Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tamara27 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Damn it all to hell! Page 2 😭😭😭

Juliet... This story made me sad at first... but then I thought, isn't this what love is at the end of a decade? Love does take a back seat. Well, it doesn't really... but, other things take priority.

BUT also, isn't wanting nothing but happiness for the other person tantamount to love?

The love is there, but life has got in the way... passion has declined from when you'd send nonsense texts from the next room, or go at it like bunnies for days in every room of the house. 

After a decade... we settle into a comforting kind of love. I mean... you may not say it all the time, but knowing it is there regardless, is the point, right? 

But knowing the difference between "love has died" and "love is different at our stage of the relationship" is most important, right?

I'm rambling, and not about the actual story, I know... 

I think they were both right in their place. And at the end of the day, they love each other because they want the best for each other. Thinking that each one of them isn't,  kinda proves this to me. 

I know I'm not making sense to you, but you know the night I've had... I'm barely making sense to myself. I will read again and hopefully write something more coherent in a bit.

Love you

Edited by Tamara27 - 9 years ago
ChamakChallo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice OS!!
Thanks for the pm :)
asifiqbalsh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It was wonderful OS
Both wanted to sacrifice as both thought that other deserve better than him/ her.
Thanks for pm
PriyaKABHI thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Thanks for PM.
It was so Sad but very Nice OS.😊
The whole part was so nicely explained.😊
m big fan of urs but
right now scratching my head to understand what if means what...
its like rockstar hit movie I saw 5 times but ending ajj tak samjh nai aayi
farz_parachute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I love you Ayaan! And Mia! And water gun!

(and Zaffar and Aria)

Fine. I love you too Asad! So much? So so much! For Carnation happens to be my favourite too. And God knows I can do with some driving lessons. And music bole toh...

Hee!

For putting life back to Zoya! And stirring her numb heart, causing an explosion; all that feelings! That plethora of emotions. You did good by doing bad! WHAT EVEN!

Some major life lessons there!!

Oh Darling Juliet.

This is a story that needs telling. And told you did- excellently. All that chords? Strummed! The way only you know how!

And I love Zoya for thinking who really betrayed whom... Mwah Jules. Masterstroke this one. This part got to me the most. And that she was glad that it was him and not her that cheated? Brilliant. Abso-@#&&$-lately brilliant.

Zoya is strong. So she's career-oriented. But she's thoughtful and fiercely loyal. And maybe just a lil demotivated and uninspired. But she's lucky too, because she picked right. She did right by Asad. And she's made Asad love her so much that he goes through an entire scheme just so she could feel again. Just so he could be alive again. Coz if he brought her back to life, she's the reason to his every breath. She's cared for him and loved him, she'd always been around.

Sometimes in life all it takes is some pushing to the right (and bright) direction.

And sometimes, you gotta do some necessary evil to achieve that ultimate happiness. Goodness, greatness.

I love you Jules. Thank you for this.

:')

Mwah!

p/s To echo Sagey; But it is love! What else could it be if not?

Edited by farz_parachute - 9 years ago
nilusoni thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful os
thanx for pm
plz pm me for next work
tashie thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Beautifully written!  There is reality in this.  After some years a couple become so used to each other and also take each other for granted. They have to work at it to keep the romance alive.
Ms.Sherlocked thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I MEAN. I don't even KNOW KNOW who AsYa were or are. I don't even know what were they like. I haven't even watched one single episode thoroughly of them, and still I am commenting here.
Yes I read this. And you don't need to know who the characters are to feel what the writer has written and wants to convey. And, my friend, you have done exactly that.

It brought me close to tears, made me smile, made me fill with every kind of feeling they were feeling, IN SPITE of not knowing who they are, I guess I came to know who they actually are.

You. Jules. You brought me to feel for them. Thank you for this amazing writing. No wonder everyone loves you over here. You are love! I love you Jules. yes I do <3
Shubh007 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome Os...👍🏼

Love It...😊