Bidding Adieu to EMA - Page 3

musica10 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
EMA members Slam Book   

Name  - Sangeeta

Birthday  - July 10

Zodiac Sign - Cancer

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  - avg 2.5 (high till Raakhi marriage, low thereafter)

Favourite characters of the show - Kalpana, Raghav, Sammy

Wrost Characters of the show - Kamla

Are you happy with the ending of the Show - Did not care too much about the ending, but was happy that the show ended. Stopped watching regularly after Raghav married Paakhi and completely stopped watching after Rachna was replaced.

How did you want the show to end  - Would have liked to see old Kalpi become an IAS officer or make a good career for herself. Seems to me that Kamla's dreams did not really come true. All her sacrifices were wasted. Typical boring ending depicting marriage as the one and only possible good ending. CVs failed to understand what viewers wanted which is original RagNa and SuYan and not Raghav + Suhana.

Things you enjoyed in the forum - Reading posts 

Most memorable person in the forum - All members 

Other forums you visit : PV, KKB, DAK

Words to all in the forum : Am thankful to all updaters for providing regular written updates and other member for posting their interesting views. 

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

OmkaraKiParvati thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
 Name : Deepika Gayathrie (Veeranu,Veera,Deepu,Deepi,MSR,SamIka)

Birthday : 19 June (Dnt ask the birth year ๐Ÿ˜›.. And No.. Am not a kid... Am above 18 ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜›.And am not too old either ๐Ÿ˜† )

Zodiac Sign : Gemini 

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars : *Puts on the analysing spects and the inspection hat on.. Here comes Lady James Bond ๐Ÿ˜› ๐Ÿ˜› * Until May 9th (5 out of 5.. Eventhough KamKhi were there ๐Ÿคข), after May 9th (3 out of 5), after replacement (0 out of 5 and even MINUS ๐Ÿคข) 

Favourite characters of the show : Raghav, Kalpi, Neetu and offcourse my darling Sammy ๐Ÿ˜ณ.. Afterall, I am MSR ๐Ÿ˜‰

Worst Characters of the show : Koi shak !!! Kamla and Pakhi all the way.. ๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜† (Die both of you.. Especially you, Pakhi... I means Oinkers ๐Ÿ˜†.. You were, are and will reamain a pain forever ๐Ÿคฃ)

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : WAS THAT EVEN AN ENDING ?? ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

How did you want the show to end : With my RagNa (Ashish and Rachana) wedding, Pakhi thrown in jail and getting treated like the criminal has to be treated, Kamla getting atleast 100 slaps from Vitthal ๐Ÿ˜ก and Sammy realizing his undying love for me (Ok.. Cut down that last part ๐Ÿ˜†)

Things you enjoyed in the forum : Fun, Unity, Sarcastic topics, friendly members, GM Topics (Hey.. What do u expect ?? Am one of the experts in them ๐Ÿ˜›) and ASSD Asylum..

Things you will miss in the forum : Am going no where from here ๐Ÿ˜›.. Am a permanent member here.. I hav an ASYLUM 2 handle.. Am one of the doctors here ๐Ÿ˜ณ But yeah.. Will miss int his forum means.. Yes.. I will definitely miss supermanbatman's Pakhi and Rahav Pakhi jaap posts ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ.. And will miss PD's best friend RaKhi4ever's posts.. She was great ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ and I will surely WILL NOT miss Pakhi here.. She is not needed.. ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Most memorable person in the forum : All are great here..But I miss these people.. Bring them back ASAP ๐Ÿ˜†.. Shayna, Blackdolphin, Mehr, ArshiR,Deepsoul and Sanaa . Miss u guys ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Other forums you visit : Mahabharat is my HOME.. Qubool Hai, Pyaar Kii Yeh Ek Kahani, Jamai Raja (In Love With That Show.. Mind it.. Sid is mine ๐Ÿ˜›), Yeh Hai Mohabbatein and newly joined Maharana Pratap ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Words to all in the forum : Hiiyyooo members.. Fikar not for I am back here.. GM topics will be started and its time our ASYLUM got into action ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ˜‰ .. So stay tuned for my updates and topics.. Now signing off.. Your's amazingly Veeranu (MSR ๐Ÿ˜‰)

Edited by veeranu - 9 years ago
Haisisterz thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
 Name Baljodh

Birthday April 10

Zodiac Sign  Aries

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  Before May 9 Obviously 5, But after it..A very Big ZERO

Favourite characters of the show Kalpana 

Wrost Characters of the show  Pakhi and Dumbla

Are you happy with the ending of the Show No

How did you want the show to end I wanted it to end like Kalpi achieving her dreams and Pakhi and Gauri should be in Jail..

