Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by: RaNtara4vr

Chptr 1:

OH MY...Edit dekhe..main toh...gayi kaam se...🀒...itna HOT n ROMANTIC...☺️...Dhadkane tez ho gayi...❀️...❀️...❀️...😳...
andy jii controlπŸ˜†
wow...πŸ‘...Antu ka POV se jo describe kia...πŸ‘πŸΌ...mera bhi adrenalin rise hogaya...πŸ˜†...πŸ˜‰...πŸ˜ƒ...😳......expressions se samajle...😊...❀️...☺️...πŸ˜‰...
he bhagwan... inn larkion ka kya karoon mainπŸ˜†
a very interesting way...of telling d story in flashbacks...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘...
kitna kuch plan kia...sab ne...bina RaNtara ko khabar lage...😲......πŸ‘πŸΌ...😎...
rantara ke family member bhi kuch kam nahin hain...πŸ˜†
n d moments between RaNtara...πŸ‘πŸΌ...just speechless...πŸ‘...what intensity yaar...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘...d teases..deir convo...πŸ‘...πŸ‘πŸΌ...just too good... πŸ‘πŸΌ... n mindblowing...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘...
u just nailed it...Ria ji...πŸ‘πŸΌ...πŸ‘...πŸ€—...⭐️...❀️...😎...
aww thnk you ji😳
Antu toh pareshaan hai...heavy-jewelry aur attire se.....lekin Raghu ko shararat suji hai...πŸ˜‰...😳...❀️...
actually mujhe khud heavy jewleri se pareshani hoti hain... jab main kisi koo top to bottom jewleri se cover dekhti hoon mujhe lagta hain ki yee saaans kaise le rahi hain??
OMG...d blissful-intense-love filled-caressing moments...😳...☺️......very beautifully explained...πŸ‘...😊...❀️...
thx again..😳
aur yeh end mein...Raghu ne kya plan kia hai...???...πŸ˜‰...😳...πŸ˜ƒ...
something which no one can imagine..πŸ˜‰

Yaar Ria...itna accha likha...aur tumhare crap note ne woh feeling thodi down kardi...πŸ˜”......i think main samaj rahi hoon ...k yeh sab likna thoda attak raha hoga...i kno its not easy...but i also kno dat u'll do it mindblowingly...😊...πŸ‘πŸΌ...All d best Yedi Behna...n waiting 4 d next one......πŸ€—...❀️...

lovee u πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: Komali14

awww this is awesome...πŸ˜›

their family is so sweet thy agreed...

rantara got married...n nw sr 😳

whole chap ws beautiful n hot loved it...😳

excited to c dress raghu kept for antu...πŸ˜‰

lovely banner...and beautiful name...

plz cont asap plz...πŸ˜›

waiting...

thank u 😊

aww thank you niki jii😳
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: RANTARAlovelife

Wow.. Riu 

Mumaah..I love u
what a update..
Oh..so hot update
Mera hend abhi bhi garam hai..
so romintice..
my heart beet was fastfast..
Dhak.. Dhak.. Dhak..
tare paav kaha hai.. 
Yaar..
I m blasing..
I have no woeds..
I mean mera dimag kharab ho gya hai..
he use his teeth an opin her dori..
He use his teeth an opinopin her ear ring..
So hot..
An flasebake was so cute..
Wow..

thx😳
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ifians

thaank you ji..πŸ˜†
aap ke hormone bare active hain...πŸ˜†
nighty... OMG!!! kya kya soch leti hain aap... maine abhi kahan nahin ki closet andar kya hain..πŸ˜‰
and lastlyπŸ€—

You are welcome dude!
Hahaha...
I assume it is a nighty or maybe two piece πŸ˜‰
I'm waiting desperately to know πŸ˜‰
Hugs πŸ€—
BabyHimavari thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanjinimala

You are welcome dude!
Hahaha...
I assume it is a nighty or maybe two piece πŸ˜‰
I'm waiting desperately to know πŸ˜‰
Hugs πŸ€—

baba aap kii soch too gutter se bhi upar hainπŸ€ͺ... nighty and two piece..GOD!!!🀣
BabyHimavari thumbnail

