Ashlok SS-Game Of Destiny(Chapter5-Pg40)...14/12/2014 - Page 11

Posted: 9 years ago
yet to read... will read within sunday and will post a reply...

Meer prologue is really interesting
Originally posted by niki795

Interesting prologue
thanks di😳
Originally posted by sathuraj

Wonderful update Meerab...

Poor Astha feeling weird in agni house...

Feeling sorry for Anjali...Poor lady got stuck between son and Husband...

Shlok is rude because of his rude past...

Astha is upset with shlok...hope she find out the truth and change shlok...

thanks for the wonderful treat...

Thanks dear😳😳😳
Originally posted by sahrish-pirzada

Yayy Read All 2 parts...😊
its really diff kinda story ...
waiting for shlok to fall for aastha and regret for all his rude behavior wid the poor soul aastha...😭😭
Thanks dear...and don't be so sad...one day he will definitely  regret for his behavior😉 Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago
Originally posted by .logs

yet to read... will read within sunday and will post a reply...
no problem dear...take ur time😳
Originally posted by Neelum.drashti

guest wala romance, so cute😳
😆yup
PArt 1
Sad that shlok gone through so much 

Chapter 3

Hi everyone...this is my last update...so enjoy...

One after the other she was throwing her dresses on the bed carelessly...

Nothing nice enough to wear in the party...she blabbered and at last gave up her search for more dresses and sat on one corner of bed...

Her mood was not good as her tiny brain was still busy thinking about shlok and the way he insulted her...

Only because of that akdu...that idiot I am feeling so bad...spoilt my whole mood...she was muttering to herself when anjali entered the room and noticed all her dresses she spreaded out on the bed...

Astha beta...what happened...looking upset???...any problem...

No...aunty...no problem...I was just selecting dress for tonight's party...she said removing all the dresses from bed and making place for anjali to sit with her...

Astha ...how much you try to hide from me but still I know you are hurt because of shlok...I m extremely sorry for his behavior...but please forget what he said and did...he does nothing intentionally ...rudeness has become a part of his life...but he is not bad at all...

Anjali knew that poor soul is disturbed because of shlok and that's why she wanted to  tell astha that her son is short-tempered but not a bad...

Its ok aunty...I didn't mind it...when he talks to you like this what can I expect for myself...after all I am a stranger...

Astha beta don't feel so low..anjali said caressing her face...I promise you will get every comfort in our house...I will treat you like my own daughter but please ignore what shlok says ...he is like that and I cannot change him... I m extremely sorry for that...

I can understand your state aunty...so don't be sorry...she tried to change anjali's mood as she was looking quite sad...
By the way aunty you didn't tell why you came to my room...

Oh yes I totally forgot astha...actually I was going for shopping ...thought to take you with me as well...so are you in a mood to come???...

Shopping ...even the name made her excited...yeah sure  I will definitely come aunty...I just love shopping ...

you just give me few minutes...i will join you...
Within half hour they left for shopping...

They both visited several shops...buy some party stuff...and few other things...

Anjali gifted her a expensive dress as well to wear in the party...and she was quite happy to receive it...

------------------------------------------

Anjali was selecting some modern sarees when astha informed her...

Astha: Aunty these sarees are for young girls...you should try something from that side...

Anjali smiled...I know these are for young girls ...

So you want to look young tonight... haina...she teased anjali...

Anjali:No astha...I want to buy these for my daughter jyoti...

Astha:Jyoti...okay but aunty where is your daughter...I mean I haven't seen her in the house...

Anjali:You haven't seen her because she is married ...

Astha:Married...it all came as a big shock for her...as far as her information anjali's daughter was youngest among the three siblings...then how she get married so early...a questioned popped out in her mind and she blurted it out to anjali...

Anjali:yes she was too young for it...but it was her love marriage...we all were against her marriage except shlok 
who supported her fully...and that's the reason your uncle dislikes him so much...

Shlok supported his sister jyoti...that man who knows only how to shout and how to get angry... can even help someone???...it was really something big for astha to digest...but at least one thing was clear to her that why niranjan dislikes shlok but still she was confused about shlok's behavior ...

Her row of thoughts broke when anjali asked her opinion about the two sarees she was holding in her hand...

