Rangrasiya Gifs - Page 7

Posted: 9 years ago
@Sushmita..Thanks, you have always liked what I post, that is the encouragement that inspires me.  Glad you liked today's post.  See I made you first in my thanks post.

@Amy...Thank you...for finally allowing me to finish😆, just kidding.  Just thanks for liking it.😳

@Deepa...Thanks for all your thank you, how many will you post,😆 once was enough.  Stop being like Ashish, woh bhi har baar thanks bolta rehta hai. ðŸ˜† Sorry no kathputli dance.  Will look tomorrow, cause it is a tedious task of posting 1 gif at a time and making the complete collage.😳 

@DN2012...I agree

@...Pwincess...  Thanks for liking it.  Yes to taking the gifs, no to some as I don't make the gifs, I find them.  If they are there then I can post.😳  I have most on your list.😆

@TearGold...Glad I elevated your mood😉

@Anisa79...Thanks

@toeditor...Thanks

@Himu...Thanks

@Sonia...Thanks😳

This is still an incomplete post, but I am exhausted today as I explained that it is a tedious task of completing a single collage from multiple gifs , also internet and IF both are not cooperating with me.  one is slow/fast and the other makes me keep logging in and out because it thinks I am spamming.😕

FYI, 1st to comment was DN2012, 2nd Deepa, 3rd Amy, then Sushmita.😆

Edited by believe77 - 9 years ago
OMG!!!
Thanks for posting...the best collection ever😳😳😊

Love,
Sonia🤗
Thank you so so much mukti. I really dont know how i missed this super thread. All GIF's in one post. Amazing yaar. Thank you for the efforts
Have bookmarked it but seeing the 1st few GIFS made me very nostalgic. I am so gonna miss this show and this couple. It did not have to meet its end this soon. Why couldnt we have enjoyed this for a few more months. I am very upset😭. But glad I am able to save these cos they are gonna be my lifesavers for a long time. Parud can never be replaced.
Thanks for pm dear🤗