Ashlok SS-Game Of Destiny(Chapter5-Pg40)...14/12/2014 - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by ...Ayesha...

you seem to be very happy about it, lol! Best of luck, will pray for you
and thanks for your wishes🤗
Originally posted by meerab...

Happy for exams😲 who said that??? I am 🤢...just for a change I am here😃 otherwise I am like this these days...😆
haha i can imagine!😆😆
Originally posted by ...Ayesha...

haha i can imagine!😆😆
😆
Originally posted by DEVU.NAIR

good update dear👏
poor shlok already go through so much pain😭helpless anjali😭hate na😡😡
waiting for astha's entry❤️
update soon dear...
Thanks dear😳
Pls update soon meerab waiting for next update when coming

Chapter 2

Constant ringing of the phone broke astha's deep sleep...

She jumped off the bed rubbing her eyes...glanced at the clock...it was 9:00am...

Oh God did I overslept today???...she questioned herself while picking up the phone with a irritated face...

Hello...astha speaking...

Kaisi hai tu astha beta???...came the voice from other side...

Aayi tu...for a second her face glowed with a smile...

Yes your aayi..now tell me..how are you???...
I...I am fine...she answered kalindi's question in somewhat dull voice...

What happened...why you are sounding so sad????didn't you like your niranjan uncle's house????...Kalindi inquired...

No aayi its nothing like that...but ...she stopped without completing ...

What...if you need something ...you can tell your uncle without any hesitation as he is your father's best friend...he will not refuse you for anything...he has promised your baba to keep you happy and comfortable...kalindi was advicing her when astha cut her sentence inbetween...

Aayi...I m feeling so strange here...everyone here is so weird...I feel they have some issues with each other...Its being a whole day and only anjali aunty talked to me a little and after a formal hello hi...uncle didn't sit with me even for a while...and you know uncle aunty's son...shlok...he drinks and last night he came at 3:00...poor anjali aunty...she was waiting for him and he was so rude to her...
Astha was going on and on telling everything she felt in last one day...when kalindi interrupted her...

Astha...beta don't waste your time worrying for them...they are like this...we know them from years...you just concentrate on your studies...the reason for which you have shifted there...

Ok aayi..I will...

By the way when your university is starting...you confirmed everything or not????...

Yes after two days aayi...she replied taking a sigh of relief...

All the best for that beta and enjoy your life as you were doing till now...with wishes and advices kalindi ended the call...

Astha quickly went for a shower...and after getting ready she walked towards the hall ...there was no one around...

Looks like I am quite late and everyone is done with breakfast...muttering to herself she was searching for anjali when she heard some loud sounds from shlok's room...

Out of curiosity she slowly moved towards that room...and stopped at the door to hear what's going on...

Anjali said something to shlok and he was again angry...and astha was trying to understand the matter...

You have to come to the business party tonight...your father's clients are coming tooo and he wants you to come early tonight without drinking...anjali ordered him...

Ahaan...he wants me in the party...that taklu always thinks about his benefit ...I wish he lose all his deals...then he will be a real fun to watch...he said taunting anjali...

Stop talking nonsense he is your father...anjali scolded him...

He stared her...that man is not my father...and can never be...he shouted at the top of his voice and broke the vase on the table...

Shlok...control yourself...anjali shouted back...

He was about to say something when his eyes fell on astha at the door...

What are you doing here...get out of here...he even shouted at the poor soul...making her extremely scared with his anger...
She was leaving when anjali noticed and stopped her...

Astha...you need anything beta????...

No...yes...actually...she was so confused about what to say as shlok's angry eyes were still fixed on her...

Relax astha and don't take his words seriously ...his  mind stops working in anger and he forgets to whom he is talking...anjali spoke giving a furious look to shlok...and he immediately took his towel and without saying anything went into washroom closing the door with a loud sound as if pouring his anger on the liveless door...

As he left anjali took astha with her in the hall...now tell me why you were there???...

