Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: Preggy

Everyone knows. Paro wasn't meant to die at all but that's to the TRPs *sigh*

Yup but not only TRP ...It was Mr. Rajuncheerfull game .. He really played very well... .. Did you forgot Newsroom reported before killing Paro that the channel will involve in story line because of online popularity ... Now Mr. Rajuncheerfull need us answer,where is gone online popularity
Originally posted by: Preggy

Everyone knows. Paro wasn't meant to die at all but that's to the TRPs *sigh*

Yup dear but hereTRP is not only the matter na... we all now na... This was Mr. Rajuncheerfull game...
He really pleayed very well yeah... Did u forgot .. Newsroom reported before killing Paro, that channel will involve in Story line because of online popularity... Uncle need answer us where is gone online popularity now????
JyotiBThakur thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: _AngryBird_

I wish we get to see the actual story..

Me too...😭
lachu99 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
its really sad that we didn't get original version of RR...can it e possible 2  shown in anothr channel with itts original concept...can't we fans pressize for it...??
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: lachu99

its really sad that we didn't get original version of RR...can it e possible 2  shown in anothr channel with itts original concept...can't we fans pressize for it...??

I know that's what I'm saying!! πŸ˜ƒ If it's his dream project then he has to do someday!! πŸ˜‰ I just hope it's atleast 1 or 2 years down the line if not now!! πŸ˜•

Shreya
-Disenchanted- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I guess things started going off track when they rushed Tejawat's being exposed and the start of the love story. Till then things stayed sensible. Colorless would have made a fuss with the darkness that they didn't expect from a story that dealt with smuggling a d traficking.
I wish they would make a movie of the original story with the present cast. It would be brilliant.
Tfs.
tvbuf thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I had heard of fans causing the story to change, as said b Smriti Irani, but TRPs causing such drastic changes ??

I wonder if the channel also dictates the storyline - I strongly suspect it does
Roop_P thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
tfs, I wished they never had changed it😊
Originally posted by: spate22

I know that's what I'm saying!! πŸ˜ƒ If it's his dream project then he has to do someday!! πŸ˜‰ I just hope it's atleast 1 or 2 years down the line if not now!! πŸ˜•

Shreya

Wishing for the same ... But this time he should do it with SP or ZEE 
Originally posted by: rithureuben

I guess things started going off track when they rushed Tejawat's being exposed and the start of the love story. Till then things stayed sensible. Colorless would have made a fuss with the darkness that they didn't expect from a story that dealt with smuggling a d traficking.
I wish they would make a movie of the original story with the present cast. It would be brilliant.
Tfs.

Wish also they would make a movie of RR original version with SANISH said also in one of post ... If not a movie ... he can still do a show with RR original story na...