Do Dil Ek Jaan

~Ye Sazish Hain Boondon Ki(Rantara OS,Last Chapter @ Pg18)~ - Page 8

BabyHimavari thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Yeh Sazish Hain Boondon Ki

(The conspiracy of raindrops)

Chapter 3

"Kahan tha naa pakar lega..." Raghu said letting out his wide grin. I was a bit miffed. "haan bahut meherbani ki...Abhi niche utaroon mujhe!" I said pouting shifting my eyes from him in annoyance. I was still cradling into his arms. Instead of putting me down he squeezed my feature and held more tightly near his chest. "Itni garam kyun hoo rahi hain?!" the mischief was clear glint "Too aur  kya karoon?! Tumhari wajah se mujhe pahelibaar itni uparse koondna para.." I answered snapping back to him with a bit loud voice. he just smirked and leaned a bit towards me. "Raghunath Naik ki biwi hain... itna took karna hii parega misscall..." He suddenly bit his lips while saying those words, "Very sorry.. abtoo tuu miss kaul nahin raha... abtoo tu... bole too woo kya kaheti hain... Mrs Raghunath Naik ban gayi hain kyun?!" he said with his irresistible smirk intact to his face. Even in that annoyed state I felt my chicks catching the warmth. Damn!! Why did I flush so easily?! I heard raghu's chuckle seeing my red face. "Kya dekh rahe hoo... niche utaroo humein." I said rolling my eyes. "Naa!!.." he said denying like a stubborn child and without wasting more time, he moved towards the jeep cradling me in his strong arms so easily like I was nothing but a rag doll to him. I huffed and started to blabber due to my annoyance. "Waisey sach kahan tumne..raghunath naik ki wife..sirf tum hi ek aise joo shadi kee raat koo apni wife kee sath ghar se bhag sakte hoo... woo bhi khirki se koond kee..." I said. "haan too..." raghu said as he placed me beside the driving seat of the jeep. "too kya apni parosi kee sath bhagta too tuu jyada khus hoti?" he asked sternly. "Raghu!!" I hit his shoulder really hard. "ouch!! Maar kyun rahi hain?!!" he asked with a bit irritated voice. "kuch nahin!" I looked away crossing my hands tight to my chest. "Parosi kaa naam sun kee jalan hone laga? Hmm!!" I sensed the fishy thing in his voice. "Nnn... nahin!! Main kyun jalungi?!" I said stumbling. He smirked again, "Too tera naak itna laal kyun hoo gaya hain?!" he asked suddenly pinching my nose. "Ouch!! Raghu!!" I said annoyingly rubbing my nose. "Kya raghu raghu laga rakha hain tab se haan?!!" he said leaning on the view finder, "Itna naam legi mera too apun too khas khas kee budha hoo jayega!" he said teasing. I smiled a bit and leaned forward keeping my chin on my palm, "don't worry patidev ji!! Main aap kooo cough sirap pila doongi aap ki khasi kam hoo jayegi." If he was in teasing mode why shouldn't I?! Raghu looked startled by my behavior. He observed me sheepishly for a while. "Kya boli tu?!" he asked all of a sudden smirking. "maine kahan tumhe khasi ayegi too cough sirap pila doongi." I said smiling. "Arey woo nahin uss sey pahele joo kahan tune." Raghu said. "uss sey pahele... kya?!" I blinked pretending to be clueless. "Joo tune mere koo bulaya." Even he was stubborn. "Kya bulaya maine tumhe?! Mujhe kuch yaad nahin." I smiled secretly looking at his poor face. He looked silently towards me for a while. I understood that posture of him very well. Something was cocking in his brain. After a short moment, that smirk was back in his face. He leaned forward towards mine and I moved backward still keeping my smiling face attached to his piercing eyes. When my head collided with the cusion seat, his both hands placed on my each side locking me to the seat. "Acha?!! Yaad nahin... Yaad dila doon..." an indicating frown appeared in his face. "Haan yaad dila doo.." it came out instantly from my mouth. Even I was bowled by my reaction. I didn't know since when I became that bold. "Soch lee... Pachtayegi!!" raghu came even more closer to me that our nose were almost touching. My mouth again became dry. My curious eyes just continued to adore his handsome face and deep black pools so close to me. Like an idiot I was still smiling. As much as I remembered, I used to shy when he came close to me before but that night being so close to each other, the shyness didn't caught me anyhow! Rather than a very odd urge was leaping in my frantic heart, to be near him, to be imprisoned in his embrace forever, I wanted to lose myself to him!