Astha:aunty ...your daughter is happy with her marriage????...she couldn't understand that how easily one can go against her parents wish...as she grown up hearing that children who go against their parents never finds happiness in life...

Anjali smiled ...yeah...she is very happy with her husband and her daughter anaya...

Astha:what she is also having a daughter...

Anjali nodded...2 years old...

Astha was really surprised...but knowing that jyoti's husband is caring and loving towards her and anjali is also happy for her daughter...she felt a little better...

While wandering around they suddenly came across astha's college friend gauri who shifted few days ago in university hostel...

Astha also wanted to share hostel room with her but her bad luck... the time she tried for room there was no vacancy left...and she was having no other option except to live in niranjan's house...

Gauri was introduced to anjali by her and during the chat anjali also invited gauri in the party...as she wanted astha to feel a bit happy in her friend's presence...

Gauri left with the promise to come...

-----------------------------------------

All the arrangements were complete before time...anjali was busy instructing the servants in the hall about the dinner while niranjan was attending his important calls...

Astha was still in her room getting ready for the party...when gauri reached there...

She was looking around...when anjali suddenly noticed her and went to welcome her...

After introducing her to niranjan she sent her to astha's room...

Astha was brushing her hair when she entered inside...

Ahaan someone is looking very beautiful today...gauri commented seeing astha in beautiful white and pink dress...

Astha turned around...gauri ki bachi aa gayi tu...

Aana tu tha hi afterall your aunty invited me madam...by the way how is your new home???...

Astha:New home...stop it yaar...I am here just to complete my studies...

Gauri:I know but may be you have to stay here for your whole life...as i heard that your uncle has two sons...

Astha suddenly became serious...its impossible gauri...I will not consider this house for marriage even in my worst dreams...

Gauri:why...I have met uncle aunty ..they are sooo nice...then why you are saying like this...

Astha:because you haven't met their son shlok...

Gauri:Isn't he handsome???...

Astha:He is but...a big akdu...khadoos...and ...she wanted to say lots more but controlled herself...

Gauri:why what happened????...

Astha told her that how he insulted her twice...and how rudely he behaves with everyone...

Gauri felt bad for her and said...next time if he insulted you then tell me I will give him a tight punch...

Astha giggled...rehney de gauri pata chala teri bhi bolti band ho gayi uss ke ghussey ke agey...

Gauri:hey astha don't challenge me haan...
Astha:ok baba...lets go in the hall...I am ready...

--------------------------------------------

Half hour was left in the party and anjali was getting worried now that whether shlok will come or not...

But to her surprise he really came home just fifteen minutes before the party time...

Anjali rushed to him with a smile...I knew you would come for me shlok...thank you beta...

But shlok didn't responded to her...and remain standing there with a plain face as his eyes were fixed on niranjan who was staring him...

Anjali:Go and get ready...the party is about to start and listen don't do anything which humiliates us...is that clear...she jerked his shoulder a bit when she noticed him staring niranjan...

Shlok:Hunn...he slightly nodded and walked towards his room...

---------------------------------------------------

Gauri who was standing in one corner with astha...whispered...

Gauri:So he is mr.akdu shlok...

Astha:Yes...look he is still angry for no reason...

Gauri:whatever astha...he is so handsome...

Astha made a irritated face...You idiot gauri...if you like him so much then go and marry him...

Gauri:Ok baba don't spoil your mood...I was just joking...

------------------------------------------

Shlok reached almost the centre of hall where niranjan was standing...ignoring him he was about to move foward when his jacket sleeve get entangled in the cake trolley which rani was taking to kitchen and he slipped right on the cake ...

It was all unintentional but niranjan thought he has done it purposefully and he started blaming him...

Niranjan:Look anjali...your son has again showed his true colours...he has not come to attend the party but just to spoil it...he shouted at him...
Shlok whose shirt was all coated with cream now...managed to stand straight...and said...

Shlok:Don't drag my mother in this and directly talk to me mr. niranjan...

Niranjan:Look...look at your son's eyes anjali...he is ready to kill me...

Anjali:Shlok you go inside...I will handle everything...she begged to him and called rani to clean the place...

Niranjan:No let him talk to me anjali...

