Jagya's family life
Shiv's office track
Shiv's home life
Anoop Alok
Kids' tracks
Login To Vote
Posted: 9 years ago
Express what you feel.

Which other tracks you are interested in?

DS going to school is my favourite track.
voted for 1st option .ds going to school and want to complete her study is very nice message .another thing anandi ki school ki bahut acchi progress hui hai

Dsa going to school because Anandi's social work n Shiv's office they aren't showing anything

Dsa going to school is a message there is no age bar for learning

Anandi's school is doing good 

Now after Dsa educates herself I would like her to start a Mahila school in the after non where women can educate themselves after sending hubby to work n kids to school

Also I would like to see a night school for men who come there after the days work cause Anandi had thought them to at least sign but they seem to have forgotten as the farmers put their thumb prints while taking salary from Gehna

As for Anandi's role as teacher n social worker I would like to see her teach basti children or street children in those mobile schools; If kids can't go to school take the school to them

Shiv's office oh ma the CVs need to come up with solid tracks not episodics like the CM n bomb thing; plan against him ya he plans against corrupt people

Those corrupt ministers who were behind the bomb What ever happened to it?

Interesting poll dear 👍🏼

For me its DS going to school as its something BV
type 😊
Content wise - DS going to school track is refreshing and carries a good message :)
So Dadisa's school going won maximum votes. Next is Shiv's office track followed by anandi's social service.

I dont mind watching Gehna's track with the music teacher.

Clearly DS and Shiv are winners as they have occupied top places.

First and Second place.

Cheers.