What a strange an overwhelming urge it was which I could feel on my whole being. Still it didn't feel wrong. It was the purest feeling I ever felt.

"Nahin pachtaungi!..Tum aisa kuch kar hii nahin sakte jisse mujhe kabhi pachtava hoo!" I just answered smiling looking deep inside those killer eyes which was so close to mine. A deep amusement flashed in his eyes. "Itna bharosa hain mere pe?!" raghu asked with his deep voice. My smile went broader, "Bharosa hain iss liye too ankh bandh kar kee khirki see koond gayi... kyunki tum niche the..." I answered simply. His joyous grin appeared in his face. I leaned and kept my forehead on his well built shoulder. Sighing, he wrapped his hands around me again.

I wished if the time could be stopped at that moment.

"Waisey, hum kahin jane wale the naa?!" I asked twitching my neck to meet his eyes. "Hmmm.." as Raghu buzzed I saw the mischievous grin reappeared in his eyes. I wandered, what new thing was cooking in his mind. Keeping his eyes intact to my face, he took his right hand near his mouth. In between his teeth he held the knot of the hanky, which was wrapped around his wrists. I was a bit confused. With the help of his teeth he untied the hanky from his wrist and then he rolled that big hanky hanging between his two hands and suddenly placed on my eyes blindfolding me. "Arey..." my hands reactively moved and touched my covered eyes. "yee kya kar rahe hoo?!" I asked confusingly as raghu tied the hanky tightly around my eyes not letting a single light to enter inside. "Raghu!.." I stretched my hand blindly to search for him. I felt his rough hands caught my palms and at the next moment I felt his warm lips pressing on my palms. The warmth of my chicks was back at that instant. I felt raghu's hand cupped my face and although my eyes were closed, the piercing gaze of his could be felt by my nerves. "Antara!! Bharosa hain naa mere pe?!" he asked me again and as an instant answer I nodded again with a smile. I also sensed his smile. "Bas samajh lee ki surpress(surprise) hain, issi liye akhon pee patti bandh raha hoon tere... yakeen kart ere koo woo jagah bahut pasand ayegi." He assured me and I giggled again. "Lee ab kya huya?!!" his voice spoke in confusion. "Surpress nahin, surprise!!" I corrected him. "Abey yaar, yee english humesha apun koo duba deta hain." his voice was a bit miffed. "Chalo naa... kahan lee jana hain.." I asked impatiently. His hands stroke lovingly on my chick and it disappeared. Just after some moment I felt him seating beside me at driving seat. I tried to find the seatbelt with my hands but as my eyes were covered, it was a bit problematic. But a strong hand approached and tied the seatbelt around me. my breath stopped when his strong arms brushed my bosoms in that process. The rough powerful touch of those known fingers stroked on the revealed skin of my waist and I sighed. "Raghu!!" a whimper came out my lips by his mischievous actions.  I felt his hot breath nearing my face and he pressed his rough lips against my reddened chicks deeply, intently. "Kya kar rahe ho?! Chalo naa..." I said coyly. "Udhar tha naa... Chukka diyaa.." he answer in low husky voice brushing his lips on my earlobes. I remembered his promise just a moment ago in the room when I kissed him. He started the car engine and after some moment the speedy winds collided with my face. As I felt the lights under the black cloth covering my eyes and the sound of trucks horn hit my ear I understood that we were somewhere near the highway. Cause it was the only place where those heavy load trucks usually moved. Just after some moment, the sound of chaos was all gone and the heavy cold wind hit my face madly. I wandered if we were out of city area. But I couldn't detect the place. Suddenly I heard the sound of thunders and the wind slowly started to become wilder. A small smile crept in my face, "Barish aa rahi hain!!" I said and twitched my face above. Although my eyes were covered, I could imagine the cloud was covering the sky and stars. The companion of my sorrow and happiness, the witness of my all precious moments, the rain, it came again.

"Haan... tujhe too bare maze hain na... teri too woo kya kahete hain.. best friend hain yee.. barish." Raghu's teasing as well as a bit voice hit my ear. "Tumhe jalan hoo rahi hain kya?!!" I asked teasing him. "Naah!!..." he chuckled, "jalan too teri iss barish koo hoti hain sayad, kyun kii tu too apun kii ban gayi... iss liye har pal picha karte karte aa jata hain." he said in his usual casual tone and I smiled.

