Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya Wedding Celebration Showdown : TASK 2-Pg8 - Page 2

Posted: 9 years ago
Sammy u didn't got breaking news? 🀣
Raj is my bro 😎
Originally posted by Barbievishi20

Sammy u didn't got breaking news? 🀣
Raj is my bro 😎

accha ji.. πŸ€£ Mein to absent thi na nai maloom.. πŸ˜† chalo Bahen vs Saali mein maza aayega! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Joote to mein churake rahungi!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£
Originally posted by Sammy11

accha ji..🀣Mein to absent thi na nai maloom..πŸ˜†chalo Bahen vs Saali mein maza aayega!πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰

Joote to mein churake rahungi!!πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Haan Sammy! Jaldi se joote churaalo...waise bhi hum sabko unki jebe bhi to khaali karaani hai...!! πŸ˜†
Originally posted by subham101289

Haan Sammy! Jaldi se joote churaalo...waise bhi hum sabko unki jebe bhi to khaali karaani hai...!! πŸ˜†

haan.. jeb khaali karwani hai.. but shaadi ko to aane do!! πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ€£ 
Amy it seems few are busy ...
rest who are active seems to me they feel shy or nervous to participate.. Edited by Barbievishi20 - 9 years ago
Attention To All Those Active Members:

You guys better get you butt here and sign up..πŸ˜† Because this is like the biggest of the show and I want to make it big..😊 So please..

Choose a side by 18th Sept,2014 Or else this event is cancel as obviously we can't carry on with just 3 members.πŸ˜•

Edited by SpunkyTigress - 9 years ago
Hey Amy.. 
Many members are absent due to sickness and rests stuck with studies and college pressure...  

Btw Can you extend the last date till 20th.. I will be free after that.. ..  :) 

Thanks! 

//SammyExpress!! 

I will b free after 30th...if its ok thn i can participate..after all its avraj wedding...

Thn iwill choose avnis bridesmaid team... :P
sabne Mainu akela chor diya
Good that's good 🀣
moi akele hi kaafi hoon 😎 Raj πŸ₯³