florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
The coma track is it confirmed there was no article or update about it and ranveer wins the competition if it was something as serious as coma do you think the family will hide it from ranveer

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Its not yet confirmed... no article or segment on that!
Only SBS's Chugalkhor Aunty said she'll slip into coma but I dont trust them as they tend to exaggerate many times!

Anyways, she'll be back to normal in 2-3 epi even if she slips into coma since she's the lead and they cant show her in that state for long!
So that can be done even without the coma thing! They can just show her in a serious & very critical condition!
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Besides Chugolkhor Aunty there has been no other source that has mentioned the coma.😆 

I am waiting to see segs before I allow myslef to believe in it.

Anyway she is the lead, how long can they keep her in a coma..unless they have Diggy shoot for some flashback scenes that will be played when other characters are crying over Veera's condition.🤔Edited by ...-Riya-... - 9 years ago
florence123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -...mohini...-

Its not yet confirmed... no article or segment on that!
Only SBS's Chugalkhor Aunty said she'll slip into coma but I dont trust them as they tend to exaggerate many times!

Anyways, she'll be back to normal in 2-3 epi even if she slips into coma since she's the lead and they cant show her in that state for long!
So that can be done even without the coma thing! They can just show her in a serious & very critical condition!

she talks about supporting her veerji in ahmedabad when does this happen
filtered_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: florence123

she talks about supporting her veerji in ahmedabad when does this happen

Arre no that was just a promotional tour!
It has already happened last week!
Shivani_4u thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow veera coma me jygi to atleast uska lecture to sun na nhi pdga..a big relief to ballu n the viewers yipppee 😃
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: florence123

The coma track is it confirmed there was no article or update about it and ranveer wins the competition if it was something as serious as coma do you think the family will hide it from ranveer

I have the same question if Veera slips to coma, will his family be able to hide it from Ranvee? and if Ranvee comes to Veera is in coma he will never be able to sing and win the competition.