Things you enjoyed in the forum My friends and the GUTTERMIND ๐Ÿคช posts and the FFs the SSs and the OSs

Things you will miss in the forum The Ragna Days

Most memorable person in the forum No one because I still say in touch with my forum friends

Other forums you visit UDAAN, NISHA AUR USKE COUSINS, MAHARANA PRATAP..

Words to all in the forum I LOVE U ALL!!! I HOPE TO SEE U IN OTHER FORUMS!
sweet_aditi thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Name : Aditi

Birthday : 22nd December

Zodiac Sign : Virgo

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars : Before 9th may 5.. till 30th july 2 and half (just becoz RAGNA/ ASHNA) n den  big zero.. ๐Ÿ˜†

Favourite characters of the show  : Kalpana jadhav and Raghav Singhania 

Wrost Characters of the show : kamla n pakhi ๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : I m happy show is ended.. but nt happy wid its end.. cvs should hav given proper ending๐Ÿ˜•

How did you want the show to end : I want kalpi achieve her aasman .. den Ragna marrige.. pakhi n gauri in jail n kamala take sanyas in himalaya ๐Ÿ˜†

Things you enjoyed in the forum : lovely posts on RAGNA, fun posts, SS. OS n FF on RAGNA

Things you will miss in the forum : na .. i m nt going anywhere.. den no q of missing anything๐Ÿ˜†

Most memorable person in the forum : everyone.. lov all of u๐Ÿ˜ณ

Other forums you visit : Maharana Pratap and Udaan 

Words to all in the forum : stay in the forum guys.. its our forum.. we kno RAGNA wil remain in our heart 4ver..
Love u all ๐Ÿค—

ashwinikailash thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
EMA members Slam Book   

Name       :  Ashwini

Birthday  :   18th October

Zodiac Sign  :   Libra

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  : Until May 9th bcz of AshNa/RagNa,Sammy and Neetu 5 out of 5 and  after
May 9th till July 31st 2 out of 5 stars only for Kalpi(Rachana)
and RagNa/AshNa.

Favourite characters of the show : Kalpi(Rachana)โค๏ธ,Raghav , Sammy ๐Ÿ˜‰,nd RagNa โ˜บ๏ธ(AshNa)

Wrost Characters of the show : ๐ŸคขKAMLA and Pakhi ๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : Mixed feelings...Happy becz story lost its sense long bck(frm May 9th) and Revamp killed it completely on July 31st but sad becz  loyal fans of EMA didnt get to watch happy end with AshNa(RagNa) and no proper closure of RaKhi.

How did you want the show to end :Original and only Kalpi (Rachana)for viewers acheiving her dreams and sending Kapoors to jail.Raghav bcmng successful in taking Revenge and divorcing Pakhi(or proving it as a fake mrrge)..Pakhi gng to mental Asylum and  Original and only Kalpi (Rachana)for viewers getting married to Raghav 

Things you enjoyed in the forum :Beautiful Posts , FFs/OS/SS ,
lovely friends and healthy discussions ,freedom to express opinions ,
supporting one another and everything

Things you will miss in the forum : RagNa story ended n v cant do episode discussions any more๐Ÿ˜ญ

Most memorable person in the forum : Everyone

Other forums you visit: None

Words to all in the forum: We still need to keep our Ragna alive though the show is end ...Our Ragna will always be close to our hearts and will keep us bonded together  

LOVE U ALL๐Ÿค— 
TheLifeDiaries thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

EMA members Slam Book   

Name:Simran

Birthday :16 August

Zodiac Sign :I don't know

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars:5 before rakhi marriage

Favourite characters of the show :lovely ragna

Wrost Characters of the show: Kamla and grown up pakhi 

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: I don't know how it ended

How did you want the show to end: Of course our ragna marriage and kalpi (Rachana as kalpi) as successful

Things you enjoyed in the forum: Every single thing

Things you will miss in the forum: Ragna asylum

Most memorable person in the forum:every one

Other forums you visit:not yet visited, maybe in future

Words to all in the forum: i will be there when I will get time and please do not leave the forum. 

Edited by TheLifeDiaries - 8 years ago
Kiaraah thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Name: Kiara

Birthday : 11th  April

Zodiac Sign :Aries

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars:5  out of 5 till May 9th.  After that I never watched 

Favourite characters of the show : Ragna/Ashna  and Sammy.  Prem  could have  been  a fav  if utilised better. 

Worst Characters of the show : Kamala and Pakhi  of course.  

Are you happy with the ending of the Show: Didn't  see it but from  what  I heard it was comical . 

