Forum Debate: regular computer, IPAD, IPHONE for IF?

Posted: 9 years ago
I was just curious about how members log into IF.  Do you log in from a desktop computer, IPHONE, or IPAD?  Or a combination of different things.  Apple computers freeze when you are on this site, not to mention the keyboard which makes my fingers hurt.  ðŸ˜•ðŸ˜†  I am a fast typer, but only from a desktop computer.  I cannot use a laptop for IF, never have and never will.  IPHONES are even more difficult, the screen can be small and hard to see.  What is your method of using IF?  Do you enjoy it?  And whatever happened to cutting and pasting pictures from Google into here?  It is no monotonous, can IF get with the times?  ðŸ˜²

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel-likeDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Desktop...

Because, I havent got an i-pad, i-phone... and dont feel comfortable with Laptop.

Also because, Desktop is in my study room... it's really matter of convenience, while studying, I get bored, and log on to I-F. 😆
-Zoey- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I wonder why didn't you mention Android smartphones? But it's a tedious job to type on phones and copy paste thing becomes even more irksome. Hence I use desktop computer to write long posts and use phone to read and sometimes to write like now I am writing from mobile. 
SRKian_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Desktop/laptop. IF is not phone friendly. 
shekhar1990 thumbnail
Why it is always iPhone or iPad.. why not android or Windows??
hindu4lyf thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Love how this has turned in to an iPhone vs Android/Samsung debate!😆
I'm somewhat surprised the tech savvy Vijay is yet to release an app version of India-Forums. It's not easy to view on the iPhone but used to be much worse on Blackberrys. Pretty decent on most tablets and laptops but could definitely use some work. 
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The beauty of old school desktop, its simplicity of use, its accuracy of clear big display cannot be replicated by any touch device. And the damn autocorrect thingy...
Preternatural thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Currently using laptop. I feel comfortable in computer and laptop both. 
I find it hard to access IF through iPhone, so no iPhone for India-forums for me.
*Dev.* thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I feel easy in using India-forums by Laptop or palmtop or via my phone. 
Though when I get bored, phone is the fastest way to login.😆
artifacts thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
I use either desktop, laptop or Ipad
Not comfortable on phone