Bade Acche Laggte Hai

New FF: Tumhi Dekho Naa... *Chapter 3 on Page 11*

SanjanaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey everybody :)

It's been really long, and I thought I'd adjust after BALH's ending but clearly I haven't. I'm missing RaYa like crazy but again, I've at least accepted it.

To first of all overcome this, I've blindly decided to make an FF. Not fully confirmed, but it's something I've been thinking about and I've found the time for it too. I'll be posting every Saturday, if not, Sunday.

I have some thoughts in my head. I won't give it all yet. First all I need to know is if you guys are okay with it. I'm still really guilty about my previous FF that I had to end in between and I still feel really terrible about it.

Today again, I'm aware some people won't trust me because I used to post very late, but this time it's not going to happen until unless something very drastic takes place. I'm going through an easy life right now, school is not bothering me too much, and I've got enough time to post one update per week, if I can then sometimes possibly 2.

And to let you know, I'm Sanjana Suresh, many people know me by the Sanjana from RKR or the admin of the Yahoo Group. I'm hoping to get to know a lot of you :)

Much love
Sanjana

*Please comment below and let me know if you would or would not like to see a new FF* Edited by SanjanaS. - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sparkling_gems thumbnail
Heyy Sanjana... long time... really long time ...its good to see you. Here mostly everyone is having difficult time after the end of BALH.

Will be waiting for your story to start.
sparkling_gems thumbnail
And ya if possible pls send me PM.
Rayaland thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Waiting for it sanjana pls do write soon
rosinagoor thumbnail
Very happy to see this thread that you r going to one FF after long
i am eagerly waiting for your story, just go head 😊
When you update your story PM me
LovingRaYa thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Welcome back Sanjana love to see you after long time.
Like you everyone is missing Balh but in FF we can keep alive it so pls continue soon with your story which you have thought. Will be waiting till...
youandme272000 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Would love to read it sanjana...
Do continue with the writting...
Had waited for d updates of ur prev ff after rkr closed dwn... but it ended..
So do continue with this one..
Thankyou..
Vidhi
Huma.Malik thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
please do continue with your story
MyLuvRaShi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
plz continue soon  your story 
SanjanaS. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanks guys :)

Will be posting the prologue sometime (I'm thinking by Thursday) this week. First update will be on IF by Saturday or Sunday.

Please add me as a buddy if you want me to PM so that it becomes easier for me to PM. If you got any questions, please PM me!

Again, don't forget to add me as a buddy if you would like to be PMed :) *Please note that there is quite a good possibility that you were already on my buddy list but anymore, I had to delete some people so please know that you might not be on my buddy list right now if you were before.*

Love,
SanjanaEdited by SanjanaS. - 9 years ago