||*Saathi of the Week #5*|| - Page 3

Posted: 9 years ago
Originally posted by aanchaltulshan

Congo dear now it's your time to answer the quest...
thank u dear
Hi Riddi dear

Here my questions

1. Share some moments between you & Sanju

2. Other than Sanju, Whom you like most in our family ?

3. If you got a chance to meet Ram means how will you feels ?

4. What is your favourite foods ?

5. Who is your favourite actor & actress in Bollywood ?

Originally posted by rosinagoor

Hi Riddi dear

Here my questions

1. Share some moments between you & Sanju
This I will reply in separate post
2. Other than Sanju, Whom you like most in our family ?
Smriti dee navya pravs shifu Saras dee Amrit zabby u trisha anchal

3. If you got a chance to meet Ram means how will you feels ? 
Awwweee me jumping.. I will faint seeing ram in front of me... 

4. What is your favourite foods ?
I like Chinese, pizza pao bhaji and maki ki roti and saag. But this only if I go to Delhi. Mumbai ka achha nahi lagta :(

5. Who is your favourite actor & actress in Bollywood ?
Actor ranbir kapoor and shahid kapoor
Actress Priyanka chopra and deepika padukone

Congrats here is my ques.   you are in ur class room and some lecture is going on but ur mind is on raya ur thinking them only suddenly ur lecturer is asking some ques to u but u said ram and priya a what ll be ur and ur class reaction will be ?and how many times u face this situation 😆 Edited by lpsakshi - 9 years ago
Originally posted by rampriyarocks

If you have a time come to Delhk we will enjoy and your wish also get fulfilled

Lovely Answers 👏
I will wait for your Answer for my first question
Rosi dee now for your first question

Sanju and my special moments..
From where shall I start. Let's start from the very beginning. 
Sanju used to reply to my ff. Actually it was her fav ff written by me. I used to just say thanks. Never used to talk to her. Can u imagine me not talking to her? 

Then I added her on Facebook and then our chat started. A year ago I added her on fb. Now it's one year for our friendship. Then we slowly started talking and she got to know it's me. And she was some what shocked that I am talking to her.

But to tell the truth as u know I am a very shy girl. I don't talk much and never mix up early with people. But sanju she was different. She was extraordinary. She is magical. I mean to say I don't know what magic she has that in 2 or 2 and half weeks we became so close to each other. I shared all my problems with her. We used to talk day and night. I really loved talking to her. I never imagined she could do this. I was in my second year and she used to be awake for me till the time I sleep mostly till 1 or 1:30am. 

We also used to see balh discussing with each other. After balh we miss those days..

Once I was getting my second year 4th sem results and I was really very scared for it and I was telling her I want to go to college evening 6pm. Before telling her the reason she only asked
Result hai Kya?
And I replied jab sab janti ho toh puchti kyu ho.

Sanju knows me more than I know myself. She is a very important part of my life. My life is incomplete without her. She guides me, shouts at me, pampers me but she loves me crazily.
I had waited for a sister who would pamper me but no one was there. And then I got sanju, my darling sis after 19 years. On whom I can show my right and I do. I tease her, show my right on her as she is mine, my sister. And I love her crazily. She knows every single thing about me.
And I love her when she calls me choti... She is my weakness and my strength too..
My darling sis sanju, my angel sanju, my life sanju, my everything, my sanju...

I just love her crazily...
Love her so so so much...

Edited by rampriyarocks - 9 years ago

Rosi dee now for your first question

Sanju and my special moments..
From where shall I start. Let's start from the very beginning. 
Sanju used to reply to my ff. Actually it was her fav ff written by me. I used to just say thanks. Never used to talk to her. Can u imagine me not talking to her? 

Then I added her on Facebook and then our chat started. A year ago I added her on fb. Now it's one year for our friendship. Then we slowly started talking and she got to know it's me. And she was some what shocked that I am talking to her.

But to tell the truth as u know I am a very shy girl. I don't talk much and never mix up early with people. But sanju she was different. She was extraordinary. She is magical. I mean to say I don't know what magic she has that in 2 or 2 and half weeks we became so close to each other. I shared all my problems with her. We used to talk day and night. I really loved talking to her. I never imagined she could do this. I was in my second year and she used to be awake for me till the time I sleep mostly till 1 or 1:30am. 

We also used to see balh discussing with each other. After balh we miss those days..

Once I was getting my second year 4th sem results and I was really very scared for it and I was telling her I want to go to college evening 6pm. Before telling her the reason she only asked
Result hai Kya?
And I replied jab sab janti ho toh puchti kyu ho.

Sanju knows me more than I know myself. She is a very important part of my life. My life is incomplete without her. She guides me, shouts at me, pampers me but she loves me crazily.
I had waited for a sister who would pamper me but no one was there. And then I got sanju, my darling sis after 19 years. On whom I can show my right and I do. I tease her, show my right on her as she is mine, my sister. And I love her crazily. She knows every single thing about me.
And I love her when she calls me choti... She is my weakness and my strength too..
My darling sis sanju, my angel sanju, my life sanju, my everything, my sanju...

I just love her crazily...
Love her so so so much...

Riddhi
What i say dear ???
I am speechless
When i read the special moments between Sanju & Ma
Same feelings i have when i read you & sanju's moments
Balance i will talk you in FB PM😊

Lovely ansswers riddi 

i enjoyed reading them 

Originally posted by lpsakshi

Congrats here is my ques.   you are in ur class room and some lecture is going on but ur mind is on raya ur thinking them only suddenly ur lecturer is asking some ques to u but u said ram and priya a what ll be ur and ur class reaction will be ?and how many times u face this situation 😆
ohh God it should never happen. I will turn red. As my friends know my craziness for balh, they will tease me more... And I am gone. If sir comes to know then I am gone. I will be screwed...
left-big Previous 1 2 3 4 5 ... 11 Next right-big