Yeh Sazish Hain Boondon Ki

(The conspiracy of raindrops)

Chapter 2

I touched the smooth silks and let out the saree along with the gold ornaments. I smiled as I looked at them. The old precious memory hit me again. It was the same saree which I wore that night, the night when raghu and I both got stuck together in the forest due to that rain. The cloudy rainy night which actually removed all the darkness between us and our story started. I hugged that saree near my chest and closed my eyes. Everything flashed in front of my eyes from the beginning. The very first time he saw me wearing that saree and he threw that unreadable deep intense gaze to mine which I was unable to understand that moment. I remembered while I was leaving wedding hall all alone he came to give me a lift. He almost forced me to get inside the jeep and seeing his rude behavior I couldn't even understand a bit that how much he was worried for me, why he couldn't let me go all alone at the night time in a lonely highway. Cause he truly cared for me. But he didn't ever showed off. I recalled the entire event. How the jeep's engine got jammed and the rain started. How we set our journey in the roadside forest to search for a shelter and how I was following the most unwanted guy of my life. how his irritating blabbers and poisonous teasing words were making me sad. Still his unusual concern for me when I got hurt in my legs, how he took care of me all the way till we reached that tree house, how he helped me to let out my deep remorse of losing my pappa  and henceforth when at the middle of night I discovered my lost earring in his pocket and his mobile's picture gallery full of my photos, that restlessness and strange feeling aroused in me, how for the first time I was noticing him while he was sleeping, the conflict in my heart, the silence between us in the next morning and when his confession of his true feelings for me changed my everything... still everything was so fresh in my memory. As if it was just yesterday's incident. But the real thing was that it had been almost two years and we actually ended up together entwining our hands for lifetime. Shoving all of my sorrow, grief, dullness raghu lit up the bright eternal light of pure love in my life which would never fade. He brought back the smile in my face which was lost after my dear pappa's death.

"Eee khare khare soo gayi kya?!!" raghu;s voice broke my trance and I came back to reality from my dreamland. True to say that even the reality seemed dream to me at that moment. Me and raghu together forever, what could be the most beautiful dream rather than that. I opened my eyes and looked towards him. I was surprised as my eyesight was slightly blurred. I touched my eyes and felt the moist. I didn't even noticed that when my eyes welded up reminding those golden memories. I downed my eyelids and shoved away my tears. I felt a warm breath brushing on my top. I looked up and found raghu standing at my side. I smiled brightly towards him in spite of my wet eyes. As he saw my tears, his deep orbs filled with concern. Holding my shoulders gently in his firm grip, he looked deep inside my moist eyes. "Ro kyun rahi hain?!!" he asked in his as usual harsh but full of concerned voice. At first his harsh voice made me irritated but as our relationship went deeper every day, I managed to detect the hidden deep concern in that voice. "kuch nahin... woo bad... kuch purani batein yaad aa gayii thi..iss liye." I answered in my chocked voice. He huffed looking at a side and again looked back to me, "ab teri memory card ki kaun si part tere akhon kii tanki leak kar di hain." he asked teasing a bit which immediately plastered a smile in my teary face. "kuch nahin... bas pappa kii yaad aa gayi thi... aaj agar woo bhi hote too... bahut khus hote." I said sighing heavily. How badly I wanted pappa to witness the best moment of my life.  raghu didn't uttered anything and just dragged me near to his chest, locking me in his strong arms. I rested my forehead in his strong chest and forgot my all worries in his usual soothing warmth. His palms caressed on my back gently giving me comfort. A lone tear out of happiness and sadness mixed feeling came out from my eyes and rolled down. His lips snuggled through my hairs and placed a gentle kiss of warmth in my top letting me feel better. His hands rested on my lowerback and I slowly looked up to meet his love filled dark eyes piercing through my heart. I slowly lifted my right hand and touched his rough stubble covered jaw and caressed through them. Raghu's eyes closed immediately and he breathed deeply. His face was a perfect mixture of harshness, childishness, maturity and innocence all together. He was handsome and irresistible in his own way. But I mostly got fascinated by those deep coal black orbs. They possessed the power of magnet and could instantly draw me near to him. He titled his kissing on my palm attached to his jaw. His warm breath and rough lips send a shiver down my neck and I lowered my gaze flushing. I left his jaw and clutched the saree with my both hands tracing through its silk. "Yee too wohi saree hain naa joo maine uss din paheni thi... uss jungle mein.." I asked with a little coy face. "Hmm!!..." he just buzzed in agreement. Still I was feeling shy to meet his gaze, didn't know why. We knew each other for more than two years and was eagerly waiting to get united. But still there was something different in that night. The feeling I was having when he was near, was totally new to me and the pool I was feeling to him was so dangerous that I wanted to lose my everything to him at that moment. I wanted to get imprisoned inside his arms forever so that no one could separate us. The intensity of those unknown feelings were so huge that it was scaring me to an extent somehow. Still it was feeling so overwhelming, like everything was right, nothing could be wrong in our perfect moment. "Tum chahte hoo kii main yee saree pehenoon.." I asked him still not meeting his gaze. I heard his chuckle and felt his face coming near to me. his breath touched my ear and I shivered again. "Chahta too bahut kuch hoon..." his whisper made my heart beat so loudly that I almost chocked feeling the intensity and passion in his irresistible voice. He had so many claims from me and thinking about them my heart was shuddering. "Par abhi sabkuch nahin jaan ne kaa... installment mein sunaunga... filhaal bas yee saree aur gahene pahen kee aa jaa... bilkul waisey hii mere saam ne aa naa jaise tuu uss din lag rahi thi..." his voice turned huskier and deeper. Taking a deep breath and tittled my ehad to meet his intense eyes just some inch away from me. I smiled a bit and said, "U mean... bilkul woo chamkili jaisi?" I rolled my eyes smiling. "Hayeen?!!" he threw me a sudden confused look. "yaad karo...tumne hii kahan tha mujhe... chamkili!" I smiled a little remembering about his compliment.

