Kapil aka Nihal's tweet:O - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ST0207

And yes. Even we share things. But dont judge it without any confirmation. There is a difference.

Sorry madam ji aayenda se yeh ghalti nahi ho gi :)
No Moral Policing: Please refrain from engaging in any moral policing in the forum. India Forums platform allows everyone to express their opinions freely within the COC and respectable limitations. Members have the freedom to express their own perspective, which may contradict someone else's POV. 
Every one is so tensed about the upcoming track we are not been able to take any thing as joke. This tweet might not even be related to the show at all.
Why is everyone overreacting 

I have the right to post actors' tweets and this is not a joke ðŸ˜³
posting on this forum is free and this is just another post..there r no jokes or false news involved. Ats are for appreciation and not such posts and every1 has the right onlky the mods should question a certain post and not fellow members..
Yes. Posting actor's tweets is alright :)
But are we allowed to spread rumours? 🤔
If it was an opinion then I wouldnt have said anything. 😳

P.S. Thank u for editing the title and the post 😳 Edited by ST0207 - 9 years ago
I AM NOT SPREADING RUMOURS UFFF 

My title was misleading but I changed it kamaal hai eik hi baat le ke baith jate ho ðŸ¥±

I just wrote what I felt I never said that he's leaving the show ðŸ˜³
Edited by MaaneetDeewangi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by Shivani_4u

thnx MD..😛

Welcome ðŸ˜›
😆😆

Where is my popcorn?! 😆
i just pity him.it is really embarassing to bring a good actor back in show who can uplift script &scene bt treat him as comeo &focus on non actor neglecting all.step treatment with vishal is understandable as he is new bt treating experienced actor kapil like this is really pathetic.atleast preleap cv had given proper focus to all chrcters even villains like kartar & surjit bt postleap cv has crossed all limit of partiality &stupidity even if trp dips they r nt concerned.hope sp control them.