Suddenly I found the excitement rushing in my veins as I smelled the aroma of fresh leaves and wet soil contained in fresh air. The crushing dry leaves sound insects buzz also reached my ear. I instantly recognized the place. It was near the forest area!! My head suddenly started to pretend that exactly where he was taking me and my doubt was getting clear at every passing moment. My heart fluttered as the jeep moved further and the smell of forest area got clearer. He stopped the jeep and parked somewhere. I slowly opened my seatbelt and was about to came down from the jeep but before that two strong hands picked me up leaving me startled. "Raghu!! fir se nahin.." I was a bit miffed as he moved forward cradling me in his arms. "Kya huya?! Abhi fir se chir kyun rahi hain?!" Raghu asked holding me tightly and securely in his arms. "Niche utaroo mujhe... Khud apne payar pe chal sakti hoon. Bachi nahin hoon joo ar jagah aise godi mein utha ke le jana pare." I said making annoyed face. "Haan pata hain... Ek ghanta chalti hain too usme pandra munite girti raheti hain..." he said with a bit solding voice. I pouted a bit angrily. "Eee mooh mat bana... Raste kharap hain... teri ankh bandh hain..." raghu said denying. "too akhein khol doo naa meri.." I urged. "naai abhi nahin.. aur tu chup ho jaa abhi... dekh misscall... apun bas itna hii chahta hain kii pahele kii tara tere payar mein chot naa lage." He said in flow. "pahele kii tarah matlab?!!" I caught instantly. "Kuch naii yaar... ab bheja mat kha apun kaa aur chup hoo jaa." He almost shut me up. I smiled secretly as I already understood that where he was taking me. My feature relaxed in his secured hold and I remained quite. The wind was getting faster. Rain was about to approach anytime. My ear and senses were giving me indications that we were moving through some forest area, may be in some jungle trails. The silence spread between us for a while. "Eee nraz hain kya?!" his voice hit my ear. "Nahin!" I answered with a smile. "Too baat kyun naii kar rahi hain?!" he asked again. "Bas aise hi... kabhi kabhi chup chap rahena bhi acha lagta hain... dil ki dharkane too tab hii sunayi deti hain jab koi shor naa hoo." I answered wandering. "Tu aur teri batein... kabhi kabhi sar ke upar se chale jate hain... mere koo too sannata lagta hain!!" his annoying voice again made me giggle. "Eee khi khi karna bandh kar." he said a bit loudly. I shut my mouth but it was hard to stop my laugh.

After a long walk he finally stopped at a place. "Aaa gaya.." I heard his satisfactory sound. He put me down and let me stand on my own feet after so long. My feet was really stiffened. Raghu wrapped his arms around me and whispered in my ears, "Tujhe andaza bhi hain, abhi apun log kidhar khara hain?!". I smiled and said, "Acha hoga agar tum meri akhein ab khol do. Tree house ki siriyan aise hii mazbut nahin hain... aise ankh bandh kar kee upar uthna thora mushkil hoga naa?!" Raghu didn't answer anything but his gasp which brushed on my skin detected that he was stunned and my guess was absolutely right. "Kya huya?!! Abhi bhi nahin khologe?!" I asked again. I felt his hands on the knot of my blindfold. "Tujhe pata tha?! kaise?!!" his amused voice asked me. "Nahin pahele too nahin pata tha.. par raste mein ate waqt andaza hoo gaya." I said as he slowly removed the cover from my eyes. I opened my lids after long. My blurred vision came back to normal and I noticed myself standing at the middle of forest in night. The silvery moonlight of pre full moon which was still peeping through the clouds sometimes was clearing my eyesight. I observed the tree just at some mere distance which trunk were circulated by those narrow stairs and a rope which was leading to the tree house above. My eyes moved above  and I saw the tree house at the same branch of tree just like before.

The tree house which gave us shelter in that rainy night, the dark treehouse which we both lit up, the tree house where I shared my father's memory with him and got free of the burden, the same place which revealed me about raghu's actual feeling towards me. That same place we were standing together in each other's arms, but so many things had been changed.

Again another thunder flash appeared on the sky and the moon got totally covered with cloud. Raghu caught my hand and lead me to the stairs. The sudden thunder flashes showed us the way upstairs. he was gripping my hand all the way up as I was him. I was recalling each and every moment of that night.

"Arey tu updar kaise charegi... tu too ek payar se tooti hain.."

"Puri raat idhar lady Bandar ban ke khara rahene ka kya?!"

"Akru kahii kaa.."

"Suna apun ne..."

His every word were making me annoyed but his closeness and protectiveness was making  me amused and arising some unknown goose bumps and feeling within me which I couldn't understand before.