"eee misscall... itna chamkili kyun ban rahi hain?!!"

That same person was standing in front of me, as my husband, the one whom I loved with my soul. raghu smiled gently with that naughty glint with his eyes. Smiling together we both looked towards each other's eyes for long. "Tujhe saree pahen naa ata hain yaa fir main pahena doon?!" he asked with a frown while the naughtiness in his eyes increased. I flushed immediately lowering my gaze. "kya huya?? bola pun pahena dee?" he teased again seemed like he was in mode of mischief. I looked up and slide my hand around his neck startling him a bit. I suddenly neared to his face and placed a quick peck on his chick. he seemed shocked by my casualness as his hand loosened on my lower back. "No thanks.. mujhe pahen naa atta hain.." I said and slipped out from his arms rushing towards the washroom door with full speed. "eee misscall... ruk..." I heard his voice from behind and I knew that he was also following me to catch up. But before he could catch me I went inside the washroom and closed the door. "Antara!!.. darwaja khol.." I heard his loud voice from outside. "Abhi nahin..." I said locking the door from inside, "Main ready hoo kee bahar aa ti hoon.." I said. "yee tune thik nahin kiya..." his irresistible voice probed from outside. "Kyun?! Mere husband koo main kiss nahin kar sakti kya?!!" I asked giggling. "acha!?" I almost felt his smirk through his voice. "hmmm.." I buzzed. "Yee kiss udhar raha misscall.. aur tu jaanti hain mere koo udhar rakhna bilkul pasand nahin..." my heart fluttered again as his husky voice spoke. "jaldi bahar aa naa.. ANTARA!" the way he took my name at the last, just took my breath away as well as shuddered my core. It had the volume intensity which couldn't be measured; it has the irresistibility of hell which could drive anyone crazy. And my poor soul just got captured by his intoxicating as well as intense, pure love filled voice. after some moment there was just silence and I felt that he moved away from the other side of door. I breathed deeply closing my eyes resting my head on the door. My heartbeat was running like crazy and breaths were not bothered to become normal. As I was remembering our early encounter, my all nerves were dancing in some unknown joyous pleasure. I could still feel his every touch in my mortal form. When he touched me in excuse to remove my jewelries, that touch was something else. he never touched me like that before. Or might be the environment, the proximity between us was making me feel like that. his lips were exciting my each and every fiber, my nerves and as well as calming down my soul in the content feeling. I never discovered that his feelings could go to that extent; the passion could rise up to that level where nothing matters rather than both of us being together. I felt the love and the glimps desire which he was holding for long. I knew he wouldn't hold that anymore, he wouldn't maintain the thin barrier line between us. Cause both of us knew that very well that he had own fully over me, my everything belonged to him now. I saw that urge of love in his eyes at that moment while he glanced towards mine.

