Ek Veer Ki Ardaas - Veera

Spoiler for this week

sangu40 thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 10 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
It doesn't say anything about Veera going into coma here is the link

http://t.co/WxH2AM2eN8

Ratan to accept Veera & Baldev's love,Ranvi to become win competition in Veera'

Ratan to accept Veera & Baldev's love,Ranvi to become win competition in 'Veera'

In the coming episodes of Veera,Veera gets into accident on her date with Baldev and Baldev will be shocked seeing her state.He rushes her to Hospital and informs family.Shocked Ratan comes to hospital and also comes to know about how much Baldev cares and loves for Veera.

She decides to think of their relationship again and finally accepts Veera and Baldev's relation,While she decides to inform Ranvi about Veera's accident but will be stopped by Veera asking her not to tense Ranvi as he is busy with singing contest and Ratan agrees.

Otherside Ranvi is still unknown of Veera and Baldev's relationship,but Gunjan thinks she has to tell him when time is right.While Ranvi finally enters into third round of Competition shocking Rishab and Dev.

We Hear soon Ranvi will win the contest and will rise to popularity while Gunjan will hide being married to Ranvi to not to affect his singing career.

Will Ranvi accept Veera's choice ? Will Gunjan get used to Mumbai ?

Do Keep up the space for more updates.

Edited by sangu40 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Poohjabear thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
It doesnt really say about anything ๐Ÿ˜† I think we should just wait and watch ๐Ÿ˜ณ The accident definitely has a purpose !
overactor thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
She already accepted she even talked abt getting them married ๐Ÿ˜•
feck thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
It doesn't say anything actually, but may be Veera will not go into coma.
overactor thumbnail
Looks like nothing would happen and what if veera blames baldev and we end up hating her moreand i can't even bash her for one week if she doesn't enter coma
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

Looks like nothing would happen and what if veera blames baldev and we end up hating her moreand i can't even bash her for one week if she doesn't enter coma

Why would she blame him when they are both responsible for not paying attention to what's on the road?๐Ÿ˜†

overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

Why would she blame him when they are both responsible for not paying attention to what's on the road?๐Ÿ˜†

bcoz she's veera๐Ÿ˜›..galti kisi ki bhi ho blame baldev for it๐Ÿ˜Ž..wo ye bachpan se krti ayi he aur marte dm tk kregi๐Ÿ˜Š..gas cylinder khatam..baldev ne ziada parathe khaye, bulb fuse baldev ne ziada der on rkha, garam masala khtam baldev ne ziada masala dalwaya, heel toot gai baldev ne mujhe jhatke se uthaya, button niqal gaya baldev jungli he, soap gal gaya baldev bohot nahata he, toothpaste khtam baldev bht brush krta he, bache exams me fail baldev ne padhne nhi diya๐Ÿ˜Ž

veera devi ki jai๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S plx dnt get offended i was just joking and let me fill my quota bcoz i wnt bash her for one long week if she didn't go in coma..and seems like she's not๐Ÿ˜†
...-Riya-... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: overactor

bcoz she's veera๐Ÿ˜›..galti kisi ki bhi ho blame baldev for it๐Ÿ˜Ž..wo ye bachpan se krti ayi he aur marte dm tk kregi๐Ÿ˜Š..gas cylinder khatam..baldev ne ziada parathe khaye, bulb fuse baldev ne ziada der on rkha, garam masala khtam baldev ne ziada masala dalwaya, heel toot gai baldev ne mujhe jhatke se uthaya, button niqal gaya baldev jungli he, soap gal gaya baldev bohot nahata he, toothpaste khtam baldev bht brush krta he, bache exams me fail baldev ne padhne nhi diya๐Ÿ˜Ž

veera devi ki jai๐Ÿ˜‰

P.S plx dnt get offended i was just joking and let me fill my quota bcoz i wnt bash her for one long week if she didn't go in coma..and seems like she's not๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿคฃ 

It's not easy to offend me.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†
overactor thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ...-Riya-...

๐Ÿคฃ 

It's not easy to offend me.๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†

i know๐Ÿ˜ƒ..i was referring top those who get