Ek Boond Ishq

Mriara VM - Tere liye

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
This is a VM on a song request from Shaina.  I love this song too, so was only too willing to make the mix.

Edited by Opti - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaina_b thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

This song is indeed made for MriAra!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thank you soo much for making a VM on this song!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I loved the way you chose the perfect scenes for the lyrics!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

It was so emotional!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

I especially liked the last part with them together and looking at each other!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

I loved the way you ended it with three different scenes where they held each other's hand!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The line at the end was perfect!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Amazing work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Edited by Shaina_b - 9 years ago
M_Nira thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
So good Vm...πŸ‘πŸ‘
perfect song...perfect scenes...
& last part was just amazing...

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: mon.sayan17.com

So good Vm...πŸ‘πŸ‘

perfect song...perfect scenes...
& last part was just amazing...

Thanks Nira.  Whenever I make a VM, the most difficult scenes to choose are the first and the last.  Although it is difficult to start a VM without the first scene, I usually stumble on the last one right at the end, letting my gut feeling dictate the choice.  This VM was no different.  I tried a couple of choices and settled for the three different hand holding to signify that Mriara are always there for each other, no matter what .  It also signified the changing phases of their relationship. 

In the prison wedding MJ's hand is outstretched and Tara tentatively reaches for it although both did not want to be together at the time.  In the recreation of the prison wedding scene, Tara's hand is outstretched and MJ tentatively holds it.  Both are attracted to each other. While one knows the truth of their relationship, the  other is still floundering to remember.  In the final scene at the non-starter wedding, MJ holds Tara's hand with authority, having learnt that he has every right to.  He came through for her when she needed him the most. He may not remember her yet but he has accepted that she is his wife.   
SamreenJ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So Emotional😭
But very Beautiful Opti❀️
Song is more then Beautiful ⭐️

In the prison wedding MJ's hand is outstretched and Tara tentatively reaches for it although both did not want to be together at the time.  In the recreation of the prison wedding scene, Tara's hand is outstretched and MJ tentatively holds it.  Both are attracted to each other. While one knows the truth of their relationship, the  other is still floundering to remember.  In the final scene at the non-starter wedding, MJ holds Tara's hand with authority, having learnt that he has every right to.  He came through for her when she needed him the most. He may not remember her yet but he has accepted that she is his wife.

I love it what you say ❀️
last scene is superb πŸ‘

Thanks again Opti..😊

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Shaina_b

Beautiful!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

This song is indeed made for MriAra!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

Thank you soo much for making a VM on this song!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€— πŸ€—

I loved the way you chose the perfect scenes for the lyrics!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

It was so emotional!!!!😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

I especially liked the last part with them together and looking at each other!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ

I loved the way you ended it with three different scenes where they held each other's hand!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

The line at the end was perfect!!!!πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Amazing work Opti!!!!😊 πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ˜Š πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Thanks Shaina for suggessting this song. Gave me scope to put together some of the most emotional Mriara moments in the recent episodes.
Edited by Opti - 9 years ago
Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: watchdesi1tv

So Emotional😭

But very Beautiful Opti❀️
Song is more then Beautiful ⭐️

I love it what you say ❀️
last scene is superb πŸ‘

Thanks again Opti..😊

Thanks Samreen. Shaina gave me a meaty song choice to work on the emotional scenes.
its-alexandrite thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
perfect song shaina..πŸ‘
❀️beautiful vm opti, so emotionalπŸ‘πŸΌ
PINKED
Ananya80 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Another Heart Touching and Intense VM Opti.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ As always you have chosen Perfect Scenes which blends soo well with the LyricsπŸ‘πŸΌ.Emotional Mriara are always a Treat to Watch.Both their Eyes speak Volumes.The Last Part was Amazingly Edited.I really liked how u chose  the  hand holding scenes which perfectly describes the different phases of Mriara's relation It was very  Emotional and Intense.Love The last line Yes Mriara are always and will always be there For each other No Matter what πŸ˜ŠThanks for sharing this Beautiful Vm.

Opti thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ananya80

Another Heart Touching and Intense VM Opti.πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ As always you have chosen Perfect Scenes which blends soo well with the LyricsπŸ‘πŸΌ.Emotional Mriara are always a Treat to Watch.Both their Eyes speak Volumes.The Last Part was Amazingly Edited.I really liked how u chose  the  hand holding scenes which perfectly describes the different phases of Mriara's relation It was very  Emotional and Intense.Love The last line Yes Mriara are always and will always be there For each other No Matter what πŸ˜ŠThanks for sharing this Beautiful Vm.

Thanks Anu.  Yes, Mriara's eyes are so expressive, they give life to the song.  I didn't do much of editing in the last scene.  I just added the hand holding scene from the episode to the prison re-enactment scene which had the two earlier hand holding scenes enmeshed.  Mriara will always be there for each other and we Mriara fans will be there for them which is why I think the CVs are really testing our patience.