Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Is this the worst a mainstream Bollywood actress ever looked? - Page 2

Oye_Chup_Kar thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
This content was originally posted by: -koiza-

Have you seen rani mukherjee recently?

P.S: gaining weight is not always bad. She has always had a face to die for, fat or not. 

+1 ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simran422 thumbnail
She just gained weight.
She is also human after all so let it be
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: RockChicGirl

Is this thread some twisted way to get some sympathy for your favorite after the fairness cream thread?๐Ÿ˜†

If that's the case than yes this is the worst an actress ever looked. You ain't getting any sympathy praise from me. 
Edited by .khoobsurat. - 9 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
This is one of the most ridiculous topics I have ever seen. Especially since we all know she had gained that weight because she just gave birth to a baby.

In my opinion she looks great in those pictures and she looks even better than some of the skinny mini girls we have in the industry.

Yes, some of those pictures are not flattering, and are taken from bad angles - but I think Aishwarya should be applauded for stepping out like that because that is what true confidence is.
-koiza- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I still believe it's much better than many botoxed and duck lipped faces we see on talk shows here and there
Pizookie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Coz its Reality.
In reality you can't become size zero in a minute after the delivery of child.
Atomicbomb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
No.
I'll Leave it as a guessing game. 

Their  picture was taken outside a temple and they were wearing a orange Chunni. 

Before they started getting very popular. 

return_to_hades thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
I don't like Ash. But, so she put on weight - big deal? Why does she look "worse" because of that? No need to pull her down.
HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Sandy_BS

Coz its Reality.
In reality you can't become size zero in a minute after the delivery of child.

Actually, this case is different. She looked like this immediately after delivery.

And this is after 6 months after delivery

Most actresses lose weight in 3 months. But Aish took a whole 2 years to look like this.

Anyways my question was that, was this the worst a mainstream actress ever looked? Actresses get fat but not in their 30s!!

HarveySpecter thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Shaitan-Haiwan

This is one of the most ridiculous topics I have ever seen. Especially since we all know she had gained that weight because she just gave birth to a baby.

In my opinion she looks great in those pictures and she looks even better than some of the skinny mini girls we have in the industry.

Yes, some of those pictures are not flattering, and are taken from bad angles - but I think Aishwarya should be applauded for stepping out like that because that is what true confidence is.

No actress who ever gave birth looked so bad that too for a prolonged period of time.