Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

Paridhi has gone CRAZY

-Mandeep- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
I must say, I love/dislike Paridhi ðŸ˜† I don't like how she's forcing herself into the Modi family and into Jigger's heart when we all know none of them even like her LMFAOOO but i LOVE the attitude she's gives Kokila, I don't know why but it just makes me laugh every time and gives me more interest in the show because I know if I did that to my ammi or anyone in my family who's older than me, I would get a slap on my face, yet this girl doesn't even care one bit ðŸ˜†

But Paridhi has just gone crazy, this girl is trying to get herself into the family and acts like everything around her is perfect and that nobody can stop her! I love her character but I hope Jigger doesn't end up with her! His heart belongs to Rashi ðŸ˜³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pamela01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Paridi is not crazy.  She is very very cunning, even more cunning than Urmila.
Kokila was quite willing to get married to Ahem  despite knowing that he had married Gopi again and they had Vidya.

If Kokula wish to have Paridi as a bahu of the Modi house then she should get her son married to the evil Paridi.

Rashi had always suffered due to Kokila and now Jigar is suffering.  Hetal and the others just let Kokila do as she please.  Maybe she cannot think due to her brain injury.

She is being controlled by Paridi.  She was also controlled by Radha.