Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

Adi confused between Pankhuri and Ayesha??

_Nish_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi guys😊

First of all, I am impressed with the current trackπŸ‘ this story of Pankhuri being hidden by someone deliberately is very interesting and I believe it will surely be a success and we will all enjoy it!!⭐️ and I have a strong feeling that PKDH will rise once again!!!!

But there's one thing that is kind of bothering me so I thought to just post it here...sorry if I'm just talking nonsense...
actually I don't like the sound of Adi being confused between 2 women...being confused between Ayesha and Pankhuri...

I was pleased with Ayesha and also felt just as bad for her😳 but I liked seeing her big heart. What she did was the best thing she could've done in that sudden situation!!! I mean imagine, she was just being accepted as the bahu of the family!! she was just going to get engaged to the man she loves!!! how many dreams she must have seen...poor girl...😭 but it was seriously very nice if her to understand what a moment it was for Adi to have got his Pankhuri back and she welcomed them with flowers!!!!😊 There was nothing better she could've doneπŸ‘ well done Ayesha!!!⭐️ that was very strong of her!!!!
This has got me to believe that Ayeshas love for Adi was also true as all she wanted was Adi's happiness and sacrificed her own for his...

But Adi did not love her...he had accepted her because he thought Pankhuri would not come back and just wanted to move on in his own life and accept her fully to make her happy after knowing that she loves him...But Adi only ever loved Pankhuri!!!! so in any sense it is right for him to be with Pankhuri if she is alive!! and in this case...what can Ayesha do?? I thought it only makes sense for her to go now...but the new spoiler says that when Ayesha was leaving the house Adi will stop her...and that makes sense too as Adi will feel bad that he ahs broken her ehart and would obviously care for her...

And then theres Ayesha mother fighting for Ayeshas rights...I just wonder for how long this will carry on!!! I don't want this to take too long...Adi beign confused between two girls...I want the old Pankhuri and Adi back again...Ayesha will have to eventually leave!!!

the past episodes have put a lot of sympathy for Ayesha in the viewers...an whatever does happen to Ayesha now everyone will feel bad...

So I'm just saying I want the confusion to be over fast...Adi cant live with 2 wives or stay confused between two women lifelong...I cant see that happening...

please share your views!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
they've complicated the plot unnecessarily and now the only way to fix it is by killing Ayesha or making her negative.I personally find this track to be boring and I think they never planned on bringing Pankhuri back but had no choice but to do it. I don't know why they showed her loved and accepted by nearly everyone if it meant that she would have to leave...I'm talking about Ayesha. Adi deserves Pankhuri but they've made Ayesha another Pankhuri...lets be honest. She's not the outspoken, rude, obnoxious and selfish girl who entered some months back. The writers themselves don't know what to do.
_Nish_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

they've complicated the plot unnecessarily and now the only way to fix it is by killing Ayesha or making her negative.I personally find this track to be boring and I think they never planned on bringing Pankhuri back but had no choice but to do it. I don't know why they showed her loved and accepted by nearly everyone if it meant that she would have to leave...I'm talking about Ayesha. Adi deserves Pankhuri but they've made Ayesha another Pankhuri...lets be honest. She's not the outspoken, rude, obnoxious and selfish girl who entered some months back. The writers themselves don't know what to do.

You're right. They have brought back Pankhuri only in helplessness...fans demands were going mad and TRPs were constantly dropping...so they had no choice or they would've continued with Ayesha...
Yes!!! why was Ayesha accepted and loved if this had to happen? I think it could just be a way to make viewers feel bad...feel guilty for wanting Pankhuri back?? You think so or am I thinking too much? because now every viewer has sympathy for Ayesha after what has happened...
Yes Ayesha has become another Pankhuri and that was also done to try and satisfy fans but it didn't work...now it will be a hard job getting rid of Ayesha as some fans are liking her now...
they have overcomplicated things way too much...people don't exactly know what to feel now...
I wouldn't mind if Ayesha is a negative character now...but lets see...
sharsidd thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice post Nisha.I was thinking the same.if cvs want to send Ayesha away from Adis life that too without anyone feeling sad for her especially Adi then they have to show Ayesha as a negative character.Else it will be difficult for Adi to divorce her as they have registered their marriage before.even Adis personal property is on Ayeshas name.so that is another issue to be solved.Hope cvs remember to take back everything what Adi has transferred on Ayesha name if she proves to be negative.It should be Nilofer,Nafisa and Ruksar plan. Ayesha might not be Nilofers daughter and that's why Nafisa was so rude to her.but eventually she changes ..Nafisa has no reason to stay in Mumbai alone if her mom n sister r away still she is here must be some reason to keep eye on Ayesha..thinking too much ain't I?πŸ˜‰

PaYa_Shivika thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Spoilers are always not 100% true.They will just mislead the viewers.

Adi was,is and will always loves and loved only his life of his life Pankhu.Now he is very happy that he got her back.His true,pure love and belief on Pankhu's alive got fullfilled.

On Ayesha,ofcourse Adi cares for her as he treats as a very very good friend and he feels guilty for the situation as he can't do much for her now as his wife Pankhu back in his life.

