Thank You Ratians -Group Hug

EtherealRati thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Okay this was very much needed ...a post to thank everyone of you for setting a record ...the biggest IF segment ever...4 parts out and i am told ..5th will be out soon as well with all our messages and rati di's singing part...The best gift segment of a celeb...
guys i have watched the segments like so many times but still i don't get enough of it ...itsss too beautiful...too lovely...just awesome...magical...and to see my angel smiling throughout...my heart just wanted to thank each one of you...those who send gifts and those who helped with ideas...those who had good wishes in heart...each and every ratian out there ...guys we have done it...we made her feel special...she was overwhelmed with the love...
i am so proud of each one of us for making her smile...after approx 6 months ...we got to see her talk to us anddd it's amazinggg ...i riht now have tears in my eyes writing it...thank you guys...thank you for making this birthday so special...

And yes its  not  just about the gift segment ,...but the birthday thread as well...even after being so busy...everyone was this time and i was so scared about it ...we have a beautiful thread out there ...i love each one of you contributing...right now have no wordsss...justtt tooo happy...jab birthday segment ki preparation start ki thi...to kabhi soacha bhi nahi tha ki itna kuch kar lenge...congratz guys we killed it...

ofcourse thanks  to anwesha di who has been a mastermind behind all...has been so sweet to answer every query...its all her efforts that this become possible...she has been our driving force all through...❀️

i ammm too happy right now ...can't explain the my feeling when i see my angel so happy...enjoying ...laughing ...thank you guys ...thanks a toneee...group huggg ...loveee you guysssπŸ€—

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RatiTheAngel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
first all thaxxx sur di for this post yesss they all deserve this post 
cannt enough to thaxxx all who send gifts  god bless to all ratians 

sooo nice to see angel to open all those gift with soo much love and 
throughout  segment angel was laughing smiling soo good to see angel like this 

whole  house is fill with soo much gifts 

and big thank to indiaforum for always send fans gift -letter to there fav celebs 
and last but  not the least big thank to anwesha for always send ratians gift-letter to angel 

sooo much happy to see angel after long cannt wait for next segment

plzzz angel comeback sooon 
love u 
godbless u 

πŸ€—ratians
Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 9 years ago
RamziMeriJaan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Here for you too πŸ€— N to Ratians 
Rati Di β€οΈ...

The best IF segment ever ...thnks rock⭐️
clementina thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Awww sur such an awesome post ... nd group hug should be nd thnxee a ton to our rock star u made dz here goes d πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— to each nd every1Edited by clementina - 9 years ago
_Sunshiine_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulations and a big applause to each one of you for making her birthday extra special... πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
@Sur and everyone: No need to thank me... I just did my job being a part of the IF team... You all are always welcome for any help and queries πŸ€— and I wasn't the mastermind behind all this... Each one of you who put in so much of efforts to send gifts for her are the master minds behind all this... Rati di called me mastermind behind all this for co-ordinating with her for getting the segment done and not for the gifts... πŸ˜› I was surprised why is she calling me that but this was the reason... I told her that you all were busy preparing for her birthday segment since June-July and she was touched to know that... πŸ˜³ 

Thanks to you guys too for everything, for always being so understanding... πŸ€— 

hahah waise tum sab ne achchi gyming karwayi gifts unwrap karne mein... uff the 2-3 layers of tapes plus thick carton boxes... πŸ˜† πŸ˜† This was the first time when we took all the gifts at the celeb's place through a service lift... rofl πŸ€£  πŸ€£ you all just rocked it β­οΈ Hope you guys enjoyed the segment... one more to come soon πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜‰

Keep rocking everyone β­οΈ 
Divineluster thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post...πŸ‘
B day seg superb...πŸ‘πŸΌ

group hug πŸ˜³

Ratiholic thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I have watchd The Gft Segment a lot of Times . Nt just because I have Send Her a gft . But I was very very Happy πŸ€— . A Special Thankx To Surbhi And a big thanx To Anwesha . Who Helpd Me To send RP a Gft . πŸ€— . Guys So we must try To make Next b'day of Rati even More Special Because She deserves It . Every one Nikhila , Surbhi . Pooja , Shweta , Sadiya , Clementina , Sorry guys if anyone's Name Is Missing πŸ€— . Thanx for making her b,day A Special one . You all guys deed a Noble deed and Must be Rewarded πŸ€—