His hands were secured around my feature and encircling my waist tightly just like before giving me goose bumps.  As we slowly moved at the last step I jumped up to the balcony situated at a hight. Last time my foot was hurt so he almost threw me up. I remembered instantly as my body fell on the wooden floor of balcony.  I relaxed my feature on the floor looking up. The darkness was engrossing the moon slowly and sudden thunder flashes were as usual glancing at the horizon. the dances of the tree was getting crazier. I was about to stand up when suddenly raghu jumped from the last stair steps and landed exactly on me colliding with my feature. I didn't know if he did it purposely or not, but as soon as our body contacted, I felt the heat spreading with the loud thud of my heart. my eyes widened in instant reaction. Raghu's face was just buried at the crook of my neck and I felt his breath burning on my skin. He silently snuggled through my neck scratching his rough stubbles on my skin. My feature stiffened at the instant, and a slight whiz came out from my mouth as the result of pinching sensation caused by his stubbles. His lips caressed on my skin placing a soft kiss on my tender spot. I could feel that how badly my every feature was aching to be close to him. Raghu lifted his face and looked towards mine. The flash appeared in his eyes and I saw the desire in his piercing intense eyes which made me breath heavily.

Darkness covered his face again, only the blurred contrast could be seen. I felt his one hand sliding around my waist and his other hand holding my nape snuggling through hairs. He lifted me up with him and I couldn't do anything rather than following his leads. My hands wrapped around his neck while he dragged me up. My throat went dry in anticipation. silently we stood in darkness looking into each other's dark faces. Sometimes the flash was clearing our views and I could see his eyes getting more intense, piercing. I could see an unknown thirst in them.

At some moment rain started hitting us with tender droplets. Really it all seemed like the conspiracy of them. Sari sazish in boondon nee hii kii hain humari zindagi mein. We wouldn't stuck at that night in the tree house if there was not rain and we would never come to know about each others, even in that day when I was leaving for Kashmir without meeting him and I was feeling bad again the huge down pouring stopped me from leaving and raghu was there. Those raindrops made us meet again. True to said, if the rain was not there, we would never be able to end up together.  

And again those raindrops were doing conspiracy. As we stood there silently in each other's arms breathing heavily, feeling the passion and desire running in our veins, the rain was adding more fuel to it. the pull was irresistible. The sudden flash was clearing our view for sudden moment. I saw raghu stood at my front all drenched, his shabby locks plastered to his forehead and his sharp feature looked dangerously attractive in wet form.

And at last we couldn't hold anymore and gave on.

Raghu's wet, scorching heated breath neared my face. I stood stiffened waiting for him to approach. His hands wrapped tighter around my waist and his fingers squeezed my wet skin a wave flew down from my down to up coming out in form of heavy breath. When his lips slowly pressed on mine, I automatically closed my eyes already accepting my defeat to him.

His wet lips were rough but gentle at first. With light stroke he caressed my lips. I was still stiffened, knitting my fingers together around his neck. Seemed like he didn't accept my silent response! Raghu dragged me more closer closing remaining distance between us. When our wet body touched each other, it felt like a burst. I felt his lips turning rougher. His gentle nibbles were turning into bytes. His lips urged me to response back. My feature trembled s I clutched his jacket. But he didn't leave me easily. Slowly with my trembling lips I kissed back on his lips gently. Mine was nothing matched to him. his every stroke was making me to lose my sense. His hands slide upward on my back, caressing and stroking my wet skin. My whole feature shook badly in his actions. I felt the desire and passion in his every touch which was driving me insane. His fingers knitted my hairs tightly as he bit my lower lips sucking waters from it. I hissed in pain and started to feel weak on my knees as my strength left. He didn't stopped his sweet torments. Sucking my upper and bottom lips he totally left me breathless causing me to part my lips for air, so that he could take the advantage and trespass inside. I invited him parting my lips. His tongue invaded in my mouth a I gasped. He gently pushed me behind and my back collided with the wall of cottage. Pressing his well built powerful structure upon my feeble, powerless body, he almost captured me like a expert predator. Squeezing my pinned wrist with his gripped hands, he mercilessly tasted me like I was his very nectar doze. His tongue stroked against mine, clasped and moved at each and every corner of my mouth giving me not a single chance to take air. I started to suffocate due to his sweet passionate torture, but I didn't want him to leave. My lungs were out of air but I didn't cared or tried to stop him. As if like my survival didn't depend on some mere breath. My all being was already lost to him and if he left me at that moment, I would surely die. As I whizzed and trembled in his strong hold, he understood my condition.  He slowed down instantly giving me some space to breath, but didn't leave me still. His gentle caresses made my stiffened form warm. I slowly breathed him as he breathed in me and felt our fluttering heart beating against each other. Thirstily he still continued to taste me but in some gentle way than before. My fingers caressed thrrough his wet hairs gently. Slowly, as the time passed again the heat started to increase and his gentle stroke again turned into passionate one. He again drove me into some another world with his actions, caused me to lose myself. It seemed like his thirst wouldn't quench for eternity. His sweet torment continued for prolonged moment, sometimes slowing down to give me air and again getting intense and rough as the heat increased again. Sometimes he wrapped his hands around my waist, sometimes I dragged him with his jacket stopping each other from let go simultaneously. Helplessly, shamelessly I wanted his love to burn me and made me alive again with new life. Holding around me tightly, keeping intact his lips to mine, he dragged and lead me inside the dark cottage.