"main bhi too tumhe apna sabkuch dena chahti hoon... sabkuch!! Tumne too mujhe kab kaa jeet liya tha... bas intezaar tha too iss pal kaa..." I sighed as I whispered those words. I wanted to lose myself in his love, in his warm embrace, in his deep, intense black eyes. I wanted to lose myself forever to him and to become his all the way.

It took a long moment for me to compose myself. I didn't want to make him wait for long. I knew how patiently he waited for that moment of togetherness just as I waited too. Slowly I moved my stiffened fiber and prompted. I was feeling a bit exhausted due to the long whole day events and marriage rituals so I took a quick shower to freshen up. I wore the saree and I remembered about those deep unreadable gazes which he was giving all the time on the whole way through that jungle track. I blushed heavily while cladding that saree around my feature. It seemed like even those silky thread was consisting his intensity of gaze. I combed my hair and arranged the hair clip just the way it was arranged on that day. I wore those ornaments and thank god they were not so heavy like my wedding accessories. Much comfortable than before! Getting ready fully I examined myself on the mirror. Everything was same instead of only two things. My sinddor and mangalsutra.  I smiled as I touched them. with a fluttering heart I pushed the washroom door and came outside. I was surprised, not to find him on the bed rather than he was standing near the window, supporting the wall with his hand facing his back to mine. I was a bit surprised when I checked him out from top to bottom. He had already changed his full attire. He was not wearing the sherwani anymore. Rather than he was back with his usual navy blue jeans. He was wearing a three quarter sleeve shirt with that fade yellow leather jacket. That red scurf was as usual twitched around his neck. Just as same as like before!! Not just me even he got ready with that same attire and clothing which he was wearing that day!! The memory of that rainy night in forest again flashed in front of my eyes.

My anklet's sound caught his attention and he looked back. as his eyes fell on mine, he got stilled for a while. His silent gaze met mine where I stood there with slowly unstable heart without knowing what to do. His gaze slowly gauzed me from my top to bottom while his eyes caught the intensity. soon the intensity went deeper flashing even more emotions along with them, passion, desire, crave everything made his utterly cola black orbs even darker and hypnotic that I felt like burned. My every fiber caught the fire of excitement when his passionate gaze touched me, awakening my faded excitement in nerve. I felt tight not on my chest as my throat went dry. I felt even difficult to breathe as my chest was becoming tighter due to nervous excitement and heartbeat increase. Blood rushed violently through my  veins and my chiks felt so damn hot. His tempted gaze totally stuck me like a storm. I almost felt like burning in fire as well as drowning deep into water all together. The wave flashed from my top to bottom though my spines and shook me like a dry leave hot by sudden storm. I shivered like hell and looked down unable to take the intensity. I felt his approaching steps towards mine. his every steps maddened my heart more that it was almost about to come out of my chest. he stood at my front and still I was gazing to the floor. from the very first meet I was remembering our each and every encounter. Even in my wildest dream I never  thought that the man from whom I decided to stay away always was actually meant to stay with me forever, to remind me every moment that how special I was!

He gently cupped my face and my helpless eyes met his piercing burning gaze again. My throat went dry feeling the temptation, passion, desire, intensity, concern and mostly the deep infinite pure love for me in those eyes. my chest rose and fell sown taking a deep breath. His eyes observed my face intensely, admiring each and every portion, making the faint red pink blush of my chicks' deep red. Neither me, nor raghu told a single word. The moment of silence and our eye language and fluttering heart expressed so many things. His fingers caressed my chicks moving the hair locks from my face. my lips trembled a bit due to the shooting sensation through my blood. But his next action really left me speechless.

