Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Ashlok SS-Game Of Destiny(Chapter5-Pg40)...14/12/2014

TomNJerry... thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Prologue

Sitting alone in the dark corner.
Knees against my chest, head in my hands.
Watching the tears run from eye to floor.
Happiness left my soul, now so dark and cold...

She was finding it difficult to sleep at a new place...her mind was already tangled in so many thoughts and now the weird silence of that place was haunting her...

Being tired she brushed off all the negative thoughts and selected one of the books from the table and started reading it...

She hardly read a page when she saw a shadow near the main door from her window...

Who is here at this hour of night???...she felt scared assuming the person as some thief...

Whoever he was ...was now trying hard to open the door...

I am damn sure someone wants to get inside the house...a wave of fear strike her and she ran to anjali's room but luckily found her on stairs...

Perhaps she was also coming down to check from where the noise was coming...

Aun...aunty there is someone outside trying to open the door...I think we should call the police...astha suggested anjali trembling in fear...

Anjali gave her a blank look...searched for the door keys and walked towards the main door...

What are you doing anjali aunty...don't go outside...she tried her best to stop her but anjali without answering her opened the door...

She hide behind anjali to save her life but as she raised her eyes...the scene was totally opposite to her imagination...

You are again late..have you checked time..its 3:00am...when you will stop torturing me????...anjali scolded the 6 feet tall man standing infront of him...

But he was least bothered by anjali's words instead all his attention was focussed on the pair of eyes observing him from behind anjali...

I am asking you something...are u listening????...anjali became a bit louder...

Few folds occupied his forehead...and with rage filled eyes he throw his jacket on the sofa and without uttering a single word he walked towards his room...

Shlok...shlok..anjali kept calling his name but he didn't responded even for a second and closed the door on her face...

So he is shlok...anjali aunty's son but why he behaved with his own mother like that...astha cleared out her doubts but was confused on his attitude...

Precap

Stop talking non-sense...he is your father...anjali scolded him again...

That man is not my father...and can never be..he shouted at the top of his voice...and broke the vase placed on the table...

Astha who was standing at the door became extremely scared seeing shlok's anger...

What are you doing here...get out of here...shlok even shouted at astha...

****************************************

So that was all about the prologue...now waiting for ur response...

And friends I will start updating properly after my exams...sorry for making you wait for so long but my fingers were itching to start this story...so I managed to write this small start...Hope you will like it...
Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srilotus thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Interesting Prologue😃
waiting for the story
raji_sudha thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
aww meerab shlok hate niranjan wow am doing happy dance just reding prolouge pls update soon
TomNJerry... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: srilotus

Interesting Prologue😃

waiting for the story

thanks dear😳 
TomNJerry... thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: raji_ashloksfan

aww meerab shlok hate niranjan wow am doing happy dance just reding prolouge pls update soon

oh😆 you are already dancing ...so have patience as I have much stored to make you more happier😉 
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
interesting prologue
continue ASAP
thanks for pm
TomNJerry... thumbnail

Welcome back dear...seeing ur comment after a long long time

And thanks for liking the prologue😳 

TomNJerry... thumbnail