How did you want the show to end: Ragna /Ashna  to marry, Kalpi  achieving  her EMA  on her own  with Rags  support  and Rags  punishing  Kapoors  in a legal way. Pakhi  sent to moon ๐Ÿ˜‰

Things you enjoyed in the forum: Everything. It's the first forum I'm  joining  and I'm  enjoying  it all. 

Things you will miss in the forum: I'm  not  going  anywhere.  I can't  live without  my IF  family  now.  

Most memorable person in the forum: All of them are special. How can one choose a favourite  member of one's  family? 

Other forums you visit: None  as of now. When our Ashna  come together  on a new show , will definitely  join. Keeping fingers  crossed 

Words to all in the forum: Love you  guys!  I really appreciate  the love and concern  I received  so far. Hope to get the same care  always. Can't  live without  you  all.  ๐Ÿค—

Edited by ragna_luv - 9 years ago
Cinnamonn thumbnail
EMA members Slam Book   

Name Aria

Birthday  May 18

Zodiac Sign  Taurus

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars  10/10 until black friday

Favourite characters of the show Kalpi(Rachana) Raghav,Sammy,neetu,prem sometimes paakkhi until she was evil

Wrost Characters of the show  Kamla๐Ÿ˜ก๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you happy with the ending of the Show.    Hell no!!!!! Wish it ended with our original RagNa

How did you want the show to end    Raghav and kalpi marrige same as suhana and aryan plus the famous RagNa SR on the cliff๐Ÿ˜†

Things you enjoyed in the forum         The love and respect you get also the fun and craziness๐Ÿ˜†

Things you will miss in the forum.                     Evveryone  and RagNa                                      

Most memorable person in the forum.     Hmmm alll!!!! But Di and Saana i love them the most!!!!!

Other forums you visit    All  Zee and Mp

Words to all in the forum  RagNa isnt gone cause we want them back and we will soon get them back!! Just have faith and hope it carries uu a long way 
Edited by -AriaRai- - 9 years ago
Ragna1302 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
                  EMA members Slam Book   

Name - Swati

Birthday - 13 feb

Zodiac Sign - Taurus

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars - Until 9th may 5 out of 5

Favourite characters of the show - kalpi ๐Ÿ˜ณ,Raghav ๐Ÿ˜‰,
Sammy ๐Ÿ˜› ,Vithal ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Wrost Characters of the show - Kamla ,Pakhi ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ก

Are you happy with the ending of the Show - Big No!

How did you want the show to end - Want Kalpi get her Asaman ,Raghav tack revenge ,Kapoors go to gail & Kalpi or Raghav getting married , Ragna SR ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜‰

Things you enjoyed in the forum - Love , Post , FF/SS/OS

Things you will miss in the forum - Ragna/Ashna

Most memorable person in the forum - All buddy's , love u all

Other forums you visit - MP

Words to all in the forum - Not want leave this forum & want to Ragna /Ashna back

swara2504 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Name:  Swara

Birthday: 25 th April

Zodiac Sign : pieses

Rate EMA out of 5 Stars : 5 out of 5 till 9th may 3 out of 5 till Rachana's replacement and after that i  don't know i was not seen the show๐Ÿ˜ก

Favourite characters of the show : ofcourse my RagNa(AshNa) and my sexy Sammy๐Ÿ˜ณ aur my chulbuli mandatai

Wrost Characters of the show : Long list ...vitthala, pakhi ๐Ÿ˜ก,gouri , neetu , sahil , prem ,pakya(no use)...etc

Are you happy with the ending of the Show : Yes or No...yes because they deserve to shut down after rachana's replacement ๐Ÿ˜กand no because my RagNa did not get proper end๐Ÿ˜ญ

How did you want the show to end : RagNa acheive their asmaan with each other together and their wedding๐Ÿ˜ณ

Things you enjoyed in the forum: RagNa ki nokzok , their romance i miss them๐Ÿ˜ญ

Things you will miss in the forum: why i miss the forum always active we RagNa fans always keep it active๐Ÿ˜‰

Most memorable person in the forum: everybody...how can i write one in my family this is big RagNa family my besties, friends , my 24x7 sathi hai re I love you all girlsโญ๏ธโญ๏ธโค๏ธ

Other forums you visit : i don't get time to go anywhere EMA forum itself is a big window zakte zakte hi wakt nikal jata hai time hi nahi milta kahi aur jane ke liye...kidding๐Ÿ˜†  MP forum with this๐Ÿ˜Š

Words to all in the forum : keep always active dear and thank you for giving such a big family๐Ÿ‘