We don't forget that Adi forcebally had to take responsibility of Ayesha due to the circumstances and
diwan's and guptha's family wanted him to settle down in life though they all knew that how much he loves pankhu and he will never be able to give same to Ayesha.It was a compromise,yet  he had to accept because of family's happiness.He made clear to Ayesha before engagement that he will give all relations to her but not love which belongs only to his jeevansaathi pankhu.Ayesha and Everyone accepted that.

So,Ayesha has to go away from PAYA's life and it will happen for sure.

PKDH is only PAYA's love story and their beautiful journey.😊

Love u PAYA...😊

PayaDesire95 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Nice post Nisha 😊
Yeah I agree to be honest they've over complicated the story so much now their only way out is by making Ayesha negative to make people dislike her and Adi to not bother about her. They know they've dragged this track for far too long! That's why now the scenario is too complicated.

I mean all I'm saying is why is Adi confused on who too pick? For 2 years he went mental literally searching for Pankhuri, now he's confused if he wants her or Ayesha? πŸ˜• to be honest that's a load of crap. Seriously Adi I mean you only ever thought of Ayesha as your friend and nothing more...so then she she leaves let her! Why keep her back and make it more complicated? So when Pankhuri wakes up you tell her that your married to her humshakal, I mean sure that will not freak her out! Aaah CVs...
_Nish_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PayaDesire95

Nice post Nisha 😊
Yeah I agree to be honest they've over complicated the story so much now their only way out is by making Ayesha negative to make people dislike her and Adi to not bother about her. They know they've dragged this track for far too long! That's why now the scenario is too complicated.

I mean all I'm saying is why is Adi confused on who too pick? For 2 years he went mental literally searching for Pankhuri, now he's confused if he wants her or Ayesha? πŸ˜• to be honest that's a load of crap. Seriously Adi I mean you only ever thought of Ayesha as your friend and nothing more...so then she she leaves let her! Why keep her back and make it more complicated? So when Pankhuri wakes up you tell her that your married to her humshakal, I mean sure that will not freak her out! Aaah CVs...

Thank you😊 
Exactly!!! you are completely right!!! why is Adi even confused? doesn't make sense!!! he always loved Pankhuri more than anything and he still does so why should it be such a tough question for him? I agree it was unfair on Ayesha as she was just about to get the happiness she wanted and was promised but eventually she couldn't...but she cant get that happiness now anyway because she wont get that status of a wife that she wanted and if she stays there it will only make her unhappy...hence now it is better for her to leave and find her happiness elsewhere. I initially didn't see why there should be any doubt that Ayesha should leave now!! And yes it would be better for Pankhuri too it will give her too much of a shock if she opens her eyes to see Adis second wife...that too her humshakal!!!
_Nish_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: PAYANASHA15

Spoilers are always not 100% true.They will just mislead the viewers.

Adi was,is and will always loves and loved only his life of his life Pankhu.Now he is very happy that he got her back.His true,pure love and belief on Pankhu's alive got fullfilled.

On Ayesha,ofcourse Adi cares for her as he treats as a very very good friend and he feels guilty for the situation as he can't do much for her now as his wife Pankhu back in his life.

We don't forget that Adi forcebally had to take responsibility of Ayesha due to the circumstances and
diwan's and guptha's family wanted him to settle down in life though they all knew that how much he loves pankhu and he will never be able to give same to Ayesha.It was a compromise,yet  he had to accept because of family's happiness.He made clear to Ayesha before engagement that he will give all relations to her but not love which belongs only to his jeevansaathi pankhu.Ayesha and Everyone accepted that.

So,Ayesha has to go away from PAYA's life and it will happen for sure.

PKDH is only PAYA's love story and their beautiful journey.😊

Love u PAYA...😊

I hope you are right...in every way I think that its best for everyone if Ayesha goes...
I want to see Adi and Pankhuri and don't want Ayesha in between...
yes you are right...Adi accepted Ayesha because he was told he had to move on in life and eys it was a compromise for the family- he did not love her but he does love Pankhuri hence he has to choose Pankhuri and Ayesha should go...also Ayesha being a great girl isn't taking it too hardly either...so she should leave anyway and tell Adi not to stop her...
_Nish_ thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: sharsidd

Nice post Nisha.I was thinking the same.if cvs want to send Ayesha away from Adis life that too without anyone feeling sad for her especially Adi then they have to show Ayesha as a negative character.Else it will be difficult for Adi to divorce her as they have registered their marriage before.even Adis personal property is on Ayeshas name.so that is another issue to be solved.Hope cvs remember to take back everything what Adi has transferred on Ayesha name if she proves to be negative.It should be Nilofer,Nafisa and Ruksar plan. Ayesha might not be Nilofers daughter and that's why Nafisa was so rude to her.but eventually she changes ..Nafisa has no reason to stay in Mumbai alone if her mom n sister r away still she is here must be some reason to keep eye on Ayesha..thinking too much ain't I?πŸ˜‰

You may be right...although I don't think its too necessary to make Ayesha a negative character but I wouldn't mind it either as that way no fan will feel bad when she goes...it would quite well though if she were negative...wanted to take the property using her face yes...lets see...