Like a flash, he lowered his face and kissed on my forehead so deeply that I was frozen for the instant. When his lis touched my skin at that moment, it works like a explorer to my inner emotions, I was totally bowled. He didn't stop. His lips moved down kissing my both eyelids and then in the tips of my nose, his every move made it hard fpr me to even breath. His kiss turned deeper, more passionate and as well as wider. He rained my face with his wet kisses and I stood there even forget to gasp or respond. My feeble hands just clutched his jacket for support as there was not a single power in my knees. When he reached to my lips, he stopped for a moment. I breathed like I was suffocating for age, even his breath was faster and his manly saint mingled within that was totally maing me dizzy and as well as numb. Our breath played on each other's face for a while and then suddenly he pulled my stiffened feature near his chest crashing me to his hard masculine frame. His hands locked around my tiny waist so tightly that it was impossible for me to get out from his hold without his permission though I never wanted him to leave me from his possession. He buried his face on my neck while his heated breath brushed my skin. I was getting adjusted, no true to say getting addicted to that burning feeling. That was the kind of burn which made you feel more alive rather than giving you the pain of turning into ash. I shank my heated face in his hard chest breathing deeply. His hands caressed my back gently giving me comfort while my hand rested on his chest still clutching his jacket. Our breath started to come back in normal pace gradually. "Antara!!" raghu's husky voice whispered in my ear. "Hmmm..." I responded from his chest. "Bahut kuch kahenek tha uss din, lekin apna zzuban atak gaya tha... tujhe pata hain... mere see batein bana naa nahin atta... par tere see bahut kcuh kahena thaaa uss time jab maine tujhe issi saree mein dekha tha uss din... Aaj woo sab bata bee kaa hain tere koo.. tuu sunegi naa?!!" he ardently asked me. I couldn't found my voice to answer him back. I was so overwhelmed that it was totally chocked. So I just nodded in agreement still burying my face in his chest. He sighed against my skin. "Item lag ti hain tu ekdum iss kapre mein... woo bole too ekdum... Marathi film kii heroine!!" I couldn't stop my giggle listening to his words. He always came out with unpredictable way. "Has mat... bari beraham hain tu pata hain... aise mere koo ghoor rahi tha jaise kuch farak hii nahin parta... aur idhar apun kaa haal kharao hoo raha tha... saans nahin le paa raha tha kuch time ke liye... bookhla gaya tha... kuch pal kee liye sab kucbh bhool gaya tha. man too kar raha tha kii..." he stopped abruptly and my heart beat raised even more in curiosity to know his unfinished words. He slowly raised me from his chest. I looked towards his face expectantly. A sudden smirk had appeared in his face. "nahin abhi nahin batayega... time ane pe batayega... chal abhi.." raghu suddenly took my hand and indicated me to go with him. I looked towards him with a certain confused face. "Tujhe kahin lee jana hain." he said. "abhi?!! Abhi too raat kee..." he silenced my words keeping his index finger in my lips. "sawal mat kar.. bas chal mere sath... agar tu udhar nahin jayegi naa too yun samajh lee kii har baat adhuri rahe jayegi..." he said with such a urge in his face that I couldn't deny him. I smiled and was about to move towards door when raghu pulled me behind.  "Idhar see nahin udhar se!!" he indicated towards the window making my jaw drop. "Kya matlab?!! Hum khirki see bahar jayengey?!!" I asked with wide eyes. "Tu paga; hain kya... abhio agar darwaje see nikle naa too ajji aur ayi dono danda utha kee apne piche bhagega. Pura plan flop hoo jayega. Iss liye precation kee liye khirki see jana parega." He said. I giggled habitually at his wrong English. He caught that and as usual scratched his head cutely, "abey ab kya galat kahan apun nee.." he asked. "precation nahin precaution!!" I said giggling hard. "Haan haan thik hain, ek hi baat hain. chaal ab!" he gestured me near the window. I looked down and saw the jeep already parked there. It was not that high from 1st floor but still I kept wandering that how we were supposed to get down. "Sun.. pahale apun jump maar taa hain.. fir apun kee baad tu jump maar naa... apun tere koo woo criket baal kaa mafik catch kar lega... thik hain?!!" he proposed. "kya?!! Bilkul nahin..." I caught his hand tightly, "yee kaisa ajib plan hain tumhara?!! Chot lag jayegi tumhe!!" I said worriedly. "arey kuch nahin hoga.. mere koo adat hain... bachpan se jump mara hain iss khirki se.." he assured confidently. "Nahin bilkul nahin... kya bakwas hain yee sab... aisa kuch nahin karoge tum.. mujhe kahin nahin jana hain aise." I denied instantly. "antara... antara meri baat sun..." he cupped my face. "kuch nahin sun naa mujhe." I said angrily. "antara meri taraf dekh..." he made me look towards his deep trustable eyes.  "bharosa hain mere pe?!!" he asked with his soul and I just nodded silently looking inside his deep eyes. "too apun jaisa kaheta hain waisa kar... kissi koo kuch nahin hoga.. naa tujhe naa mujhe.. kissi koo chot nahin ayegi." He consoled me so easily and I could just node in agreement. He positioned on the window and looked towards me. "Chlkhne kaa nahin. Thik hain?!!" he said. as soon as I nodded bitterly he hoped down. I stood there greeting my teeth preventing the scream and waited taking my heart in my throat. He landed cross-legged on the road just like an expert. He stood up and shoved away the dusts from his shirt. He seemed fine. he looked towards ne giving an assuring smile. "chal abb tu ajja.." he said from down. I felt a bit worried as I stood in window seal. "kya huya?!!" he asked impatiently from beneath as I was taking time to jump. "raghu maine kabhi aise uchayi se nahin kuda.. tum choro main darwaje see atii hoon." I said. "abey raita failyegi kya... udhar jane kee barein mein sochna bhi mat... pura paltan piche par jayega... kuch nahin hoga.. apun hain naa idhar... mere pee bharosa rakh!!" his faithful eyes encouraged me a bit. I closed my eyes and taking god's name I at last jumped. As I felt the soild ground vanished from my feet I couldn't remember anything till I felt someone catching me securely in hi strong arms. I opened my eyes to find raghu's smirking face near mine leaning to me with a bit playful look. 

