Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
TFS

What does that mean ?

newer beginning ?
loveanime thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
There is lot left to be explored in RR still, it was a brilliant story dying a premature death it is a crime against creativity for it not to be appreciated, it is like someone looked at a Da Vince masterpiece and decided it was not good enough and burned it. It needs to be made again, maybe in practicality wishing Sanaya and Ashish might be impossible, but why not years from now if ST can sell rights to another producer a new pair can be cast it could be like a mini series and story of RangRasiya could be told. Obviously Sanaya and Ashish will always be Rudra and Paro no one can ever beat them as Rudra and Paro not just as Rudra and Paro but as a pure love story they are the best lovers I have ever seen on TV, they have redefined what it means to be in love and how to depict it on TV in its pure and untainted form. The Rudra and Paro love story wasn't about brining the drama in the love story, the love story was the drama it was the soul of the show you cannot recreate this magic again. The tragedy of Rangrasiya will always be that it is an unfinished book, a movie without an ending, a story without a finish. It is like I flipped the pages and I all saw was blank and I am still flipping where is my Paro where is my Rudra.  Edited by loveanime - 9 years ago