Is this the worst a mainstream Bollywood actress ever looked? - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by -koiza-

Have you seen rani mukherjee recently?
P.S: gaining weight is not always bad. She has always had a face to die for, fat or not. 

Rani had double chin, Aish got a triple chin. #BeatThat πŸ˜†
Originally posted by OrganizedChaos

No actress who ever gave birth looked so bad that too for a prolonged period of time. 

Theres actresses who have looked WORSE even without giving birth  πŸ˜† like Anushka when she re-did her face...or even when Katrina/Kangana do those weird things where they look deformed for a while better their face settles in.
Originally posted by Shaitan-Haiwan

Theres actresses who have looked WORSE even without giving birth  πŸ˜† like Anushka when she re-did her face...or even when Katrina/Kangana do those weird things where they look deformed for a while better their face settles in.

Excuse my French, but men would still s**g to Katrinas and Anushkas, because at least they still got banging bodies. Nobody would prefer a blue eyed whale. πŸ˜†
Nah. I have seen raakhi sawant without makeup.

Rani had double chin, Aish got a triple chin. #BeatThat πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
i liked her that look at Cannes film festival. even with that weight she almost killed all. she carried herself well there. 
She wasn't working in Bollywood then though! So I don't see how it matters how she looked at that time. 
Guys its really difficult to loose weight and loosing post pregnancy weight is even more tough due to hormonal imbalance. It takes a lot of time for the body to repair itself to original shape. Kate Middleton or Shilpa Shetty lived on 1000 calorie diets to loose weight. Such diets are not possible for everyone. So I think people should stop criticizing her.😑

PS. I am no Bachchan fan. But I believe in treating every woman with respect.😳

Are people acting blind here? πŸ˜•Go google the same pics.. the ones posted with topic post are all photoshopped. Made her look 3X fatter than how she really was. 

Edited by NailClipper - 9 years ago

No actress who ever gave birth looked so bad that too for a prolonged period of time. 

So what is the big deal? IMO, It is good because she did not rush to lose weight just right after delivery in unhealthy way like many do. It took her around two years which is good. Yes, she looks bad, but I applaud her for going out like this despite other people' reactions. She is a human after all and can't pretend to have an actress body ALL the time. Anyway, people will always comment no matter what.