Actually I was looking for you aunty...then I heard you shouting...I became worried and walked to that room to see what was happening...she gave justification of her being there...

Its ok come...have your breakfast...you must be feeling hungry...

She left astha with rani who served her breakfast and anjali herself went to shlok's room with his breakfast tray...

She placed the tray on the table and started correcting shlok's room which was all looking like a big mess...

The time shlok came out of shower he was quite calm...

Your breakfast is there...anjali pointed towards the tray...

I don't have time for breakfast ...he informed her and started buttoning his shirt...

Don't trouble me more and have your breakfast...
I said I don't need it...he went to his cupboard without looking at the tray...

Shlok stop this all...and behave nicely as we have a guest in our house...by the way tell me what was the need to scold her...she was already upset and your behavior has disturbed her more...

Firstly she is not my guest and secondly I really don't care what one thinks about me????...he said in a rough and harsh tone...

Definitely why would you care...afterall whats the need to care...nothing matters to you because I am here to care and worry about everything...to suffer for everything you do...

She was hurt to the extreme from his daily behavior and the moment she couldn't stop her tears from flowing through her eyes...

When will you understand shlok that your behavior is killing me...I have become tired of fighting with u and sahib...You are my son and he is my husband...I cann't choose one of you...she sat on the bed sobbing badly...

If you don't want to come for him...fine but I am requesting you...begging you to come in the party tonight...just for me...she folded her hands infront of him...please come If you have even a little bit of respect for me...

Shlok felt miserable and more angry at his mother's state and cupped her hands...

Aayi...stop doing this...you know how much I respect you but still just for that person you keep on making me guilty ...

So will you come shlok...she asked with teary eyes...seeing him softening a bit...

I will think about it...he said carelessly picking his watch from the table...and walking towards the door...

Thank you shlok...thank you sooo much beta...anjali took a sigh of relief...and wiped out her tears...

I haven't promise for anything...I just said I will think about it...saying this he left the room...

But she knew shlok will be there for her...

------------------------------------

Astha was enjoying her tea while reading the newspaper when suddenly shlok entered the hall...

For a second he looked around and then suddenly walked towards her...

She almost froze with the tea cup in her hand the minute she saw him coming closer...

Without giving her time to understand anything he snatched away the newspaper from her hand...and walked out towards lawn...

Sitting on one of the chairs he started reading the paper...

Astha was shocked..that how easily he insulted her two times...

She was not used to all this kind of treatment...her own parents never talked to her in a loud voice and that man shouted at her without any fault of hers and snatched away the newspaper from her...how rude...she thought to herself...

Luckily anjali also saw all this...she apologized to astha for shlok's behavior and went directly to him...

Shlok why you did this?????
What???...he looked at anjali as if having no idea of his act...

Why you snatched this paper from astha...go and say sorry to her...

Sorry...this word is not in my dictionary aayi...he smirked and started reading the paper again...

Anjali snatched the paper from his hand and oredered...

Shlok I said go and apologize to her for your behavior...

He left his chair...kicked the table and moved outside the main gate...leaving a helpless anjali behind...

Big tears floated in astha's eyes as she listened all the conversation between shlok and anjali...

What's wrong with him...why he cann't say a simple sorry to me...when he can insult me twice...she was feeling hurt and angry at the same time...and out of frustration only these words came out of her mouth..Go to hell you Saru..Akdu...Khadoos...

Precap:

He slipped and unfortunately the whole cake fell on the floor...
Niranjan again rebuked him...
Shlok answered back equally...
For the first time astha felt bad for shlok...
She asked rani about shlok's rude behavior and his past...

Awesome meerab...couldn't catch the parts earlier but I am glad that I grabbed them today. Very very interesting, good job
Mindblowing update meerab love it
Originally posted by mehare

Mindblowing update meerab love it
thanks dear😳😳😳
Originally posted by Aman3010

Awesome meerab...couldn't catch the parts earlier but I am glad that I grabbed them today. Very very interesting, good job
Awww...thanks a lot and welcome back to forum😳