Diya Aur Baati Hum

iDea-yeS-viruS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
"Sandhyaji,Its him whom I told you that met 3 days ago. Suddenly how he became mental"

"What? Sooraji, recall well. Are you sure about this? "

"I swear to god, it's him"

----------------- 3 days ago ----------------------

"Arrey bhaiya, give some daal too"

"Suraj bhaiya, here is your groceries.Now it's time to check grocery list ", shop keeper answered him.

"I said 22 things but you have only 21. I check what you miss "

"It's groundnut, you said it after kismis", suraj turned to see the owner of new voice.

"Wow. You recognised it.I think you having good memory "

"I have to thank God because it's his gift.may we go because we both finished our shopping "

"Ofcourse (both started to walk on streets.) by the way what are you doing? Is it your home town? "

"Yes it's my home and town.i'm a coolie."

"Where is your home"

"Yesterday here. Today god only knows"

"Are you staying in platform?"

"Yes"

"Oh.(after few secs) see you don't have any shelter. Why don't you come with me and work in my MKD"

"That would be nice but do you know that I don't know cooking"

"You don't have to worry about it. I know you will cook better when you start. You have good memory too. So you can do better job "

" give me some time. May I tell you next week because I have some commitments to do in this week "

"Yes, you may. May I know your name"

"It's Prakash".

"Well. Come to HG. You can identify my shop SSSI easily.good bye "Sooraj hired a riksha to return home.prakash watched him in thinking mode.

In RM

Sooraj entered to RM. Bhabo came opposite way. Both paused a moment. Sooraj moved without concern.bhabo showed upset face.

He placed groceries in store room. Then he returned to shop.chotu managing customers in shop.

"Bhaiya, bhabi when will come?"

"Chotu, your bhabo went some security purpose for some minister.I hope she will come day after tomorrow itself. So you can ask your doubts after that. Now leave and don't disturb. You're torturing since yesterday. "
Choti showed faces.

@air port

"Zakir, flight landed. There must be no fault in security"

"Don't worry sandhya, everything under control "

Minister came out and walked towards car.he caught his official car and went.

"Sandhya. Who is the one came with minister. He made place in his car also. Who he might be"

Sandy showed confused face and finally answered, "I don't know".

p.s       guys I'll update other parts time when I get. I hope you will like this thriller.p.p.s I'm too weak in romantic sessions. for strict surya lovers may get dissatisfy. sorry about that. but I'll try surya scenes by my best.
Edited by suseesuez - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dabh9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nicestart
Waiting fr next part