Culprit of the Week # 16 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Congrat pari sis, will come with questions.
i am here with my first setπŸ˜ƒ

1)     Whats your (full) name?
2)      How old are you?
3)     Whats your Birthday?
4)     What starsign does that make it?
5)     Whats your favourite colour?
6)     Whats your lucky number?
7)     Do you have any pets?
8)     Where are you from?
9)     Are you a good liar?
10)   Whats the last thing you drew a picture of?
11)   Do you like clowns?
12)   Are you good at keeping secrets?
13)   Whats your favourite radio station? 
14)   Do you know any identical twins?
15)   What colour are your eyes?
16)   Whats your favourite fruit?
17)   How tall are you?
18)   Have you ever met any celebrities?
19)   Have you ever cheated at a test?
20)   Are you allergic to anything?
21)    Do you read a daily newspaper?
22)   What are your 3 favourite internet sites?
23)   Do you watch too much tv?
24)   Whats the heaviest thing you can lift?
25)   How many languages do you speak?
26)   Have you ever been fishing? 
27)   What makes you angry?
28)   What are your weaknesses?
29)   If you could change your name to anything what would your new name be?
30)   What nicknames do you have/have had?
Originally posted by HimaniCID

Wow, a new culprit and that too such a dangerous one!!!πŸ˜²πŸ˜†
Well done SherooπŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸΌ
Congo shongo Pari diπŸ˜›.
Be ready to be grilledπŸ˜‰. And roasted as wellπŸ˜†

aa jao ab to sab aa jao..
shero ji aap to gaye
Originally posted by ...Parii...

aa jao ab to sab aa jao..
shero ji aap to gaye

I still have one week of Azadi and enjoyment...πŸ˜›
Originally posted by Abhi-Anamika

Pari chalo answer now... πŸ˜‰ 

😲 amu aap bhi.. hume laga aap to humari side logi par...😭😭

bada maza aa raha hai... huh...
humari bhi chance aayegi... tab dekhna...😈

[B]1.ur real name  πŸ˜²name...  batana padega.. okay.. ginni😳

2.ur age only 55 days..😳⭐️

3.ur b'day 15th of june... badi fursat se banaya hai GOD ne hume...πŸ˜›

4.ur hobbies hmm... anything related to creativity ...πŸ˜ƒ i love to make drawings., sing..though i m a bathroom singer...πŸ˜† , dance.., chating with friends.., exploring new places...πŸ˜›

5.ur most fav actor mine fav actors... dayanand sir.., aditya sir.., ranbir kapoor
6.ur most fav actress purvi mam.. aka ansha sayed and me..πŸ˜†πŸ˜† i m a big dramebazzπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

7.ur most fav movie jab we mate and chennai express...πŸ˜›i always goes with same laughing attacksπŸ˜›whenever i watch them...🀣🀣

8.why do u like Cid in earlier state for their interesting cases but now... ahem .. ahem.. for admiring my heroes.. and purvi di too.😳

9.ur fav character in Cid arey yaar ye bhi koi ques hua... obviously daya sir ., abhi sir.., purvi di..πŸ˜ƒ and to some extent acp sir and freddy sir tooo...πŸ˜›

10.ur fav female cop tasha and purvi di..😊 remaining i don't know...

11.which Cid character u think u r like blending of my fav female cops..πŸ˜‰ as agar mujhe kuch karna hai .. to i m so determined to do.. no matters how tired or exhausted i'm... πŸ˜›

12.ur first friend on IF arey 2-3 to hum back up me laye the...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† koi to hona chahiye na.. pareshan karne ke liye...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† and they are angel., rix.,and mishu.. and yeah before joining IF i knows GD and DF di too...πŸ˜› but parrot itna shaitaan hai abhi pata chala...🀣

13.whom on IF would u like to meet some day  hmmm... there are loads dear... πŸ˜ƒ because parii sab se milna chahti hai... kyuki all are very close to parii πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ rix., u .., mishu.., my demon bhaiπŸ˜‰.., GD jo ki impossible hai... par koi nahi impossible ko bhi possible kar hi lenge...πŸ˜ƒ..😎 himani.., veenu .. BT.. ,PP.., payel.., sheryu di.. piya di.., ufff yarr sorry list bahut lambi hai..⭐️