Shlok stopped again to answer back but anjali stopped him and forced him to go to his room...

But niranjan stopped him again calling his name loudly...

Stop here shlok...

He turned with rage filled eyes...

First clean this mess you created...only then you can move from here...he said throwing the cloth on shlok's face rani bring for cleaning the cake...

Shlok's patience was hitting his limits...before he was quiet because of anjali but now when niranjan again humiliated him...he intentionally kicked the cake trolley and it bumped right away into the wall...

Shlok...niranjan shouted and raised his hand but without any delay shlok grabbed his hand...

Both were ready to kill each other...when anjali separated them...

Niranjan:Anjali say him to leave from here otherwise I don't know what I will do...

And following niranjan's order she forcefully dragged shlok with her...

Initially everyone in the hall was highly disturbed with their fight...But soon everyone got busy with the arriving guests...excluding gauri was still in shock to see all this...

Gauri:You were right astha...shlok is so rude yaar...but niranjan uncle's behavior was also not nice to him...afterall shlok didn't do it intentionally as we all watched...he just slipped...

Astha:I thought only he is rude but niranjan uncle...I mean what was the need to create such a big drama over such a small mistake of his...when uncle knows his anger...

Shlok's anger was not new for her...but the way niranjan behaved she didn't expect it from a sensible person like him...

Within few hours everyone forgot what happened sometime before ...anjali also joined the guests with a fake smile...gauri left as she has to be in her hostel before 9:00...but astha being a sensitive person was still feeling sad for shlok...

She was expecting that in sometime niranjan or someone else will go to convince shlok to join the party but nothing like that happened...

The party was holding no charm for her ...so she soon left the garden and went inside the hall...

It was all engulfed in silence...no one was around...

Unknowingly she moved towards shlok's room and peeped inside from the half open door...the room was empty...

Astha:He is not here...where he can go ...????...she felt scared...

The same second she saw rani coming down from the stairs...she was looking sad...
Astha:rani kaki shlok is not in his room...go and tell anjali aunty about this...hope he not creates a scene again...

Rani:Shlok sahib will do nothing astha...he is upstairs lost in his own world...

Astha:lost in his own world...I dont understand your meaning rani kaki...

Rani:He is busy drinking again to calm his anger...only because of niranjan ji...sahib ji really over reacted at a minor mistake of him...saying this she left from there...

As she left astha slowly walked upstairs towards the terrace...where shlok was drinking...

There was a beautiful garden on terrace...with flowers all around and a few chairs and a table in the centre...shlok was unaware of her presence and was busy drinking the wine bottle...

He was looking sad ...not fully in his senses...and was continously muttering something bad about niranjan...

The moment astha saw him...something pricked inside her heart...he was not the same man she saw roaring in the morning or some minutes ago...he was looking like some lonely,devastated,hurt and rejected person...a shade of him she never saw before...

Perhaps for the first time in these two days she felt really bad for him...

After staring him for quite few minutes...she left from there silently without disturbing him...

Thinking something she directly went to rani who was working in kitchen...

Astha:Rani kaki...will you tell me something???...

Rani:Hmmm...ask what you want to????

Astha:Why shlok is like this...I mean so rude...aggressive and heartless...

At first rani was reluctant to tell but when astha requested repeatedly...she told her all about shlok's past that how his first father died...how his relatives ill treated him and his mother anjali...and how niranjan behaved in all these years with him...the reason behind his behavior and hatred for niranjan and varad...

After knowing about his sufferings she felt sympathy for him...even her heart forgive his all the insults of the morning...may be beacuse after listening to rani she developed a soft corner for him...

Precap:

All was having breakfast together because of jyoti's visit...

Shlok joined them tooo...but niranjan stopped anjali from serving him breakfast...

He left the table silently this time because of jyoti's presence...

Day by day astha's sympathy was increasing for him...

She finally decided to change him...

As a new start she prepared breakfast for shlok and took the tray to his room...

Now how will he react and what will astha do????...to know more...wait for the next update...which will be after my exams😉

Waiting for ur precious response...
And asusual ignore my mistakes...

Edited by meerab... - 9 years ago
nice update..
niranjan is such a ruthless person..
its good that astha came to abt shlok condition..
precap is interesting..