PS: now what should i say about this supercrap πŸ€’ just waiting to face ur roteen tomatoes😭...however i have a question for u all should i cont this os far?.. cause i think it's getting boredπŸ₯±..

Edited by ifians - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeybees22 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so sorry for the late comment ri *puppy face*
seriously i never thought this sequel would come out like this seriously wow the starting was amazing and the dialogues were amazing
finally rantara are now one forever
the same clothes hayee amazing
i know where he is taking her for their first night??? shall i say it?? nooo let the surprise remain one
m in love with this right now
i cant for the next part
sorry my comment is not long but u know m really busy these days
pls cont asap and ur other comment wll come soon :)
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Chamkili!!!!!
Chamakti huwi aa aur update dekar wapas chali jaah...
Nai tu jaa mat..tu idarich rah πŸ˜‰
Bapa ji ka thullu dekar tu kidhar chali gayee yaar?
Wapas aah!!!!
Anna1012 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ifians

thx priyu..😳
haan dulha dulhan bhag gaye...🀣

I think Raghu Antu ko tree house le jayegi
jahan Antu ko pyar ka ehsaas hua tha
honeybees22 thumbnail
i feel so red right now
the starting was amazing
esp the parosan part lol jealous antu
i knew it they were going there
the rain is back aww special connection
this really is the best os i have read
so beautiful and romantic
rantara back where they started hayee
this story is really like a dream
the kiss was uff red hot
loved the update
of course you have to cont
pls cont asap
jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Res..
Bahot wight kiya hai
Ab ache se Read kar ke cmnt kar ge
Sanjh30 thumbnail
Ria this was beautiful!
I loved it very much!
What you mean should I continue or not?
Come on yaar they are in the tree house! And its their suhaag raat 😳
We need to know what happened next...please chamkili continue yaar
Your stories are not crap or boring OK? We all enjoy reading them very much
Do continue yaar...hugs πŸ€—
ankusanu thumbnail
Rantara convo πŸ˜†
so cute...convo thi k hubby wife 
ka cute wala nok jhok πŸ˜‰.
raghu carrying antara fr her surprise πŸ˜³
it ws d same tree house πŸ˜› πŸ˜ƒ
i loved dat anatara guessed it right
πŸ‘ πŸ‘ vry intelligent girl πŸ˜²πŸ˜Ži mst say .
whole update ws really rantaralicious.
grt work girlie.
😊

Edited by ankusanu - 9 years ago
Komali14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

sry for commenting late...

Wow ria ji great update...

I had guessed he ll give saree...😳 by ur banner ... I think he ll take her to tree house in forest...

Wow so romantic it ws...😳

Both dressed up in same attire like tat wn thy confessed...

raghu n his plan poor antu had to jump frm window...he caught her...

Tat ws really gud...πŸ˜›

Loved thy whole chap...

Excited for next update n hot romance...πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Plz plzzz cont asap...

Thank u 😊

sry ria ji for late ll read n comment for next chap asap...πŸ˜›

jaan..rantara.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wow..
Riu kya dhansu update kiya hai..aise idea kaha se ate hai..
raghu le bivi ko window she jump kar ne ke adat lag be padege..
Hayee.. Jungle main mangale..tree house main suhaag raat.. Wow.. Tu bahot romintice hai riu..
Tu itni garam kyu ho rahi hai.. Raghu said
Riu ji ab kya bache le jaan le ge.. Itna romintice update read kar ke dimag kharab ho jata hai.. Sara din tare update ke bare main soch te rah te hu..
I want romintice update..
antu ka sarma na.. Raghu ka use dara na.. 
Wow..