14.which member here u think u r like πŸ˜² ailaya aap parii ko apni behan dhundneko bol rahe ho.. wo bhi indirectly...πŸ˜‰ na .. na.. parii raaz nahi kholegi πŸ˜‰ but yeah.. rix ko pata nahi kaise pata chal jata hai mujhe kya chahiye... aur kab its happens gradually..πŸ˜ƒ we hired cid for this too...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ ki bhae pata lagao aise kyu aur kaise hota hai... but all in vain.. kuch pata hi nahi laga... and still the mystery is unsolved..πŸ˜†

15.1 word to describe u  parii..πŸ˜‰ parii hu mai .. mujhe na chuna.. parii hu mai...**singing***

16.1 word to describe me my sweet amu ...πŸ˜›πŸ˜³

U have to steal qualities one good and one bad from

ABHIJEET  pure abhi sir hi...πŸ˜† , his brown coat... ufff kuch karo uska... πŸ˜‘
DAYA oye daya sir bhi humare hai... πŸ˜ƒ sab dur hato...😑 his ishq wala love of shreya..😑
ADITYA SRIVASTAVA  his very down to earth attitude...πŸ˜› his introvert nature.. 
DAYA SHETTY smile and style of sir ji..πŸ˜‰ dont want him to participate reality shows.. haan if someone gives surety that he will win.. πŸ˜› then i have no problem with it..πŸ˜›
ACP how they easily manage everything...πŸ˜ƒ his attitude of not trusting his officers.. whom he knew from last 17 years...😑
SHREYA  no one.... her love..πŸ˜ƒ for daya sir..😑
KAVIN his leather jacket... pata nahi kaha se mil gayi .. wo to parii ke pass honi chahiye thi.....πŸ˜‰ he is getting more roles now.. and sidelining our famous six..πŸ˜’
DUSHYANT  didn't notice him much .. so dont't know...πŸ˜•
TARIKA her height..πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ , her love for my abhi sir...😑

PARI  my good quality ...πŸ˜• wo to u people knows better.., no bad quality.. i love my self the way i'm...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜›
ANGEL angel.. πŸ˜› her calm behavior.. , pata nahi...πŸ˜•
VEENA her nature... πŸ˜ƒ mere daya sir... jab dekho bich me aa jati hai... πŸ˜‘
PAYAL her collection of abhi sir's pic...πŸ˜‰.,and her madness for my abhi sir...😑
HIMANI her comments.. her nature..πŸ˜ƒ.,her eloping nature... pata nahi kaha gayab ho jati hai...
BT πŸ˜² uff ab yahi rah gaya tha...* patting on my head..* her amazing comment...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ hmmm... her deadly teeths..😑. i 'm scared of them...
GD her multi talented skills...πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ qarrel on being most cutest and sweetest ... jo hum hai par paopat manta hi nahi hai...😑
&
ANAMIKA her skills of making vms and flood of siggies...πŸ˜ƒ .. she dropped her idea of making vms..,πŸ˜’and her craziness for abhi sir...😑

shhh... chori baad me karenge.. okay... kali andheri raat me ... taki koi pakad na sake parii ko...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

lo kar li chori... ab khush... parii se chori karwali😑😑
guys sorry if anyone hurt with mine comment...😭 you all are dearer to me... so please dont take it on heart...πŸ˜›πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ƒ

thank you dear...😳
Edited by ...Parii..... - 9 years ago
kis zalim ko parii aise metal bars ke piche acchi lag rahi hai...😭
plzzz forgive parii.. kitna chota jail hai... parii ke wings ko problem ho rahi hai..😭
Originally posted by sheroo9000

I still have one week of Azadi and enjoyment...πŸ˜›
parii to jail ke ander se bhi bahut kuch kar sakti haiπŸ˜ƒ
Originally posted by sheroo9000

How r u feeling right now Paru ji?πŸ˜›

😑
Pari ye galat baat hai.abhi chori karo...πŸ˜†
aur ye DF di kaun hai😲

aur tum mujhe grill kar hi nahi saktiπŸ˜‰
Originally posted by binod.abhijeet

Congrat pari sis, will come with questions.

CA aap bhi..