PS: sorry sanju baba it was not that thing which u imagined...πŸ˜†... but anyway, i didn;t know what i manage to serve this time.. its utterly confusiong to me and hope it doesn't spine ur head in confiusion

Edited by ifians - 9 years ago
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: ifians

baba aap kii soch too gutter se bhi upar hainπŸ€ͺ... nighty and two piece..GOD!!!🀣

Kiya karu aap ki stories itni kamaal ki hoti hai ki patah nai Kiya Kiya sochney pe majboor kardeti hai πŸ˜‰
Chalo dekhtey hai ki almari me aysa Kiy hai joh Raghu wants her to wear
Waiting
AnjaliAnand thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear
loved chapter 1 very much πŸ˜›
Raghu n family's surprise visit πŸ˜†
uff ye falguni bhi na..bechari Antu  🀣
loved Ajji, Antu,falguni trio πŸ˜ƒ
Rantara romance ☺️ 😳
pls continue asap :)
.Suchi. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
OMG!!!!!!!!!!...😲
kya baat hai ria...new OS n uski beginning itni fantastic..haye maar dala...☺️
so beautiful title...wonderful se bhi full wala bannerπŸ‘...jise dekhkr hi mere hosh udd gaye...
n n n...update ka kya bolen..bolne layak choda nhi chunni babu ko..!πŸ˜†
both are married...awesome setting by falguni n ajji..i liked that part so much.πŸ˜ƒ.n ahem..naughty raghu ka naught metre upr chad rha hai...πŸ˜‰
pr uff!! ye cliffhanger??...waiting for more updates!πŸ˜†
thanks for updating πŸ€—
love u..
n sorry for delay
BabyHimavari thumbnail
precap at above postEdited by ifians - 9 years ago