Diya Aur Baati Hum

Who is that lady terrorist?

naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Who is that lady in Sandhya home, she seems a terrorist too , why is she staying in Sandhya home?
Edited by naina2010 - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

GovindaGovinda thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
She is supposed to be helping Suraj in his Dubai trip but looks like she is related to RK.  So we can easily figure this out but the directors think it is such a mystery that two top ranked IPS officers will not be able to figure this out so they are showing top rated officers as so dumb.  Can not beleive this. If my phone got hacked, first thing I would think is who would have access and easily figure out that the ony person who is common is Disha but u know how this show's directors think -  Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
naina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GovindaGovinda

She is supposed to be helping Suraj in his Dubai trip but looks like she is related to RK.  So we can easily figure this out but the directors think it is such a mystery that two top ranked IPS officers will not be able to figure this out so they are showing top rated officers as so dumb.  Can not beleive this. If y phone got hacked, first thing I would think is who would have access and easily figure out that the ony person who is common is Disha but u know how this show's directors think - 

Suraj is not observing that lady then? Sometimes normal people like Suraj and and Vikram can be smart enough to notice the actions of anyone and can provide information to Sandhya and officers . I hope cvs take the intelligent route and Suraj and Sandhya arrest both Rk and lady terrorist using intelligent trap.
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Disha and Prema both are a part of RK's gang...Disha is the co-ordinater of Suraj in Dubai food festival while Prema is working in Vikram's shop.
She is living in a hotel but most of time with Suraj. Naina, I think both Disha and Prema are so careful  n not even giving a hint as to what their plan could be, So its really difficult to know the intention of such people.

GovindaGovinda ...Other than not judging that someone has hacked their phones, I think Sandhya are Zakir are doing whatever they can very efficiently..Shifting RK to an area where RK cannot contact his gang was also a good move by Sandhya..

GovindaGovinda thumbnail
I am not trying to offend anyone @sonall_11 but tring to convey my frustration in this particular story line - they are showing  a monster like Rk like he is common criminal.  Terrorism is a horrible thing to even hear of and these directors show this like some kind of ... Suraj and Vikram can figure DIsh and Prema but directors do not show that.  Now for Sandhay and Zakir, so called top rated IPS officers, who were given a  task of dealing with  this terroritst , which my openion  special forces should deal with this.  And what do Sandhya  do - go and argue with RK, leave their cell phones un-attended and when their phones were hacked, first thing any trained officers would do is to figure what or how it is hacked while taking care of the criminal.  These are all very frustrating to watch.  If directors/writers can not come up with nice sotry line for Diya and Baati to help each other grow, they can retire the show while it is still in top rank.  But this story line is really rediculous.  I see the precap where in MKD, some guy comes and tells Disha about RK - what do u call that?? Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
Picasso9 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I agree Govinda,
That's why I've been skipping episodes.  Zandy are not even shown to be following leads like the hacked phones.   Why don't they retrace their steps to figure when they left their phones unattended.  Zandy are shown trusting an app to keep them informed on RK movements in his cell but not shown being smart enough to know that when technology fails, revert to old fashion police work.  

I would like to give one compliment though on Sandhya's expressions this last two episodes.   She didn't look confused, flustered and worried but rather curious, calculating and determined.   That's what an IPS officer should look like.  

I hate that she has to constantly remind Suraj not to speak of her police work to the family.   Surely he should be wizened to this fact by now.   

It would be nice as another poster said, if they show the police and civilians like Suraj and Vikram using intelligence to resolve this and not depending on a goof up on the part of the criminals to catch them.   

This is an ideal opportunity to show mass audience how to be alert about suspect behavior, how to verify a persons details before employing them at your shop (Vikram) and how to be respectful but discreet with a person employed to assist you, (Suraj).  Right now they're showing too much trust and hospitality from Suraj and Vikram. 
GovindaGovinda thumbnail
I do not watch any soaps as I do not think they are worth my time except I got hooked to this one Picasso9 w/o my intention.  I was frustrated with previous story lines as Bhabo giving 15 day test, 3 matka, Chavi wrong doings, Meena wrong doings etc but was able to digest those.  But with this track, I am very disappointed and frustrated. If I were to direct this show, I would show post IPS, 1. have nice convo between Sandhya and Suraj on keeping the boundaries of Bahu and IPS officer, 2. have Suraj grow professonally, 3.  deal with social pressures with help of Suraj.  Instead they keep showing this RK and his so called helpers.  How can trained officers not think seeing Disha at 2 places when they were with RK ??? ANy common person would think that this  as too many coincidences??  Any way do not mean to offend anyone.  Whole track is meaningless Edited by GovindaGovinda - 9 years ago
vraizada thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Most ridiculous thing is that a terrorist who is growing to gallows is not kept in solitary confinement.
All discussions between police personal takes place outside his cell for him to hear.
Food, other items bought to the prisoners by jail police is not thoroughly checked.
Getting the security number for door was so easy...
Everything seems like a cake walk and IPS trained officers appear to be not very intelligent... Sandhya signing papers with some special pen again in front of the cell. 
Still with so many technical flaws it's not that bad...

Its difficult to find Prema and Disha are RK Related persons ..

But what were the Trained Batch Toppers doing .. they can easily find who can be the person hacked their mobiles .. It must be some person .. Sandhya can easily get a doubt by that on Disha 

The thought of Terrorist in a Jail makes Police Sleepless , how can they send Food Packet without a Proper Check . 

What is Suraj Doing there , he asks all her Job related information but he could tell that the girl came to FF is talking abt BOMB once in the while , that is scaring him to hell. with this Sandhya can disclose Disha Identity 
deejagi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: GovindaGovinda

I do not watch any soaps as I do not think they are worth my time except I got hooked to this one Picasso9 w/o my intention.  I was frustrated with previous story lines as Bhabo giving 15 day test, 3 matka, Chavi wrong doings, Meena wrong doings etc but was able to digest those.  But with this track, I am very disappointed and frustrated. If I were to direct this show, I would show post IPS, 1. have nice convo between Sandhya and Suraj on keeping the boundaries of Bahu and IPS officer, 2. have Suraj grow professonally, 3.  deal with social pressures with help of Suraj.  Instead they keep showing this RK and his so called helpers.  How can trained officers not think seeing Disha at 2 places when they were with RK ??? ANy common person would think that this  as too many coincidences??  Any way do not mean to offend anyone.  Whole track is meaningless

The Cvs are trying to show howthe criminals will get into the life of the top officials without their knowledge. Why will Sandya or Zakir suspect Diyya as she has been provided by the Cooking completion organizers to help Suraj and about Prema, she has entered Pushkar as a Abala Nari who have been ill-treated by her husband and he was infact publicly (even he would have been part of RK team) and Vikram saved her from her husband by not revealing her concealing place. Later she wanted to live her life and he has just provided her with ajob.

The CVs are trying to the loope holes in the system. If they had to correct then they would not have showed that even before Zakir & Sandya and Suraj, landed at Jaipur, the news about RK beinmg shifted to Pushkar was known to his team and they had already made arrangements to use the opportunity to their benefit. When the news of RK being kept in Pushkar jail was a well known news to RP, I was like where is the secret but the fact was Suraj had seen RK near the DABA while they were brining him to Pushkar and there was no way they could hide him.

If the things so picture perfect, then we would not have had Mumbai terror attack right? So they are trying to so the reality in the show and how they will over come it even after initial failures.