable person in the forum everyone
Other forums you visit qh, udaan, maharana pratap
Words to all in the forum love u all hope we all stay active in this forum for long
chahat4u thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 EMA members Slam Book   

Name: Charu.

Birthday: 4th October.

Zodiac Sign: Libra.

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars: 5/5 (For Ashna/Ragna solely, It shall always be my most favourite show) πŸ˜ƒ

Favourite characters of the show: Any doubts? πŸ˜› Ragna (Raghav & Kalpi/Kalpana; Neetu, Prem & Sammy)

Wrost Characters of the show: Vitthla! πŸ˜†

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: Confused, as I am happy crap ended. Missing my Ragna though!😭

How did you want the show to end: With "Original Kalpi" i.e.,Rachana and Raghav's marriage, and their journey shown afterwards together, towards their individual aims.

Things you enjoyed in the forum: GM Posts, Ragna appreciation Posts, FFs, and above all love oozing out of every forum member, which made this the best forum of IF.

Things you will miss in the forum: GM Posts, Every post related in any way to Ashish, Raghav Singhania, Kalpi, Rachana, Ragna, Ashna.

Most memorable person in the forum: Cannot choose one. As I said I have never seen so much love and friendliness, peace in any other forum. I adore each and every member who made me feel at home, loved and who contributed in making this forum in what it was.

Other forums you visit: very rarely JA, Udaan and now maybe MP too.

Words to all in the forum: I Love You all. This forum gave me the best memories and best friends ever. πŸ˜ƒ πŸ€— β€οΈ

WORDS FOR 'EMA' DT: You guys are the best. Thank you so much for everything and for giving us this opportunity. πŸ˜ƒπŸ€—
prishna_fan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
 Name : Steena

Birthday : 23rd march

Zodiac Sign : Aries 

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars : well before Black Friday (9th may) I give 5 just because of RagNa then after that  can vote yaar coz it doesn't deserve lol

Favourite characters of the show  : Kalpana jadhav and Raghav Singhania 

Wrost Characters of the show : Dumla aka kamla 

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : not at all lol

How did you want the show to end : I wanted to have RagNa's marriage with Rachana at least as she didn't deserve this treatment  and of course Kalpi reaching her aasmaan

Things you enjoyed in the forum : the atmosphere it has, the fun, the joy, the friendship, the craziness here ... Well everything 

Things you will miss in the forum : teasing the characters lol

Most memorable person in the forum : everyone

Other forums you visit : Maharana Pratap for Rachana and Udaan 

Words to all in the forum : stay in the forum guys it's like our home here and let's cherish our RagNa memories without them everything won't be possible 

Edited by prishna_fan - 9 years ago
DiVirgo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
EMA members Slam Book   

Name : Dianne

Birthday : 7th September

Zodiac Sign : Virgo

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars: 5 at first with original Kalpi and after accident big ZERO!

Favourite characters of the show : my sexy Raghav Singhania ofcourse;)

Wrost Characters of the show :

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : HELL NO!!

How did you want the show to end : I wanted to show to end where our original Kalpi and raghav getting married and Kalpi achieving her EMA!

Things you enjoyed in the forum : I enjoy chit chat, reading ff's and all stories!

Things you will miss in the forum : ?? Is the forum shutting down? I will miss the continuation of having post being created just for ragna and ff's !
Most memorable person in the forum : everyone in forum because each is special in their own way! Love all members! Without each and everyone here we wouldn't have had the best forum ever ;)

Other forums you visit : qubool hai

Words to all in the forum : I thank each and everyone of you fantastic ppl here for just joining this forum! You all couldn't have chosen a better forum to join! I wish each and everyone one of you all the best in life with success and happiness always! God bless each and everyone of you! Love you all!!

Ragnaislife thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

EMA members Slam Book   

Name: Kalpana 

Birthday: August 1

Zodiac sign: Leo 

Rate EMA out of 5 stars: 5! EMA was the first show I fell in love with! It will always be my fav! 

Favorite chracters in the show: Raghav, Kalpana, and Sammy

Worst character: Kamla 

Are you happy with the ending of the show: No! I did not want EMA to end.. 
I had hope..😭

How did you want it to end: Firstly I wanted it to go for 3-4 years. Raghav and Kalpi's happy life
 Favorite thing about the forum: Everything! This was my first forum. I still remember the day I found IF! After the Alibaug week! I had completely fallen for EMA and RagNa! Oh God! okay...GM posts, Daily discussions, everything!!!!!!!!!
 Things you will miss in the forum: If the forum shuts down..😭
will miss all the posts!!!

Most memorable person in the forum: Everyone but if I had to pick Pookhi (Harprit) she was my first friend and now my un- biological sister..she knows me in and out..

Other forums you visit: None really but sometimes stalk APHG, AND JR 

Words to all in the forum: I love you all! Please stay in touch!!!😭
-DarkSlayer- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Name: Raz

Birthday: 12/20 

Zodiac Sign: Sagittarius

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars: 5 out of 5 until May 9th

Favourite characters of the show: Kalpana (Rachana), Raghav, Sammy, Prem 

Worst Characters of the show: Kamla, Pakhi

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: The show ended for me on the 9th of May and haven't seen an episode since so no, I wasn't happy with the show.

How did you want the show to end: Everybody's looking for a happy ending so I wanted RagNa (AshNa) to have their happy ending by the end of the show.

Things you enjoyed in the forum: The friendship that everyone shares.

Things you will miss in the forum: I'm not going anywhere at all.

Most memorable person in the forum: Hard to pick one. Every member of the EMA family is memorable and special in their own way. Nope, I can't pick one.

Other forums you visit: Qubool Hai, Jamai Raja, Sister Didi, Maharana Pratap, Bollywood Forum, and quite a few.

Words to all in the forum: I love you guys. πŸ˜Š